Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for kid-cincy > Reviews

Browse

kid-cincy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kid-cincy RSS Feed (Cincinnati, OH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Acer Aspire One D255 D260 722 Netbook Battery AL10A31 AL10B31 AL10BW AL10G31 BT.00603.121 LC.BTP00.
Offered by futurebatt
Price: $14.49
28 used & new from $9.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Provide about five hours of running time at first, but now I get about two hours, March 20, 2016
After using this battery for about 7 months in my Acer Aspire One, it only provides about 2 hours of charging time. When I first got it it would last about 5 hours, but it doesn't seem to hold a charge nearly that long anymore.

T-fal A857S3 Specialty Nonstick Omelette Pan 8-Inch 9.5-Inch and 11-Inch Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Set, 3-Piece, Gray
Price: $18.99
31 used & new from $12.03

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price, you really can't beat them., October 16, 2015
These non-stick pans work fine. They are a bit thin, but what do you want for the price? They have a non-stick coating inside and around the outside edge, which makes cleaning very easy. I mostly use them to cook eggs, and they work great.

Voice remote for Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
Voice remote for Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work consistently with my Fire Stick., October 16, 2015
I'm not sure if it is just me, or maybe it's because I'm using this remote with one of the early Fire TV sticks, but the remote just won't stay connected consistently. I ordered this because I lost the original, non-voice remote after about 8 months. The first one I got would not pair with my Fire Stick. I followed the directions, googled for additional ideas -- nothing would work. Sent it back, and ordered a replacement. After a few tries I was able to get the second one to pair with Fire Stick. It worked fine for a few days. But then sometimes, after working fine to select a program and start watching it, the remote would stop working. I'd have to use the app on my Android phone to get the Fire Stick to respond. But then, a day or two later, the remote would work fine! Very unusual.

In the meantime, we found our original remote. It works fine, every time. So I don't think it is a problem with the Fire Stick. This voice-controlled remote just seems to be flaky.

WeFix iPhone 5C LCD Display Touch Screen Glass Digitizer Assembly With Spare Parts (Home Button & Camera & Flex Cable) Black &One Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars No additional parts to transfer over! Remove your old screen, drop in this one, ready to go!, August 8, 2015
This product worked great. Most of the LCD replacement screens for iPhones require that you transfer over numerous parts from your old screen to the new one. Not this LCD screen. You pop off your old screen, plug in this one, and you are good to go. Definitely worth the 5.00 added cost over the other major brand. Screen has worked great for over a week now.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars This seems to be a trend... the bulb only lasted a few months, May 8, 2015
I'm really bummed out. I bought this bulb a few months back to cut down on the heat and electricity usage on my son's desk lamp, and the bulb doesn't work anymore. Kind of hard to justify the 9.00 or 10.00 dollars I spent on it for a few months of bulb life. I didn't buy it at Amazonm I got it from one of the big box hardware stores. No idea if it can be returned or if Cree has any guarantee on it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2015 4:51 PM PDT

Java Factory Variety Pack Single-cup Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 80 Count
Java Factory Variety Pack Single-cup Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 80 Count
Price: $33.17
11 used & new from $33.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Good variety pack of standard coffees and a few flavored ones, March 20, 2015
Really enjoy this variety pack. I'm always on the lookout for different coffees at good prices, and these Java Factory coffees definitely fit the bill. I originally ordered them because I was intrigued by the Choconut flavor. I'm not really one to drink flavored coffees, and I never add sugar/sweetener to my coffee, so I tend to stay away from flavored coffees. But I do love coconut, so I figured, why not? And the Choconut didn't disappoint. Very aromatic chocolate/coconut, but without the sweetness! I simply add cream to my coffee, and the Choconut (as well as the Vanilla) has a very pronounced richness, but again, without the sweetness. Excellent.

The other coffees are very good, none are particularly bold. Just good, solid cups of coffee. One of them, "Da Bomb" is supposed to be double caffeinated. That's the only one in the variety pack that I don't care for. The flavor is fine, but for whatever reason, it just doesn't sit well with me. I never go back for a second cup. YMMV!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2015 2:50 AM PDT

Rule H53SP-24 Marine Rule 1800 Pool Cover Pump with 24-Foot Cord/Wide Base (110-Volt, Colors may Vary)

2.0 out of 5 stars Get this pump if you need it for only two years or less; otherwise, shop around!, March 19, 2015
As many others have stated, these pumps just don't last. I've had three in the last 5.5 years. I inherited the first one when we moved into our new home. It lasted about 2.5 years. Bought a new one in 2012, it lasted just under 2 years. Got a replacement through Rule under warranty, and it lasted less than a year. I checked the Rule website, and they have stopped manufacturing them. They will honor the warranty for two years, and then you're on your own. If it's worth it to you to spend 100+ for a pump that lasts two years, go for it. Otherwise, do what I did, cut your losses and get a Wayne.

Century Front Entry Handle Latitude Interior Lever (Satin Nickel) FE285 CEN 619 LAT
Price: $114.48
17 used & new from $97.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice handle. If you have problems with the latch becoming disengaged repeatedly, read this., February 11, 2015
Nice looking handle. The lower rectangle can be slid up and down to match a previously-drilled hole, if needed. Also, the handle and the lower rectangle can be "twisted" a bit, so you need to be sure you have mounted it straight up and down. Not a big deal, just don't tighten everything down "inside" until you take a look at the handle from the outside.

One small problem, that another reviewer noted, is that the jamb "latch" portion becomes disengaged from the "spindle" that extends from the outside thumb latch to the inside handle. When this happens, you can't open the door! Very frustrating. After this happened a few times, I went back to the instruction sheet and realized that I had left off a flexible black "cylinder" that was supposed to encircle the jamb latch. I'm probably not using the right terms to describe everything here, but the point is, don't forget to install the flexible black cylinder with the "fingers" on it. What the cylinder does is stiffen the hole, and make it a tighter "fit" for the jamb latch. This prevents the jamb latch from slightly shifting, and keeps it centered on the spindle.

Hope this helps!!

Master Mark Plastics 95340 Terrace Board Foot Landscape Edging Coil  5 Inch by 40 Foot, Brown
Master Mark Plastics 95340 Terrace Board Foot Landscape Edging Coil 5 Inch by 40 Foot, Brown
Price: $19.97
29 used & new from $17.97

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but I prefer fiberglass edging, July 9, 2014
For the price, I suppose this is good edging. But it is a bit too flexible for me, and doesn't hold a straight edge very well (i.e. it's pretty wavy when you look at it in the ground).I used fiberglass edging elsewhere in my yard, and it looks much better, but costs about three times as much. But if I had to do it again, I'd pay more for the fiberglass edging.

Agri-Fab 45-0345 350-Pound Poly Convertible Push/Tow Dump Cart
Agri-Fab 45-0345 350-Pound Poly Convertible Push/Tow Dump Cart
Price: $175.09
9 used & new from $175.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for three years, but starting to show some wear, July 9, 2014
Bought this cart about three years ago, and it's done pretty much everything I've asked it to. I've hauled dirt, wood, mulch, etc. Even carried the kids around the yard a few years back. But I did notice recently that the bolts holding the bed to the bottom rails have pulled through. I'll try what other have done -- placing a washer under the head of each bolt. That should get me a few more years of use.

The cart works well when pulled behind my lawn tractor. It is a bit more awkward to push/pull manually, and I have to be careful not to run the hitch into my leg when pulling a load by hand. Also, I agree with one of the other reviewers who noted that this cart really "tips" the load out more than "dumps" it. But overall, it meets my needs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5