Profile for Murphy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 400

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Murphy "Goldenmom" RSS Feed (Michigan USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
John Boos Mystery Oil 16-Ounce Bottles, 3-Case
John Boos Mystery Oil 16-Ounce Bottles, 3-Case
Price: $36.47
9 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for cutting boards, December 27, 2013
I bought a few good quality butcher blocks and used this on them. This oil conditions them really nice and after using the board, I added a little bit more. This will keep the boards looking good for a long time. Three bottles will last anyone a long time.

Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces, Lightly Salted, 14 oz. (Count of 3)
Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces, Lightly Salted, 14 oz. (Count of 3)
Price: $16.17
21 used & new from $16.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and fresh and great tasting, December 27, 2013
Bought these from Amazon with one of their promotions and had three cans and between my husband and I, all three cans were gone on about two weeks. These were nice and fresh and tasted great. I'll buy again if I catch another promotion.

Wet and Forget 10587 1 Gallon Moss, Mold and Mildew Stain Remover
Wet and Forget 10587 1 Gallon Moss, Mold and Mildew Stain Remover
Offered by Supreme Hardware
Price: $27.42
18 used & new from $25.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Roof Mold, December 27, 2013
I bought this last year and used it on one house of mine in the late Fall. Went up on the roof with a sprayer and sprayed the roof. By this Spring the mold was all gone. Between the snow and rain it worked gently and cleaned the roof. What went down the gutters did no damage to my lawn or rain barrel water. I just bought this container for a second home with the same issue. I sprayed it on it last month so we'll see what Spring brings but I am sure it will work. This second home does not have gutters so this will wash onto some brick steps with the same mold problem. I am hoping it cleans those also.

Kyjen PP01566 Hedgehog Dog Toys Plush Multiple Squeaker Dog Toy,Jumbo
Kyjen PP01566 Hedgehog Dog Toys Plush Multiple Squeaker Dog Toy,Jumbo
Price: $17.08
6 used & new from $9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Loves This, December 27, 2013
I have a two year old golden retriever who walks around the house with this in his mouth. I bought this for a second home so I am not packing his toys besides my things. This one is a jumbo one, didn't realize it was so big but he doesn't care. He carries it around, puts in it my lap, waiting for me to throw it, I do he brings it back. After awhile I put it in a basket and it is out again in five seconds. Obviously he likes it.... These are well made; he hasn't tore it apart yet and it still squeaks.

Dixie HD Paper Plates, 10 1/16 Inches, 260 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Dixie HD Paper Plates, 10 1/16 Inches, 260 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $17.99
20 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enough paper plates, December 27, 2013
We go thru lots of paper plates when we want just one quick food item or in the summer when we eat outside. Dixie is always a good brand and these plates are no exception. They are nice and large and sturdy so they do not bend when we carry them with one hand. Buying 240???? I have enough for a year! Good warehouse deal sale, thanks Amazon.

Omega-Caps ES - For Large & Giant Dogs (250 Softgel Capsules)
Omega-Caps ES - For Large & Giant Dogs (250 Softgel Capsules)
Price: $39.94
3 used & new from $33.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for my dogs skin, December 27, 2013
I have been using these for years for golden retrievers I have. These capsules are good for keeping their skin nice and healthy and their coats are nice and shiny. When I use these, they scratch very little so I know their skin is not dry. The only drawback is they won't eat these whole and obviously cannot get them to swallow them with their water so I end up piercing them with a knife and squeezing the oil onto their food. Most of the times they squeeze straight into the bowl; once in a great while it squeezes sideways and I end up wiping up oil from my counter.

Rubbermaid Commercial Polyethylene 18-Gallon Commercial Stacking Recycle Bin, Rectangular, 16" Width x 25.75" Length x 14.75" Height, Blue
Price: $25.00
25 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and sturdy, December 27, 2013
I bought a new summer home where there is no trash pick up but everyone takes their trash to a recycle center and disposes of it on their own. This container works great for all the cans and bottles and holds lots of things. I have it in the garage and I can wait a few weeks before this is full. It is large, very sturdy and well made and will last a long time. If I find another deal on one I will buy another for newspapers too. It will keep my garage nice and meat with storage for all the recycle items.

Sunbeam Therapeutic Heated Mattress Pad, Queen, MSU7RQS-C000-15A00
Sunbeam Therapeutic Heated Mattress Pad, Queen, MSU7RQS-C000-15A00
Price: $129.99

1.0 out of 5 stars F2 Every Night, December 27, 2013
I buy so much from Amazon but this item I bought from Bed Bath & Beyond with a 20% off coupon. This plugs in at the foot of the bed, center and then into a wall outlet. I bought this three weeks before Christmas. Of all those nights, maybe two nights I turned it on and it heated up easily and the bed was nice and toasty and warm when I got in it. However, the other nights, I turned it on and about 10 seconds later F2 was on the remote. This has to do with the connection per Sunbeam so I had to pull up my sheet, blanket and quilt at the foot of the bed and unplug it there, bend and squeeze my hand/wrist to get to the wall outlet behind a head board to unplug it here also. Per Sunbeam, you do this three times in a row and it will reset. So, unplug the pad, unplug at the wall, plug back in at the pad, then the wall, three times in a row and it will reset. Yes, it will reset but then I have a sore wrist and am frustrated for spending almost $100 on something that is such a hassle to get to work correctly and for something brand new. I am most likely going to return this shortly saying it was a Christmas present and buy something for more money that will work correctly. I should have read reviews on this before buying it. Not Amazon, but just typing in F2 Sunbeam on Yahoo gives many reviews with this same problem.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2014 2:55 PM PDT

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Original Liquid Singles, Creamers (Pack of 360)
Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Original Liquid Singles, Creamers (Pack of 360)
Price: $26.01
24 used & new from $15.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Cream everywhere, November 5, 2013
I received these today and would have been happier if when I took the box out of the packing box I did not have cream all over the box. About 20 of these leaked out and I had cream in the box and on my floor. I ended up dumping these all in a laundry tub and washed what was still good and threw out the open or leaked out ones. So, the sale wasn't as good as I thought when I had to throw some out.

Grasslands Road Sculpted Sunburst Cement Nautical Round Wall Mirror, 20-Inch
Grasslands Road Sculpted Sunburst Cement Nautical Round Wall Mirror, 20-Inch
Price: $46.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope it holds, October 27, 2013
I bought this mirror for a lakefront home as I am trying to decorate it very nautical. This was a warehouse deal item that came all still packaged carefully except the mirror was not attached to the frame. Amazing it did not break. I used some gorilla glue and put a wide soup bowl upside down on the mirror and a heavy lid on top of that and let that glue set. Now it is centered perfectly and looks lovely. The size is nice, the frame has lots of detail and I think once I get it to it's new home it will look beautiful on a darker colored wall. The mirror is large enough to see your whole face in easily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20