Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Chase Waldrup > Reviews

Browse

Chase Waldrup's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chase Waldrup RSS Feed

Phiten Moda Titanium Necklace, Black, 17-Inch
Phiten Moda Titanium Necklace, Black, 17-Inch
Offered by ProExl
Price: $37.95
3 used & new from $37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work!, December 8, 2014
I doubled up the 17 in and use it as a bracelet for my bad wrist. I wear it all the time, even the pool. I don't know if it is a placebo or it is really living up to the claims but I am having a good experience with it thus far.

Inov-8 Men's Fast Lift 335 Lifting Shoe,Lime/Black/Red,11 M US
Inov-8 Men's Fast Lift 335 Lifting Shoe,Lime/Black/Red,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Olympic Weightlifting shoe, especially for wider feet, December 8, 2014
I had a pair of Inov-8 Bare XF-210 so I knew the size 11 would fit. I use these for squatting and Olympic Weightlifting and have no complaints. Aside from breaking in any new pair of weightlifting shoe they feel good. The toe box is wider as Inov-8 typically allows for toe splay as with barefoot/minimal shoes. I typically wear a barefoot/minimal shoe and need a wider toe box due to this.

For those of you coming from using Nike Romaleos or Adidas lifting shoes you will find the forefoot is more flexible in the Inov-8 but the heel is still stiff and does not compress like some lifting shoes.

If you are used to barefoot/minimal shoes and looking to get serious about your Olympic Weightlifting this a great shoe for you. If you want a lifting shoe with a more flexible forefoot rather than the stiff-as-a-board feel of the Nike, etc. shoes this is a great shoe too. I do not use this shoe for other activities other than the previously mentioned ones (i.e. running, jump rope, deadlift, kettlebell).

Essentials of Skeletal Radiology (2 Vol. Set)
Essentials of Skeletal Radiology (2 Vol. Set)
by Terry R. Yochum
Price: $307.20
65 used & new from $220.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!, June 7, 2012
This is a great, informative text. An essential book for chiropractors and chiropractic students. I have only used Volume One as a student but am sure the second volume is just as good.

Molle 3 Day Assault Backpack Pack + SHOULDER BAG - ACU
Molle 3 Day Assault Backpack Pack + SHOULDER BAG - ACU

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad. Not great., November 26, 2011
I used this pack for about 2 years before replacing it with a Banjo Brothers waterproof backpack. It is good for hiking/camping though a bit heavy for just daypack use. I used it most for traveling as it fits a lot of stuff and fits perfectly in an overhead storage bin. Also, the detachable front is nice to use for personal items to keep with you in your seat while flying. For commuting on a bike it is not very good as it never feels stable no matter how much you adjust the straps. The chest strap is in an awkward place and never seems to go tight enough. The shoulders straps slip often. The waist strip is the best thing on it. This pack is OK for the money. If you just need something to travel with I would recommend it though don't get the ACU unless you want everyone to assume you are military. No offense to military personnel. I respect your commitment. For me it just made for some awkward conversations in the airport when every other person wanted to shake my hand and I had to tell them I was not active military. If you want something for hiking I suggest going with a more technical pack built for hiking/camping. For college students and cyclists: avoid it. It is uncomfortable and always slides to the edges of your shoulders unless the chest and waist strap are secured.

Kenneth Cole Men's Down Coat, Black, Large
Kenneth Cole Men's Down Coat, Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 26, 2011
I have owned this coat for about two years now and it continues to keep me toasty and stylish. It has held up extremely well; better than I expected for a non-technical down jacket. I highly recommend this jacket.

Banjo Brothers Backpack, Large
Banjo Brothers Backpack, Large
Offered by bobs-bicycles
Price: $89.99
3 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Backpack!!!, November 26, 2011
This review is from: Banjo Brothers Backpack (Sports)
I live in the Pacific Northwest and it rains much here. Very much. I cycle everywhere for transportation and needed a good waterproof pack that could hold what I needed and not feel bulky or cumbersome. This pack is designed with cyclists in mind. It doesn't get in the way when looking over your shoulder. The weight is distributed perfectly so it does not feel like all your stuff is bogging you down, more like an appendage that stores all your gear. I go to chiropractic school full time and work on the weekends and this thing has been put through the wringer as far as loads and weather are concerned. I can carry all my books and a change of clothes/shoes easily without it feeling like a ton of bricks on my shoulders and/or lower back. Ergonomically correct. Super waterproof. Plenty of storage and organizing space. And it looks cool!

Clarks Men's Bushacre 2 Boot,Beeswax Leather,11.5 M US
Clarks Men's Bushacre 2 Boot,Beeswax Leather,11.5 M US
Price: $61.95
24 used & new from $61.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots, August 11, 2011
These shoes are comfortable and good for casual or dressing up. Well made and feel broken in right out of the box.