Profile for pinky2 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pinky2 RSS Feed

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Price: $29.99
279 used & new from $27.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, December 11, 2013
This product was very easy to install. I just followed the instructions and was up in running in no time and I was watching Netflex movies that evening. I was disappointed to learn that it would not run on my kindle or Nook. Hoping that soon it will compatible with my Kindle.

Youngland Little Girls' Short Sleeve Eyelash To Animal Print Tier Dress, Ivory Multi, 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 11, 2013
I purchased this dress for my granddaughter and I must say it is absolutely beautiful and well made. I know she will love it.

Polaroid 300 Instant Camera PIC-300 Red
Polaroid 300 Instant Camera PIC-300 Red
Offered by GadgetBasket
Price: $79.99
10 used & new from $67.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant gradification yes, September 7, 2012
If you are looking for a polaroid then you will not be disappointed with this product. The film is a little pricey at $1.00 a print, but the quality is great. The size of these prints (about business card size) makes it easy to use in scrapbook mini albums, cards, on the refrigerator, etc. The retro style of the camera and prints are fun and a real attention getter. Children love when you hand them an instant print. Used the prints at a wedding in a guest book. Everyone took their picture and placed it in an album with a little note tagged message. Really fun. The quality of the pictures is pretty good. Just make sure you fill in the viewfinder with your subject because you will get a lot of background if you don't. I would recommend this camera to anyone.

Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300, 10 Prints
Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300, 10 Prints
5 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars polaroid 300 Film awesome, September 7, 2012
I was a little worried about the quality of the film when I ordered it, not to worry though, it was great. A little pricey at $1.00 a print but worth it for special projects or events. Paired with the camera the little business sized prints are clear and detailed. You really have to get up close to your subject and fill in the viewfinder otherwise you will get a small subject and a lot of background. Very happy with the prints, ease of use and the many uses for this size print. Very old style retro. I love them for mini scrapbook albums or giving them to my subjects, instantly bringing a smile to their faces. I would recommend the camera and film.