Profile for Muhammad > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 85

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Muhammad "Mu" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Band of Brothers Season 1 [HD]
Band of Brothers Season 1 [HD]
Price: $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Captivating and incredibly well done, February 28, 2015
Very captivating and realistic docudrama series. The reason I gave it 4 stars is b/c, as others have pointed out, you don't really gain a foothold on exactly who is what in which company, people come in and out, injured and reappear, and it all happens so quickly. Near the end you finally begin to develop a sense of who is who which may make it worth watching a second time. Like all great movies and shows sometimes a second watch through opens up much more than what you knew before.
Overall, if you're a history or WWII buff, you will want to watch this.

Under Armour Men's Alter Ego Iron Man Compression Shirt Extra Large Vegas Gold
Under Armour Men's Alter Ego Iron Man Compression Shirt Extra Large Vegas Gold
Offered by Fashion Connections
Price: $45.99
5 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite alter ego, February 18, 2015
Absolutely love it. Perfect to round out my collection of UA Alter Ego shirts. The last Iron Man shirt they had didn't look great at all, but this new print is incredible. I don't workout in anything else. Yea it's pricey but it provides me with even more motivation to hit the weights and look like a beast which is priceless.
The fit is like all the UA compression shirts. Skin tight; I usually wear a Large shirt size but the Large of this would ride up and look awkward b/c I'm tall. Went with an XL and it's perfect. If you're looking for a "fitted" shirt, this is not for you. This is skin tight, almost spandex like.
Now who should I be in the gym today; Batman, Superman, Iron Man, or Captain America...

Anyray® A1739Y (3)-Pack 12v 20W Halogen Replacement Bulb T3 bi pin 12 Volt 20 Watt
Offered by Anyray_Mall
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights up, February 15, 2015
Good value, been working well for about a month. Expect it to last for a long time.

Wild-us Professional JAXA Type XL Watch Case Back Opener Wrench for Large Waterproof Watches
Offered by WILDSELL INC
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on my Nixon, Invicta, Diesel, etc..., January 20, 2015
Finally...I was having a nightmare of a time with my previous watch toolkit that had a small watch case opener. Returned it and ordered this one. I don't know what the difference is as most of the "XL Watch Case Openers" seem similar or from the same company, but I went with this honestly cuz it was a few dollars more and I was hoping that meant a bit more quality. Well, it's done the job so far on three of my watches, including my large 55mm Diesel which has the most poorly designed, most shallow indents for the case opener, but it still managed. Love this item. Hopefully it serves me w/o breaking for a long time.

Paylak TS-CH300 Metal Watch Repair Tool
Paylak TS-CH300 Metal Watch Repair Tool
Price: $15.57
2 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, January 20, 2015
Solid quality and easy to use and size to my various watches. Works for my massive 55mm Diesel.

Sony Watch Battery Button Cell SR920SW 371 Pack of 5 Batteries
Sony Watch Battery Button Cell SR920SW 371 Pack of 5 Batteries
Offered by All Watch Parts
Price: $4.22
5 used & new from $4.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's see how good these are..., January 20, 2015
Put in my watches on 1/20/2015, will update with how long they last...hopefully it's a while.

BSN SYNTHA-6 Protein Powder - Chocolate Milkshake, 2.91 lb (28 Servings)
BSN SYNTHA-6 Protein Powder - Chocolate Milkshake, 2.91 lb (28 Servings)
Price: $29.99
39 used & new from $28.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 26, 2014
Love Syntha-6, been using it for a long time. I've used other shakes in the past and found for the price Syntha-6 is most worth it. Gives me great muscle growth, fat burn, and tastes great. Some people complain about the calorie content...I don't get it. If you're lifting or working out hard then you need calories afterwards. It's not like its an enormous amount either.

It's good. Get it.

Forever Black Bumper & Trim Dye Kit
Forever Black Bumper & Trim Dye Kit
Offered by Express Health
Price: $12.46
10 used & new from $12.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, November 26, 2014
Brings a bit of shine back to black surfaces. Works really well. I thought it'd be thick paste consistency like paint but it's fairly thin; very easy to apply using the brush and because it doesn't run you don't really have to mask off surrounding surfaces too much. I only applied one coat and it left a nice looking finish; when I have time I'll definitely apply another one or two. I may even apply to some of the plastic covers in the engine bay.

Even though it's not supposed to work on metal I applied a bit to the base of my windshield wipers b/c some of the black had come off and it sort of covered up the silver metallic finish underneath.

Overall: If you want your car looking as new and clean as possible I highly suggest this to apply.

Top Gear: The Cool 500: The Coolest Cars Ever Made
Top Gear: The Cool 500: The Coolest Cars Ever Made
by Matt Master
Price: $27.53
70 used & new from $11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 26, 2014
Bought it for a friend on his birthday. He loves it. Any car fanatic will love this, and it makes an awesome centerpiece on a coffee table. Plus, its Top Gear

Contigo AUTOSEAL Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Red (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 26, 2014
Pros: Awesome product, does what it's supposed to; keeps your hot drinks burning for a few hours and your cold drinks cold. I typically leave the lid off after pouring in Tea or Coffee to let it cool before putting the lid on. It also works well at home to keep your Coffee/Tea hot, wide mugs dissipate heat too quickly. It's tough, works well, leak proof, and has lasted me a long time.

The lid itself isn't tough to clean; either rinse it out within a few hours of finishing your drink (obviously you let crap sit in it over night and it'll be tough to clean), or let it soak in some hot soapy water. However, b/c of the inability to take it apart and thoroughly clean and dry it it always seems to have a taste of soap or coffee from the day before slightly mixed in with whatever you have. Obviously the new lid solves this problem. Also, the lack of a large spout area means you have to be careful when sipping from it. There's no real runoff area for hot liquid to come out, sit, and cool for a second before you take a sip.

Overall: Great product for the price. I lost a tumbler that had one of those click open tops that also kept drinks hot forever but it wasn't completely leak proof.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9