Profile for Molly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Molly RSS Feed (CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Clarifying Cleanser - Skin Ceuticals - Cleanser - 150ml/5oz
Clarifying Cleanser - Skin Ceuticals - Cleanser - 150ml/5oz
Offered by SMI Skincare
Price: $28.99
9 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite cleansers!, December 28, 2008
I have moderate acne and it becomes cystic in the wintertime. This gets rid of cystic pimples and dryness. The only reason I give it a four instead of a five is because it doesnt completely get rid of the blackheads I have on my nose. Otherwise, I totally recommend this product. I also really love the SkinCeuticals clay masque.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE best cleanser Ive used so far, May 31, 2008
I have been a suffer of acne since I was twelve years old and I am now 24 so half of my life. I have incredibly sensitive skin. Ive tried just about every drugstore cleanser, dermatological products, and this is finally the face wash for me. I had an appointment with my dermatologist back in March and I told him Im tired of drugstore pimples. He gave me this cleanser. This cleanser last a long time even though its only five ounces, it has salicylic acid in it and it also has mandelic acid in it. Along with the SkinCeuticals Clay Masque, I rarely break out anymore! The breakouts that I do have are very small. This is after having severe acne all throughout my teens and suffering from moderate acne in my twenties. Try this cleanser! Its fabulous because its medicated! Using a regular cleanser that contains a lot of comedogenic ingredients and no medicine it with definitely not improve acne.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this cleanser!, April 4, 2008
I have been suffering with acne half of my life and my dermatologist gave me this cleanser to try. I absolutely love it! I have been using it along with the antibiotic septra. I have gone from breaking out every single day to barely having any new pimples at all. The only reason I rate this product a four is because its only 5oz. It doesnt last very long.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2008 11:40 PM PDT

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!, April 1, 2008
I have had this watch for a month now. I bought mine from Macys. It is a darker gold than it appears in this picture. The only downside to this watch is this is a unisex watch and I dont want people to think its a mans watch. Also, sometimes the dial gets caught on things and it gets pulled out which of course changes the time. Other than that, I love this watch!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2009 5:51 AM PDT

4.0 out of 5 stars Burn Pads, April 1, 2008
I wish they came with more burn pads. On Saturday, I got a second degree burn on my arm (on my elbow joint it really hurts). Anyway, I apply a new one of these burn pads daily. It really stings when I put them on but once I apply a nexcare wrap to it, it feels much better. These burn pads are helping my second degree burn heal nicely.

Kodak Easyshare M853 8.2 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Black)
Kodak Easyshare M853 8.2 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Black)
4 used & new from $69.00

2.0 out of 5 stars This camera is aweful!, March 31, 2008
Whenever I write reviews on line they are usually positive ones or I dont write negative ones. This camera, however is aweful! I have had it since Christmas. Its is slow at taking pictures, the pictures come out blurry, the coloring is off, it cuts off pictures of my head and doesnt take the whole picture, its just no good. I wont be purchasing a kodak camera ever again and I will probably buy a different camera soon

Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail and Cuticle Oil, 0.45 Fluid Ounce
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail and Cuticle Oil, 0.45 Fluid Ounce
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $4.07
17 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!, December 29, 2007
I am almost 24 years old and have suffered from panic disorder a majority of my life. I would compuslively bite my nails everyday! Finally, two weeks ago, I bought this Sally Hansen Vitmin E. I know its recommended to use it at night but Ive been using it in the mornings too. It is excellent! It hardens the nails and it makes my hypotrophic cuticles look much better. I am no longer biting my nails and my nails look a lot more feminine :) The only reason I didnt vote five stars is because I have to use quite a bit of it. I have to dip the brush in the bottle about three times to cover all my nails.

GUESS Women's G75791M Dazzling Sporty Mid-Size Silver-Tone Watch
GUESS Women's G75791M Dazzling Sporty Mid-Size Silver-Tone Watch
Price: $56.25
12 used & new from $56.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!, December 4, 2007
I absolutely love this watch! I work in a nursing home five days a week and I check pulses everyday. This watch has a second hand, it glows in the dark, it has the date, and it just has it all. Its a beautiful watch. Its pink and it has rhynstones. Its worth $100 but I got it for $75 not year but at Macys :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a lot of shoes but these are my favorite, September 28, 2007
I have a lot of shoes but these are my absolute favorite pair I own. My pair is similar to these but they are grey, white, and red. They have excellent arch support, so far they arent wearing down fast, and they are very versitile. I totally recommend this shoe :D

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Watch!, September 24, 2007
I would say this is my favorite watch Ive had so far. I have this same watch except the face is a pearly pink. The hand is neon green and glow in the dark which is handy. Its very pretty and I love the rhinstones, not too big, not to small. You can get water on it and it still looks great and keeps track of the time. Its also a wonderful deal $75. I bought mine at Macys. I will probably buy another guess watch in the future :D

Page: 1 | 2