Profile for 2ParrotMom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

2ParrotMom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Elevate by Andis 30865 Professional Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic 1600 Watts Hair Dryer
Offered by Action Development Group
Price: $20.80
6 used & new from $20.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not last 9 months of limited use., April 16, 2014
My old 1500 watt dryer gave up after 10 years of extreme use; I was working at that time so it got daily use and it was a super hairdryer. I looked for another one just like it but to no avail. I found this 1600 watt one and since the low wattage in this style with the long barrel are difficult to find, I purchased 2. I no longer work outside the home and only use this every 2 days, (and my hair is shorter) SO I expected it to last longer than 9 months. Today when I turned on the unit and dried my hair all was okay but when I went to turn off the unit, the on/off switch locked up and then smoke came billowing out of that area. I quickly unplugged it and tossed it out the door should flames start coming out of the unit. Now I am apprehensive on using the second one I purchased. For 25.00 each, I would have expected it to last longer.

As for drying my hair, it was a good hair dryer.

Brome 1057 Squirrel Buster Standard Wild Bird Feeder
Brome 1057 Squirrel Buster Standard Wild Bird Feeder
Price: $32.78
16 used & new from $31.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 7, 2014
The squirrels hate and the birds love it. I have told more people about this one, It truly works for me, no more running out shasing the squirrels off the feeder. They now have to eat what the birds drop.

M-D Building Products 43860 2-Inch by 72-Inch Carpet Trim Extra Wide Fluted
M-D Building Products 43860 2-Inch by 72-Inch Carpet Trim Extra Wide Fluted
Price: $14.22
9 used & new from $10.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my project., February 7, 2014
This is perfect for my project, I am hanging a king-size headboard on a wall... So its not just for carpet. I am sure there are other projects that others can come up with. Its sturdy and I like the 2" width.

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick Dreamy Pink .55 Oz Full Size
Josie Maran Argan Color Stick Dreamy Pink .55 Oz Full Size
Offered by MDM Sales
Price: $14.90
13 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, February 7, 2014
With my older skin, putting powder on my face makes my face feel dryer, so glad I found this product. Its wonderful, feels so light on my skin and does not dry it out. I use it on my lips too.

KRUPS F20342 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder with Stainless Steel Blades, Black
Price: $17.99
55 used & new from $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Its keeps me grinding..., February 7, 2014
I now have 3 for grinding all my herbs and flaxseed. I prefer to grind my own seed to make my flaxseed meal and this grinds super fast. The only thing, the last 2 that I have purchased the cord is shorter; I wish they would stop shortening the cord. But other than that, it’s a great product. That is why I gave it 4 stars.

Garnier Skincare Skin Renew Anti-sun Damage Spf 28, 2.5000-Fluid Ounce
Garnier Skincare Skin Renew Anti-sun Damage Spf 28, 2.5000-Fluid Ounce
Offered by BeautyTime
Price: $7.99
20 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff, February 7, 2014
Have been using it for 6+ years now, Folks say I do not look my age. Its a great moistureizer.

SALE: Packing Paper - Our Top Seller - Value Pack - Large Bundle - Size: 24" x 36" - All Orders Delivered In 1-3 Business Days - Brand: Cheap Cheap Moving Boxes
Offered by CCMB With Delivery In 1-3 Business Days - FREE Shipping for Orders Over $39 - Delivered On Time Or It's FREE
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great birdy poop paper., February 7, 2014
We have parrots and newspaper is too inky and I am glad I ordered this paper. And if we have to move, the paper is strong enough to protect our valuables.

Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off
Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off
Price: $29.99
53 used & new from $28.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathing better, February 7, 2014
I now have 5 throughout the house and its helping to add moisture to the rooms. I could not afford to add a humidifier to our 2 furnaces and this was and is the best afforable way.

JoeShade, Portable Sun Shade Umbrella, Sunshade Umbrella, Sports Umbrella, GREEN
Offered by JoeShade
Price: $43.95

5.0 out of 5 stars We ordered 2, September 1, 2013
Great product, large canopy to where several people can sit under it. I love its adjustable heights. When using them on a photo shoot, I put both of them next to each other then add a curtain around them and use them as a dressing room. Very portable and not too heavy but sturdy enough to not blow over in mild windy situations.

Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Boxed Set, Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4
Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Boxed Set, Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4
by Scott Kelby
19 used & new from $65.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition to your collection., September 1, 2013
I am new to the world of DSLR so needed to read any and everything I could get my hands on. This collection has been most helpful to understand the world of photography.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4