Profile for WigglesTheHoly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

WigglesTheHoly RSS Feed

BlueRigger DVI Male to DVI Male Digital Dual-Link Cable (25 Feet, Black)
BlueRigger DVI Male to DVI Male Digital Dual-Link Cable (25 Feet, Black)
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BlueRigger FTW!, November 8, 2013
I do installs for a living. I exclusively order BlueRigger Cables now. They are top quality and you get more than you pay for. Don't hesitate to purchase this.

USpicy SEASHELL Portable Mini Fan Cute Size Handy Manicure Nail Dryer/Blower for Drying Nail Polish & Acrylic Nail(Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Creates a stable environment., November 8, 2013
I am now reassured every day that I am spicy. My wife's finger nails dry quickly avoiding that awkward conversation that she can't get me a beer just yet because her nails are still wet. Cops don't show up near as much anymore either.... It's great.

Monoprice 106422 Low Profile HDTV Wall Mount Bracket, Black
Monoprice 106422 Low Profile HDTV Wall Mount Bracket, Black
Price: $18.88
7 used & new from $12.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Get your tv off the floor., November 8, 2013
What can I say it is simple to assemble and it just works. I used this mount on a fireplace and it works flawlessly.

Amplified HD Digital Outdoor HDTV Antenna with Motorized 360 Degree Rotation, UHF/VHF/FM Radio with Infrared Remote Control
Offered by WickedSpec
Price: $33.99
18 used & new from $28.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and adds evildoer status., November 8, 2013
This antenna just plain works. We are now receiving all of major networks in Central Kansas. When the item arrives you will be skeptical of it's abilities. It feels cheap, it's made of plastic, and you debate about just sending it back. I'm telling you to give it a chance. I place this on my roof a few weeks ago and we have had high winds, tons of rain, and snow. This thing is holding up like a champ. It will be great in the winter (when it eventually turns enough in the wind to be aimed improperly) that I will be able to re aim the antenna without stepping outside. To top it all off it has a menacing red light on it and the looks of a laser turret on a evildoers secret lair, and who doesn't want that on their house. It adds great reception to your tv and +5 evildoer status to your property.

Scam School Book 2: Fire
Scam School Book 2: Fire
Price: $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars He is a badass, June 19, 2012
Brian Brushwood is an amazing person. Scam School book 1 was great and So far Scam School Book 2 doesn't disappoint. Catch him on Twit.tv NSFW show and his Scam School podcast.

Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Price: $81.88
14 used & new from $68.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply put: Lite, Sturdy, did I mention Lite?, June 20, 2011
I know alot of people are looking at this bag for its intended purpose, But I didn't. I stumbled upon this pack when looking for a Laptop bag that would be lite and fit alot of my IT gear. I am and on the go Technology Specialist and my pack is my office. If you take a look at the pack without the eye of a camera man/women it breaks down to a laptop back that is sturdy as to protect a camera, easily organized due to its moveable compartment separators, high quality pieces down to the beefy zippers, and lite as a feather (I swear the padding contains helium). I took everything out of my old pack placed it in this one and my back has thanked me ever since. This pack has more than enough room and the camera hammock is Velcro as well so its easily removed. The rubber base is nice as you never know when you may accidentally set your bag in some sort of muck. At first you may look at the Velcro strap tidy'er as useless but it is nice. The velcro on the sides of the main compartment really do work to give a since of separation on the pack and remind you to lay it on its back before you spill everything out. Over all this bag is everything I've ever wanted in a pack. The back padding is great and your back can breath weight of the bag is distributed very well and my Macbook pro and ipad are very safe and secure in the laptop pocket.

The only CON I have is that the shoulder straps could have been beefier but it hasn't bothered me was just surprised how thin they were but they are still extremely comfortable.
Comment Comment | Permalink