Profile for Beautiful > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beautiful RSS Feed (Huntsville)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Connoisseur's Compact Wine Opener
Connoisseur's Compact Wine Opener
Offered by Brookstone
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift!, August 4, 2014
This review is from: Connoisseur's Compact Wine Opener
We have been very happy with this wine opener for 6 years and finally had to replace it with a new one after the handle stopped working properly. We bought a second one for travel and one for our daughter-in- law as well. It is great product and a great gift for wine lovers!

GMYLE® Turquoise Robin Egg Blue Frosted Matte Rubberized (Rubber Coated) Hard Snap On Case Cover for 13.3" inch Macbook Pro (with 1 Year Warranty from GMYLE)
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Winner!, August 4, 2014
I love the color and the texture of this cover. Every time I take it from my backpack in classes .I get new compliments.

WEN® Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner 16oz
WEN® Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner 16oz
Offered by WEN® Hair & Body Care
Price: $32.00
9 used & new from $25.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, August 4, 2014
I had seen the commercials and had high hopes when i ordered Wen to try for myself. I am very disappointed. I used the product for 6 weeks in hopes that I would adjust and my hair would become shiny and bouncy as the commercial promised. It never happened for me and I threw the rest of the product in the trash.

Case Logic ENW-352 352 Capacity Nylon CD Binder -Black
Case Logic ENW-352 352 Capacity Nylon CD Binder -Black
Price: $34.16
6 used & new from $32.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent solution!, August 4, 2014
This product worked perfectly to downsize my storage room.The quality of the case was excellent and I was able to clear three large drawers of music cds into this case and organize them by artist. My dvd's are next.

VIZIO E701i-A3 70-inch 1080p Razor LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
VIZIO E701i-A3 70-inch 1080p Razor LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
Offered by Beach Camera
Price: $1,799.00
11 used & new from $1,199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, August 4, 2014
I have been pleased with this monitor and would certainly order it again.

SPARIN® Ultra Slim Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard for Apple iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina display, iPad Mini, iPad 2/ 3/ 4/, iPhone 4/ 4S/ 5 / 5S, new Google Nexus 7 FHD, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note and other Tablets - For Apple
Offered by Sparin
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $13.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for typing lecture notes., August 4, 2014
I have really enjoyed this new keypad. It is small enough to take to class and type notes during lectures. I would recommend it to others.

American Diagnostic Corporation 641ny Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope, Neon Yellow, Adult
Price: $18.35
7 used & new from $11.43

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So!, August 4, 2014
The quality is not as good as others that I have purchased through Amazon. The color is cheerful!

Sterling Silver 8mm Round Citrine Earrings
Sterling Silver 8mm Round Citrine Earrings
Price: $20.34

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, August 4, 2014
The quality was not as expected and I was very disappointed in the very large size of the stone itself. Unfortunately I CANNOT recommend this product.

Knowing God as Father
Knowing God as Father
by James Robison
108 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A very touching classic!, August 4, 2014
This review is from: Knowing God as Father (Paperback)
This is beautiful glimpse into a side of God that many do not take the time to see. Excellent book!

F11B FM Transmitter Car Charger Holder with Remote Control compatible with iPhone 5 iPad 4 iPod Touch 5
Offered by WMicro
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $13.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this trap!, August 4, 2014
It does not work with my iPhone 5 and is bulky and gets in the way. The remote was not included as expected. This is a waste of time and this product does not work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4