Profile for Moma C > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Moma C RSS Feed (DE)

Bright Starts Drop & Giggle
Bright Starts Drop & Giggle
Price: $14.99
21 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple toy, March 2, 2013
My two older children loved this when they were babies, about six months old and up. It is a simple toy but it is a good toy. It helped both of them work on their hand/eye coordination by picking up and placing the balls in the holes. They both enjoyed it and hopefully so will our next one.

Philips AVENT 2 Piece BPA Free Soothie Pacifier, 0-3 months, Vanilla Scented
Philips AVENT 2 Piece BPA Free Soothie Pacifier, 0-3 months, Vanilla Scented
Price: $2.88
15 used & new from $1.55

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE, March 2, 2013
My son had to have testing done in the hospital and these things kept him calm through the nine hours of it. They are great. I wish I would have known about these from the beginning. If you are cleaning them I suggest soap and hot water. I boiled 2 and they lost most of the smell. The nurses told me the smell should last about a month, and it seems to. These are wonderful for soothing.

Hotslings Adjustable Pouch Baby Sling, Silhouette, Regular
Hotslings Adjustable Pouch Baby Sling, Silhouette, Regular
Offered by Easy Naturals
Price: Click here to see our price
18 used & new from $36.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this sling, March 2, 2013
I love this sling. Every time I put my baby in it he falls asleep within a few minutes. The only reason it got 4 stars and not 5 is because it is a bit cumbersome to get him into the sling. However it is not so hard that I wouldn't suggest this sling. I would suggest it to anyone having a baby. It does get heavy on the shoulder/back but for how much my son loves it I don't mind it at all. I have both hands free and can do things around the house, at events, and with my other children. I really like it a lot. I also have a sleepy wrap (think moby wrap w/ different name) and he seems to sleep longer in this and I don't worry about him being smothered in this b/c his face is out in the open, which is nice to b/c when he is awake he can see what is going on around him.

Mega Bloks Lil' Dump Truck
Mega Bloks Lil' Dump Truck
Offered by Firefly Buys
Price: $14.98
16 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars cute truck, October 11, 2009
This review is from: Mega Bloks Lil' Dump Truck (Toy)
I got this truck for my sons to go with the bigger cat dump truck w/ mega blocks they have. They seem to like it ok. I think when we take it to the beach we'll get more use out of it, but we'll have to see. Needless to say the bigger cat dump truck is the main attraction, but this is a cute addition, and good to fit in diaper/book bag for going out. My one year old can move it easily and the blocks are big enough for him to play with too. My two year old is a little less interested in it, but it's been good for my one year old. A good toy!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good for baby, October 11, 2009
This is a good costume for baby, all one piece. My son is in about 18-24m in all clothes and this fits well, with room for clothes underneath. I think I'll need to iron the head piece so it stands up right, but overall a pretty cute costume!

Toddler 2-4 for 1-2 Yrs - Lil Frankie Costume
Toddler 2-4 for 1-2 Yrs - Lil Frankie Costume

5.0 out of 5 stars good toddler costume, October 11, 2009
This is a cute costume. It fits my son who is between 24months and 2T in pants and 3T in tops. It's very cute. The pants will come up to his chest, lol, but the jacket/shirt covers them so it's no big deal. It definately would fit a bigger kid, but works well for this size. It is warm, and has room for light clothes underneath. A good buy!

Graco Soft Seat Potty Trainer
Graco Soft Seat Potty Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Potty Seat!, October 7, 2009
This is an AWESOME seat. I tried another seat for my son first and the pee guard just smashed him so needless to say he couldn't/wouldn't potty b/c he couldn't even get his equipment past the guard to pee in the toilette. The pee guard moves so you can move it over their stuff so they don't spray the whole bathroom, which I think is brilliant. That helped my son a lot b/c he cried the first time we went b/c it went over the guard but when we showed him how to aim and that the guard could move to cover him he was quite pleased and excited b/c he could move it himself. If you do play with the guard excessively it may fall off, ours has like 3 times, but it's removable so its no big deal other than its gross to fish it out. Don't let that deter you though b/c my son is an extreme mover and fidgets with everything a lot, so if it can take his abuse and only fall in 2-3 times over a 7 month period that is awesome. Also he has figured out how to stand over the potty and pee like a big boy so the fact that it's small enough for him to stand over and pee in it is awesome too. This seat is amazing, just amazing. I researched every seat out there I think and this one is the best, search no further this is it, especially for BOYS!!!!!!! AWESOME SEAT!