Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for lizardoll > Reviews

Browse

lizardoll's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lizardoll RSS Feed

HoMedics NMS-360 Shiatsu and Vibration Neck Massager
HoMedics NMS-360 Shiatsu and Vibration Neck Massager
Price: $36.99
20 used & new from $34.11

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for my feet, July 18, 2013
The balls are too close together to do my neck and shoulders, plus the pillow design makes it hard to do my lower neck. But this is great for my feet and calves, and I bet it would work on my forearms also.

The Electric Kiln (Ceramics Handbooks)
The Electric Kiln (Ceramics Handbooks)
by Harry Fraser
Price: $26.00
45 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good coverage of electrical requirements, December 9, 2012
This book covered the electrical requirements of my kiln in high detail. It gave me a lot of information that I needed to know, and did not expect from this book

Home on the Range
Home on the Range
DVD ~ Roseanne Barr
Price: $4.99
241 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great bedtime video, March 31, 2012
This review is from: Home on the Range (DVD)
We love this fun, simple and stress free video. We can watch it every day. We turn on this video when we are lying awake at night and pass out like babies.

The Intimate Enemy: How to Fight Fair in Love and Marriage
The Intimate Enemy: How to Fight Fair in Love and Marriage
by George R. Bach
54 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has kept me happily married for 25 years, March 31, 2012
I read this book when I was with my previous boyfreind (PB). We worked out all our issues and parted as freinds. When I started dating my husband, I knew the rules for fighting effectively and fairly, as I had learned the rules with PB. We are very happy and our relationship keeps getting better every day. I recommend this book to everyone.

Mini Battery Charger Kit For Panasonic VW-VBK180 and VW-VBK360 Batteries-With Fold-in Wall Plug, Car & EU Adaptersers
Offered by East Coast Photo
Price: $8.95
7 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 volt adapter had me fooled, March 31, 2012
12 volt adapter did not fit my panasonic hdc-sd80, but the wall charger worked great. Later I discovered the 12 volt adapter actually fits into the wall charger, not the camera. Looking forward to trying out the 12 volt application for on the go charging.