Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Muhammad > Reviews

Browse

Muhammad's Profile

Customer Reviews: 94

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Muhammad "Mu" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium Series Book 3)
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium Series Book 3)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, August 27, 2015
The entire series is phenomenal. If you are reading this and wondering whether you should read the series or not, read the series. I couldn't put either book down.

The House of God
The House of God
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and Entertaining, August 27, 2015
This review is from: The House of God (Kindle Edition)
As a 4th year MS preparing for internship year this is a phenomenally entertaining read. It is pretty cynical but it's honestly not too far off; I can see how hospitals and intern life must have been like this before the implementation of work hour limitations. Highly recommend to any medical student, intern, resident, or attending who wants an entertaining book to unwind with.

Myotein (Chocolate) - Best Whey Protein Powder / Shake - Great Tasting Protein Powder for Weight Loss & Muscle Growth - Hydrolysate, Isolate, Concentrate & Micellar Casein
Offered by eSupplements
Price: $54.95
2 used & new from $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Working well so far...will update later., August 27, 2015
I've recently been trying to cut out anything in my diet with too many preservatives or fillers, and I know many protein powders tend to contain these things, and given that Myotein has been touted as one of the most pure protein powders on the market I've decided to go back to it. Honestly, this product will not visibly give you more gains, muscle mass, or fat cutting over most of the other top rated powders, at least in a short time period. It may have a better long term effect for your overall gastrointestinal health given the less preservatives and questionable ingredients. For the most part, all protein powders I've tried do the same thing as long as you use them correctly.

Overall I like Myotein. It tastes good and mixes well. As far as cost I'd say it's slightly above average; there are definitely more expensive powders out there. I've mainly used this and Syntha-6 and I can't say I see a difference as far as muscle mass and Syntha-6, but I've been using Syntha-6 for the past year and recently switched back to Myotein so I will update if I see a difference.

TRIMR Shaker Bottle Tritan BPA-Free Graphite 24 oz with Straw Hydration Shaker Cup For Protein Shakes For Protein Shakes
Offered by Trimr
Price: $15.95
5 used & new from $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars You've got all your cool gym/workout gear...top it off with this bottle, August 26, 2015
This is surprisingly a great bottle. I wasn't expecting the level of quality feel being plastic but this somehow has a very premium feel to it; see my summary below.

Pros:
-looks and feels great
-slim enough to fit cupholders (even the small ones in my older car before humans started requiring cupholders to fit big gulp size cups)
-straw and mouth opening means I no longer have to stock up on straws from starbucks when I blend my shakes and make smoothies
-agitator does a great job blending shakes with a nice all in one design
-truly leak proof IF you seal it tightly (see cons for people's complaint about liquid leaking out)

Cons:
-more parts to clean than your standard shaker bottle but not really more difficult
-if you sip some stuff through the straw then close and shake again some residual liquid remains near the straw and mouth opening and can drip out

Summary:
I recommend this bottle if your a fan of aesthetics, looking cool, and having something more unique than everyone else. At least its more unique now until it probably catches on and more people have it. It is awesome.

The GQ Tie Bar 3-Piece Set for Skinny, Narrow Neckties, Silver-tone, Black, Gold-tone 1.5 Inch
Offered by MensBodega
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, standard, well designed tie clips for your slim ties., August 26, 2015
Perfect size for your slimmer ties. My ties are around 2-2.5 inches and these are a great size. Understated and classy with the three most important accessory colors.

EAS Myoplex Lite Ready-To-Drink Nutrition Shake, Strawberry Cream, (Pack of 24)
EAS Myoplex Lite Ready-To-Drink Nutrition Shake, Strawberry Cream, (Pack of 24)
Offered by L&M Deals
Price: $82.95
3 used & new from $82.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good taste, good price., June 29, 2015
Weird smell but good taste. Only issue is the plastic that covers it can tear off into the shake and end up in your mouth. Otherwise, it's a good shake.

HTC One M9 Armband, SUPCASE Easy Fitting Sport Running Armband with Premium Flexible Case Combo for HTC One M9 Hima [2015 Rlease] (Black)
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $14.49
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid product at a good price., June 29, 2015
Excellent product. I've been using these types of arm bands for all my phones. I like that it doesnt have a plastic cover and doubles as a phone case by just removing the arm band. Stays very securely in place and looks much nicer than most of the other ugly bulky arm bands you see. No pocket for keys but thats part of the appeal of keeping it aesthetically pleasing.

HEBA Hookah Diffuser Filter Small AND Large Size Included! Best Quality Available - Can be Used Together
Offered by Discount Hookahs and Tobacco Products
Price: $5.89
4 used & new from $5.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, but cheap., May 26, 2015
So it definitely makes the hookah quieter by breaking up the bubbles, but I don't see a difference in the smoke quantity or coolness. I have an ice tip hose so my smoke is cool regardless, I don't think breaking the bubbles into smaller ones really cools it that much more. It's alright, but not really anything special.

Mine eventually built up a layer of flavor that I couldn't scrub off and I noticed all my smoke began to taste old because it was traveling through the diffuser with all this residue on it so I ended up removing it; probably could've prevented that by cleaning out the water after each use rather than every 5-7 uses.

Also, if you have trouble getting it on, try hot water to make it more pliable. Eventually got the large one onto my KM.

DriveClub (PlayStation 4)
DriveClub (PlayStation 4)
Offered by Lotsa Electronics
Price: $39.89
87 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!! OMG I love this game, May 23, 2015
I was considering this game for the longest time but was always hesitant due to the poor reviews. I guess since it's release they've practically reworked the entire thing (as evidenced by the massive GB of update files that I had to dl for the game). And now I am so effing addicted to this game.

Driveclub is that exceptional balance between Arcade and Sim racer. I'm not sure why some people think the physics aren't realistic; I've played my fair share of racing games, and it's pretty damn realistic. You can't just drift mindlessly through turns or correct oversteer in a second. You will spin out trying to floor that SRT Viper out of a tight corner, going 150+ down straightaways on an uneven road with bumps will take finesse to maintain stability, and your drifts lose momentum very quickly instead of rocketing you at 10000mph through turns. There is definitely a difference in the physics between different cars within different classes and each car has been uniquely designed true to it's real life capabilities. And if you're in a race where the weather is dynamic be prepared; you may start out hugging the road in dry conditions only to be sliding around carelessly as rain begins to fall a lap or two later.

The car selection is spectacular. Yea many cars can now be found in the DLCs, especially the American cars everyone was so desperate for (myself included), like the Stingray, Viper, Camaro, Charger; yea those can now be had with a DLC. Not a big deal to pay, you can find this game cheap anyway so it was worth it for me. I've added that, the lambo pack, and some others b/c I want my Camaro ZL1, McLaren 650s, and Jaguar CX75 concept to name a few. I would like to see a Japan DLC that includes a GTR and LFA. Customization goes as far as paint and livery which are extensive in themselves, but it would be nice to have the ability to create your own livery and not just the option of picking from presets.

The graphics, sound, and level of detail in the cars and environments is mother effing mindblowing. The cockpit views are incredible. I typically go with 3rd person views in racers b/c I like to admire the cars beauty as I race, but I find myself trying to master the narrowed vision from the cockpit views or just driving casually in Time Trial modes to enjoy the fanatical level of detail and move the camera around in the cockpit. Even the driver oriented details like flipping the paddle shifters (the hand begins to float in preparation for a shift as the tach climbs, and the feet actively move to hit the gas and brake pedals). Seriously, the detail blew me away. I love gettting a sense of what it feels like to be in the cabin of some of these exotics, and this game delivers and delivers and delivers. And while there may not be an extensive list of real world racetracks, there is a beautiful selection of real world locations and tracks which offers an enormous variety of racing conditions, from insane mountain passes to oceanside roads to race tracks.

There's also an extensive single player mode in the form of the Driveclub Tour which is littered with progressive events and subevents for you to progress and increase your level, earning new cars and livery in the process. It offers a lot of fun and challenges. You've also got your quick race, time trial, and drift events you can just jump right into with a car (that you've unlocked) and track of your choice, and with each event your stats are compared in real time to other players worldwide which makes it fun even if you're not online. The online mode is also well done. While it's tough to put a club together if you don't have friends playing this game you either join a new club that's just been created (and ppl are creating their own clubs every second, or just create one and see if anyone joins like I did). The menu is beautifully done and easy to navigate, and they've added to the settings to allow you to tweak the smallest things like having a visible tach for the cockpit view to increasing the volume of engine noise vs. environmental sound during races. Turn engine sounds to +3db and get goosebumps from the sound of these machines. Like the interior car views but prefer the exterior engine and car sounds? Settings allow for that as well. Replays can be saved and there is a photo mode with many, many camera settings.

This game was definitely released in a hurry before it was complete and polished, but the fact that it's all been ironed out should allow this game the credit and reviews it deserves. It is a fantastic racer for absolutely anyone. Don't whine about how you were expecting Gran Turismo. You want to race a Daihatsu around Silverstone at 15mph? You do that. I prefer to fly in a Huayra or Venom GT through the treacherous North Sea hugging highways of Norway with some stormy weather and rain.

And the pics I posted were screenshotted by be from my game. The pic in the M4 I took on my phone of the TV just to show that the HUD in the car is fully functional. I mean, can you believe that level of detail?!? And if you zoom in on the Aventador gauge cluster you can see that "corsa" mode is selected and the gear numbers change in the same manner they do in the real car. If you love cars like I do, if you love driving, if you love racing, you will be blown away by Driveclub.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2015 10:21 AM PDT

Band of Brothers Season 1
Band of Brothers Season 1
Price: $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Captivating and incredibly well done, February 28, 2015
Very captivating and realistic docudrama series. The reason I gave it 4 stars is b/c, as others have pointed out, you don't really gain a foothold on exactly who is what in which company, people come in and out, injured and reappear, and it all happens so quickly. Near the end you finally begin to develop a sense of who is who which may make it worth watching a second time. Like all great movies and shows sometimes a second watch through opens up much more than what you knew before.
Overall, if you're a history or WWII buff, you will want to watch this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10