Profile for Chandler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chandler "J. O." RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2
Fortune's Horizon
Fortune's Horizon
by Andrea K. Stein
Price: $10.13
6 used & new from $10.13

4.0 out of 5 stars A good story for a night at home., February 9, 2015
This review is from: Fortune's Horizon (Paperback)
An enjoyable tale.

G Zap Men's Plaid Short Sleeve Button Up Tee(MENTOP-CAS,BLU-XL)
G Zap Men's Plaid Short Sleeve Button Up Tee(MENTOP-CAS,BLU-XL)
Offered by Urban Identity

3.0 out of 5 stars Read this one, I loved them, but returned them., January 10, 2015
I love this style, the fabric and all craftsmanship, from all cursory examinations, these are very fine shirts. They are too small. I read the reviews after purchase and I finally noticed the abundance of people who also said this. They are right. This shirt runs perfect in the collar measurement. The chest & belly is small, between 1"-1.5". The belly falls short to the waste line for simply being 6' tall. According to the sizing chart, this shirt in XL size, measures in between the medium and large on the size chart. The collar measurement is correct though.

Zune HD 64 GB Video MP3 Player Black
Zune HD 64 GB Video MP3 Player Black
6 used & new from $224.21

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work with media player, clouds, VPNs, large music databases or anything else other than its own version of itunes., September 25, 2014
Alright. Let me start by saying that in the short time of use I have with this player, it works very well. The sound quality is wonderful and it works very well with high end systems. The battery seems to not drain badly and it is easy enough to navigate, (though it could use some very basic improvements in navigation).

It is getting three stars because of the outrageously stupid fact that it cannot in any way at all work with windows media player. That is correct, this Microsoft media player device will not work with windows media player software at all. It will not even recognize it. You have to download and install special software for this device. You must wait for the new software to load it's own version of your music database.

The problems with this sad fact of poor judgment on the part of MS is that this unit only works for those who want to use it on one or two systems and that do not travel a great deal. If you want to use this on one or two computers and for jogging, you got more than enough player here, and if it stands the test of time and use, which I have not had long enough to say yet, it is a fabulous player. If you travel, use lots of computers to load your devices, read on.

I use dozens of machines to load my media, all of them come standard with windows media player. I travel a lot. I can get on any computer with windows media player anywhere in the world and log the system into my cloud, have media player load my database and sync my devices. This works with Sansa, Creative, and even generic players very easily. I cannot plug my phone or a flash drive into a system without WMP trying to load the device for sync. This Microsoft device though, does not. I do not want, nor can access in some cases, the installation of new software. I carry a portable drive to rural trips where I do not have internet or my laptops with me. Therefore I now have to download and bring along a copy of this software, and hope it installs and works without a connection. This is a major hassle for someone in my position. It is a major flaw and though I am going to give this device a shot, I am looking out for a comparable product that is compatible with WMP. I am still blown away and furious that this Microsoft product does not. It is basically an ipod. I bought this damn thing so I wouldn't have to deal with any of apples crap. Imagine my displeasure to find I have to deal with apples crap under a Microsoft title.

Chums Waterproof Camera Float
Chums Waterproof Camera Float
Price: $9.34
14 used & new from $4.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well., February 22, 2014
It worked well and was easy to use, I will buy more for my other water cameras. I bought a few of these, online and a few more offline. This is the only one I liked.

Fujifilm FinePix XP200 16MP Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Yellow) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4 used & new from $253.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Mine worked well, I tested it, then used it,, February 22, 2014
Sound is a little distorted when it comes out of the water so clear out the water by turning the mic side downward after being submerged to get best sound recording back. Worked in the pool, worked in the ocean. Took it about 15-20 feet down, had it submerged at that depth on and off for an hour. It spend hours floating in the pool on and off, worked fine.

Schaller 14010501 Security Straplocks, Gold
Schaller 14010501 Security Straplocks, Gold
Offered by Springdale Music
Price: $20.59
22 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars There are no better, February 22, 2014
I have used three different strap lock systems, I replaced everything with these, They work and work well. Very well.

Voodoo Tactical Travel Passport Holder, Neck Wallet ACU
Voodoo Tactical Travel Passport Holder, Neck Wallet ACU
Offered by Voodoo Tactical Gear
Price: $8.46
3 used & new from $8.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap sewing, February 22, 2014
The cord broke on both ends walking through the airport. If someone hadn't been honest and kind I would have lost my passport, money, boarding pass etc. Both ends is what I said. At some point both ends of the cord broke away dropping the wallet leaving me with a cord around my neck dangling.

JMT Wrist Arm Strap Mount for Gopro Hero 1 2 3 3+ Sport Camera Dv
JMT Wrist Arm Strap Mount for Gopro Hero 1 2 3 3+ Sport Camera Dv
Offered by digi-power
Price: $5.23

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke first use, February 22, 2014
We put it on, it broke, simple. It was what I wanted but was not built strong enough to hold onto the wrist for even one use. I am lucky I got the camera back. A diver found it on the ocean floor the next day.

GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition Adventure Camera (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition Adventure Camera (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: $349.99
117 used & new from $316.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding first time accident and the camera survived., February 22, 2014
So, I have a video taken the first time the camera was used in action. I bought the extra wrist strap (which I will write a separate review for) and it broke, the first time, in the first seconds we used it. The Camera came off of my friends wrist, it sank to the bottom of the ocean over 40 feet down, it surfed back and forth on the sea floor all night long. It filmed until the low battery warning when it shut off. The next morning a spear fisherman found it, tried to work it and accidently got a few pics of him self. Once I got the camera back, it was dry, working and ready to go with a battery change and charge. The lens on the case is not scratched and the camera works great still. I do recommend you get a floater strap for it to avoid my circumstance. I am lucky I got it back. If Ifigure out how to load the video by amazons silly standards I will.

Cole and Mason Inverta Flip Salt Mill, Brushed Chrome and Clear Acrylic
Cole and Mason Inverta Flip Salt Mill, Brushed Chrome and Clear Acrylic
Price: $14.99
5 used & new from $10.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Very worhtwhile, nice looking and useful., December 10, 2013
These are great grinders, they do not fail and work well with many items. I keep one with raw sugar, cinnamon, clove & allspice, one with large garlic granules and more. I have had $50 plus peppermills not work this well on soft peppercorns, these things crush it all nicely.

Page: 1 | 2