Profile for B. Carpenter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Carpenter RSS Feed

Boundless (Unearthly Book 3)
Boundless (Unearthly Book 3)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $8.54

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite series, February 18, 2013
After reading all of these, they third is absolutely my favorite. At least , of the series. These books are simply the best.

Keep Holding On
Keep Holding On
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Touching, February 14, 2013
This review is from: Keep Holding On (Kindle Edition)
This book was very touching to me. I have friends from back in school, who I knew needed help but for some reason I didn't. And now, I'm just glad they are still here. I've seen my friends have this happen, but this books really helps me see from their point of view.

SongPop
SongPop
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars playlists, December 26, 2012
This review is from: SongPop (App)
Songpop is indeed a very pleasant app, but I DO have enough coins for the special playlist of Carrie Underwood and it keeps saying I don't and won't let me get it.

Cbus Wireless Yellow Silicone Case / Skin / Cover for Samsung Fascinate / Mesmerize / SCH-I500
Offered by Cbus Wireless
Price: $1.21

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT the bright yellow case shown., June 7, 2011
If you expect to get a bright yellow case, you will be disappointed. It is a darker dull yellow, and fits very loosely.

Cbus Wireless Green Silicone Case / Skin / Cover for Samsung Fascinate / Mesmerize / SCH-I500
Offered by Cbus Wireless

1.0 out of 5 stars Is NOT bright green!, June 7, 2011
This cover looks nothing like the picture! Instead of the pretty bright green that is shown, you will end up with an almost translucent yellowish/puke color. Yuck! Plus, it fits so loosely that it makes having a cover pointless. Save your money!

OtterBox Defender Case for Motorola DROID X MB810 - Black
OtterBox Defender Case for Motorola DROID X MB810 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Over-rated., March 24, 2011
Otterbox cases in my opinion are over-rated. It is good for my husband's phone because of his work environment, but it is definitely not worth the high price-tag.

Black Zebra Skin Diamante Protector Cover for SAMSUNG i500 (Fascinate)
Black Zebra Skin Diamante Protector Cover for SAMSUNG i500 (Fascinate)
Offered by Wirester
Price: $1.41
3 used & new from $1.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Flashy!, March 24, 2011
I get so many compliments on this cover. It is beautiful on your phone & great for people who love zebra print.

You Wish
You Wish
by Mandy Hubbard
Price: $7.88
164 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, March 24, 2011
This review is from: You Wish (Paperback)
My pre-teen daughter LOVED this book! She could not put it down, and still reads it when she is bored.

Long Rifle: A Sniper's Story in Iraq and Afghanistan
Long Rifle: A Sniper's Story in Iraq and Afghanistan
by Joe LeBleu
Price: $13.28
90 used & new from $0.73

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read!, December 4, 2008
This one is hard to put down! Very realistic account of the stealth, determination and marksmanship that it takes to be a sniper. Impressive long range kills! Kept me on the edge wanting to know what was going to happen next. It takes courage to write an account of what one goes through in war and Mr. LeBleu doesn't hold back on details. Good book.