Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Laura Maturo > Reviews

Browse

Laura Maturo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura Maturo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
My Heating Pad- Hot & Cold Therapy Pack - Pain Relief (Purple)
My Heating Pad- Hot & Cold Therapy Pack - Pain Relief (Purple)
Offered by Nature Creation®
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and cozy!, December 2, 2015
Works better as a heat pack. Held heat for hours! Very soft, very easy to handle. Not a bad ice pack, but ice works better, imo.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, Book 3)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, June 5, 2015
mh fav hp book. in tge third book harry finally starts to learn a lot more about his past. he is no longer a young boy but blossoming into a teen. fantastic storyline an plot.

My Horse
My Horse
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great graphics, March 1, 2015
This review is from: My Horse (App)
Amazing graphics for an app.

Best Whiskey Stones Gift Set - Soapstone Chilling Rocks and a Velvet Bag to Cool Drinks - 9 Grey Cubes - Stylish Gift Box with Self-Closing Magnet - Does Your Dad, Husband.. Love Scotch?
Offered by Yvento
Price: $16.95
6 used & new from $14.41

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband LOVED the whiskey stones, February 14, 2015
My husband LOVED the whiskey stones. They stay cold for super long and the pouch is perfect for when he is already sloshed and trying to open the freezer door. haha. The video that you get with the stones (it's linked to you) is hilarious and now my husband can't stop saying hello to his whiskey. Thanks for a great valentine's day gift!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kids, monofin a bit flimsy for adults., February 9, 2015
LOVE this. I bought it for myself. I am a full grown adult woman, 5'5" 150 lbs and I wear a size 10 jeans with my big ol' booty. The XL fits perfectly. The only thing I didn't like was the way the monofin was made. It's a very thin piece of plastic with basic elastic straps. Sturdy, though, yet easy to remove from the fin. I put my own monofin in there and it fit perfectly. Besides that, I could see this monofin working perfectly for the merkid about to start her own fantasy. The tail is made very nicely, with plenty of thought into the stretch of the fabric. Seams are nearly invisible. I loved this product so much that I bought one for my friend for her birthday - she loves it too!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2015 11:54 AM PDT

Levi's Women's 529 Styled Curvy Straight Leg Jean
Levi's Women's 529 Styled Curvy Straight Leg Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars Sir Mix A Lot Approves, February 9, 2015
Love these jeans. I own three pairs. Perfect for my big booty sisters. I am 5'5", 155 lbs, with a 33" waist and a 44" booty (seriously, my butt is gigantic) with thighs that are 23" around, each. The size 10 fits like a dream. Fits perfect in the booty and thighs and no gap in the waist band. I am surprised that a main denim brand is able to create the perfect jean for me. For my big booty sisters, I highly suggest looking into these. For those with a booty, but one that isn't significantly larger than your waist, I'd suggest the normal Levi's. Even when laying flat, these have a very distinct curve from the hips to waistband.

Haunted House Escape - Can You Escape In One Hour?
Haunted House Escape - Can You Escape In One Hour?
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing graphics, December 25, 2014
I'm actually really impressed with the graphics on my kindle fire. Not sure on the game yet, but if they put any effort into it as they did the graphics, I'm sure it gets better and better.

Bane (Devil's Roses book 2) (The Devil's Roses)
Bane (Devil's Roses book 2) (The Devil's Roses)

1.0 out of 5 stars If you like grammar, don't buy this book!, May 7, 2012
I really wanted to like this book. I read the first one, which started off pretty awesomely and slowly degraded into a grammatical mess. I figured the second book would be written a bit better, as the author had some feedback from her first book and had a chance to correct her errors. I was wrong. Not only that, but the story line jumped around so much that I had to re-read entire chapters to understand what was going on!

I finished it and couldn't help but laugh the entire time. Given, my grammar is not the best, but when I can't get through a book because I am too focused on how horrid the grammar is, you know there must be something wrong. Save your 99 cents. Also, if you liked the first book, stick with it. Don't bother reading this one. It's nothing like the first book.

Some of the glaring errors included run-on sentences that would go for an entire paragraph, "genius" spelled as "genus," "one and other" instead of "one another," and the use of "OMG" as an actual word during dialog. If any of these bother you, I would suggest looking somewhere else.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2013 10:54 PM PDT

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1)
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Pro Domme thinks it's too vanilla, May 5, 2012
As a former professional dominatrix, I thought it was fabulous that a BDSM romance novel was getting so much attention! I decided to read my friend's copy.

Three words: I am disappointed.

I am sure many women think that they are having their eyes opened to this "risque" BDSM culture and imagine themselves in Anastasia's shoes. They are in for a big surprise. This book was so vanilla that I started re-writing passages in my head so they were more accurate to real-life. Christian is so horribly written. It's almost like the author was trying to go for some sort of plot line like the movie Secretary, but failed miserably, her characters lacking any type of emotional depth and acting more like angsty tweens looking to experiment for the first time. Predictable, ridiculous and pretentious. Spend your money to support a local BDSM club instead, and witness real-life, not this soggy fantasy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2012 12:33 PM PDT

Cursed (The Devil's Roses Book 1)
Cursed (The Devil's Roses Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent YA novel, horrible editing, May 5, 2012
The book, itself, is an interesting story line. However, what starts out normal quickly turns into a rather odd story. It becomes hard to follow due to all the bad editing. As another reviewer wrote, run-on sentences are prevalent and the editing is extremely sloppy. Many grammatical errors made me lose the flow of the story as I re-read the passage, trying to understand what was written. However, it is a unique plot, so I do have to hand to the author for using a bit creativity in the swamped YA paranormal market. I just wish I could red-pen my Kindle. Not the best book ever written, but it enticed me enough to buy the sequel.

Page: 1 | 2