Profile for Our Baby Peterson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Our Baby Peterson RSS Feed (Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2
TYKE TOTER Front Mount Child Bicycle Seat (Age 2-5 yrs., Weight Limit 45 Lbs.)
TYKE TOTER Front Mount Child Bicycle Seat (Age 2-5 yrs., Weight Limit 45 Lbs.)
Offered by TYKE TOTER
Price: $109.99
2 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loves It, July 12, 2014
My son weighs 42lbs and is very tall for a 4 year old, yet I have no problems seeing over him, reaching my handlebars and turning with him there. He LOVES it. He begs to go on bike rides everyday. I've never had a problem with him moving his feet into the wheel or in my way. Which was my primary concern with him always fidgeting. He does however rarely hold his handlebars.

Monster High Roller Maze Lagoona Blue Doll
Monster High Roller Maze Lagoona Blue Doll
Offered by Gifts-and-Toys
Price: $19.95
54 used & new from $14.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's go Skating, December 4, 2012
My 6 year old daughter helped me write this, "Lagoona is so cool. She has a fin on her helmet, but I don't put her helmet on because it messes up her hair. She has knee pads just like me. Her skates even have fins. My mom glued on her leg fins because they kept falling out. Her dress is kind of ugly, It's not as pretty as her other outfits, but I still really like her. I was really happy that she got a stand!"

I wish all the budget dolls came with stands as well, not sure why these got them, but not dance class, dead tired or the swim dolls. We could do without the hundred combs collection we have, and would rather get stands. If you have 2 dolls, you only need 1 brush, but its nice to have a stand for each, so they can play with a few at a time, and they don't all have to sit down.

Monster High Dance Class Howleen Wolf Doll
Monster High Dance Class Howleen Wolf Doll
Offered by starworldtoys
Price: $17.71
68 used & new from $11.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay another Howleen, December 4, 2012
My 6 year old daughter helped me write this, "This is my first howleen, she is so pretty, and shorter than Clawdeen. I really like her pink poofy hair. Her outfit is really cool, and kind of looks like pajamas, so she can be a sleepover doll too. I don't like her belt, I took it off. I wish she had a stand so I could pose her and make her do dance moves, I just steal stands from my other dolls."

I wasn't able to snag an original Howleen/Clawdeen set, so them releasing her alone and in a budget line was great! I am so happy that I was able to give her Clawdeen doll a little sister finally. I love that she is so short. Although I sort of wish the dolls heights were true to the cartoon, Draculaura should be so much shorter as a doll, and the same height as Howleen.

Monster High Dance Class Lagoona Blue Doll
Monster High Dance Class Lagoona Blue Doll
Offered by NDWEBLLC
Price: $19.41
79 used & new from $11.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ballerina, December 4, 2012
My 6 year old is helping me rate this. "Lagoona is so pretty, I wish there was more Lagoonas. She has pretty ballet slippers that go up her leg like seaweed, and they don't even knock off her fins! Her tutu is pretty and see through. I wish she had a stand, mine didn't have one. I really like her."

I agree that it doesn't knock off the fins, but I either take them out or super glue them in, being a kids toy, these should not be removable, but I know that it would be difficult to change their clothes if they stayed on.

Monster High Abbey Bominable's Bed Playset
Monster High Abbey Bominable's Bed Playset
Offered by Mr. Nice Toy
Price: $22.39
82 used & new from $14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bed for Abbey!, December 4, 2012
My 6 year old daughter is helping me with this review. "Abbey loves her bed, and her pet loves his cozy bed. Abbey likes to be cold, so a bed made from ice keeps her cold. Even her tv is ice, I wish mine was like that too. Her blanket looks like her dress. She even gets a ice lamp and ice clock so she isn't late for school. My Abbey sleeps better with a real bed. Could you please make a bed for Cleo and Ghoulia now?"

I think she says it better than I would of. Great product, Sturdy. Wish the pieces stayed on permanently though, I know shes going to lose a few pieces.

SpongeBob SquarePants: It's A SpongeBob Christmas!
SpongeBob SquarePants: It's A SpongeBob Christmas!
DVD ~ Clancy Brown
Price: $6.00
46 used & new from $1.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Short, November 2, 2012
I got this today at Walmart... its a whopping 22 minutes long for ten bucks. There are a couple special features, but hardly enough to justify the cost. Should of been more like five bucks. Wait for december, it's bound to be on tv.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2012 3:43 PM PST

Monster High Banner Messenger Bag
Monster High Banner Messenger Bag

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, July 17, 2012
The zippers on the front are not usable, the blue zipper is the top to a pocket (that is not closable) that is very small, Anything put in it falls out when the flap is lifted to get inside. It is a very thin fabric, and quite flimsy. The inside zipper to mine was not properly sewn and the zipper fell off and was not fixable. The quality of this item is not something I feel would survive a year of school. I was disappointed in it for the price I paid. Amazon was great in giving me a refund for it because of the faulty zipper. I feel this would not be the best choice for an older student who has a lot of heavy books to take home daily. I'd be too afraid of ripping the fabric it is made of.

Monster High Sweet 1600 Clawd Wolf Doll
Monster High Sweet 1600 Clawd Wolf Doll
Offered by Paradigm Enterprises
Price: $99.95
10 used & new from $97.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome Werewolf, July 17, 2012
My daughter absolutely loves him, and was very excited to get him, since we've never found him in stores. He is a great addition to the entire Sweet 1600 line.

Monster High Jackson Jekyll Doll
Monster High Jackson Jekyll Doll
Offered by Amazing Plush
Price: $107.99
16 used & new from $79.88

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is going to be thrilled, April 30, 2012
As a new release I was ecstatic when I saw this on here. My 5 year old is obsessed... she has never owned a barbie, a bratz or any other brand doll... when she first saw Draculaura on the shelf Christmas of 2011... she was instantly a fan, and since then has collected many of them... He's very sharply dressed, and has great bone structure... I am a little upset that his hair looks nothing like the cartoon picture of him... the cartoon has a sexy messy hairstyle, and the doll has a flat to the head bowl cut. The glasses will be coming off as soon as he gets out of the box, they don't have that "sexy" appeal quite like Ghoulias do.

FAO Schwarz Wooden Workbench
FAO Schwarz Wooden Workbench
Offered by 4 The Love of Toys!
Price: $99.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I wanted, April 27, 2012
This review is from: FAO Schwarz Wooden Workbench
I looked all over for a quality wooden workbench, I own a home daycare, and have been switching out my older plastic toys with wooden, and I'm so glad I got this. It's beautiful, the boys I watch just love it, its so realistic... the only downside I'm having is mainly because I have 3 boys who are very very rough and the tools just fell apart... I bought an extra tool box set, also FAO, all of the tools that were in some way connected (made of more than 1 piece) all fell apart on day one... Every single piece, and thats before they really got rough... I did glue them back together, but will probably havemy husband put a screw into them for better stability... they are cheaply glued together, they look great, but durability is a big fat zero if you ask me. The wood used to make this bench is soft, and dents easily too. So remind your children to be gentle :)

Page: 1 | 2