Profile for Jessica L. Workman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica L. Workman RSS Feed

THE TAMING SCHOOL
THE TAMING SCHOOL
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot!, October 31, 2012
This review is from: THE TAMING SCHOOL (Kindle Edition)
This is one of the few erotica novels that takes the little things into account--like reality. When done right, realistic characters and relationships are very hot--and let me tell you, this book is HOT.

The plot is a familiar one--the virgin female is looking to lose that status and maybe find love along the way--only in this book she does so without engaging in behavior that would get a normal person killed. The female lead does not pass out drunk and then wakes up pantsless in a hotel room with beige everywhere. Instead, she has an adult conversation with her potential dom before they engage in hot and sexy playtime.

The dialog is thoughtful and realistic. There are no inner goddesses doing the dance of the seven veils. Instead we have two responsible adults going on a journey together (and that journey involves lots of hot, hot sex).

I will recommend this book to all my friends who liked 50 Shades of Grey. Taming School hits upon a lot of the same themes, only the reader isn't left with the burning desire to strangle the female lead.

This book had me screaming "green" by the end. If 50 Shades left you cold, you should try this one.

Cards Against Humanity: Second Expansion
Cards Against Humanity: Second Expansion
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars If you don't get the expansions, you are doing it wrong, October 2, 2012
I had so much fun playing this expansion, I think I peed a little. I usually play this game with a large group of friends who have the same terrible, dark sense of humor that I do. We played this weekend and most of us were in tears from laughing, and close to vomiting (oh wait, I think that was the alcohol). Especially with our large group, more cards equals more fun. Size totally matters. Buy this expansion or feel inferior to your friends who already have.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Adorable, March 10, 2009
These shoes are extremely soft and cozy and have a fairly durable rubber sole. The flowers are attached with clips and can be removed and reattached as desired.