Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Blane > Reviews

Browse

Blane's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Blane RSS Feed

Bluetooth Transmitter, TaoTronics Wireless Portable Transmitter (Connected to 3.5mm Audio Devices, Paired with Bluetooth Receiver. TV Ears, Bluetooth Dongle, A2DP Stereo Music Transmission)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $25.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Know what you're getting., February 26, 2016
This device works most of the time for me. Because of the thin wire, however, the problem I'm having with it is that the wire/connector is going bad (and so only the left speaker emits sound after connecting). Since the wire can't easily be replaced, I have to either A) Find someone to rewire it or B) buy a new transmitter (this time with a dedicated audio jack to replace faulty wires as needed).

My advice? If you're looking for something low priced "just to try it," it isn't a bad device. But if you're looking for longevity, definitely get a transmitter you can swap the wire out of.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2016 11:56 PM PST

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
by Akira Himekawa
Price: $23.37
162 used & new from $11.15

5.0 out of 5 stars An Elegant and Informative Work., January 30, 2013
Let me start by saying that I absolutely LOVE the Zelda series. I've grown up with it and it continues to be one of my favorites.

That being said, the book does more than enough to please me as a fan. The concept art is beautiful and the information is amazing. Specifically, this book offers the "official timeline," "linking" all of the games together (pun not intended). That alone was well worth the money, but this book offers so much more. Not to mention, the cover is amazing as well (the symbols on the front are in accordance to the Oracle of Ages songs, my favorite handheld Zelda thus far).

In conclusion, if you're a Zelda fan, you NEED this. If you aren't, it's still incredibly beautiful and should be considered.

Gaia Herbs Adrenal Health, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules
Gaia Herbs Adrenal Health, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules
Price: $19.33
27 used & new from $14.57

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work!, April 30, 2012
At first, I was a little bit skeptical about these pills. I'm normally against taking something unless I have a full documented list of side effects and such.

Since taking these pills, my anxiety levels have decreased SO much. I was struggling with Heart Palpitations. Although I still don't know why I have them, I'm 99 percent sure it's not anything to be worried about. The pills help me cope with it.

Normally, I do three a day. One in the morning and two at night (I have issues falling asleep easily). Definitely works and helps as a sleep agent even.

Will buy again when I run out!