Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed (Patuxent River, MD United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Magisso Tea Cup, Snow White
Magisso Tea Cup, Snow White
Offered by Think SmartEducation
Price: $24.96
130 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenience will make even tea snobs enjoy this cup, February 5, 2016
I am a bit of a tea snob. I own tons of teaware from various places but most of them bought from Teavana or Tea Forte. I tend to enjoy my tea on the light side so i bought the white cup because i thought it would be easier to tell if my tea was getting to strong. So when buying the cup i knew the tea leaves would be kept in a smaller area than normal which is nessary for the design of the cup. I tend to tilt the cup once or twice during the seeping to help the water flow to make up for the smaller area. As far as convenience it is wonderful! Super easy to clean out and no little parts to lay around inbetween cups. Some of the more expensive teas i like to stretch out over to cups, this cup makes it very easy to do. Unless you really like your tea strong one good scoop seems to be plenty for the size of the cup. I love it.

100pcs Brown Strung Tag Label White String 70 x 35mm
100pcs Brown Strung Tag Label White String 70 x 35mm
Offered by esky mall
Price: $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Name sums them up, December 7, 2015
I had bought these to hang from drawer knobs in empty bedrooms to remind me what was in every drawer. I ended up using them for name tags on gifts too. They are small and very cute.

Handpresso HPCUPS Unbreakable Outdoor Espresso Cup Set With Dishwasher Safe Design
Offered by HAPPY SALES
Price: $14.49
6 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not used traditionally, December 7, 2015
These were bought for a 18 month old learning to drink from a cup. It is surprisingly hard to find plastic cups for tiny hands. These were perfect.

Twin Size 3 Inch Thick, 4 Pound Density Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Pad Bed Topper. Made in the USA
Price: $84.08
6 used & new from $79.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, December 7, 2015
This is the third memory mattress topper I have bought in my house. All of them have been 3 inches and have held up well. This one however I feel is the highest of them all in quality. The smell when I first opened it up was minimal compared to the other 2. I wasn't thrilled having to rip tape directly off of the surface while unpacking it but overall there was minimal damage. It expanded over the course of the day and was a very even pad. It was the first one that was slightly longer than the bed, this thrilled me because one of them is close to three inches too short and it looks funny even with a sheet on. The bed was instantly more comfortable after I made it up. I know that these pads supposedly break down over the years but all of the ones I have owned have held up better than some mattresses with the foam in them. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy Book 1)
Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, October 4, 2015
I loved Tink! He really needs a lady love. This story was just as I hoped, filled with laughs, love, other worldliness, and adventure!

Apprentice (The Black Mage Book 2)
Apprentice (The Black Mage Book 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me a bit like, September 25, 2015
I really like this author, these books remind me a bit like Tamela Pierce. I believe these are her only two books out. I would like to see her go into more detail of the world around the characters and give them a bit more depth. It would be great if she introduced some creatures into the battles too in future books. Over all though this is a solid story that is a fun read. Has a strong leading young lady and is suitable for family reading as long as you don't mind a kiss here or there... For the price it is definitely a five star story.

Checkmate (A Neighbor From Hell Series Book 3)
Checkmate (A Neighbor From Hell Series Book 3)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rating, July 1, 2015
Why is this not being posted to my goodreads account as well as Amazon? I am using the Amazon Reader for iPad and it will only post my rating to Amazon for this book and not goodreads. It has been doing this a lot lately. I am disappointed.

Two Roads (Gypsy Brothers Book 6)
Two Roads (Gypsy Brothers Book 6)
Price: $2.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Rating, June 29, 2015
Why is my rating for this book only posting to Amazon and not my goodreads account as well? I am using the Amazon kindle reader for iPad and recently several books have been doing this. It has been hit and miss. The book itself was solid. It has been a great series.

Reborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark Book 1)
Reborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark Book 1)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Price plus interest left me with one star, May 26, 2015
I paid $10 for the ebook and it just couldn't catch and hold my attention for very long through the first 10% of the book. If you are going to charge that kind of money for an ebook it needs to be fantastic and this just isn't. At this point in the book if it was your typical 3.99 ebook I would say it was around 3 stars and it has the possibility of going up from there but for the price I paid its a dud and I'm mad at myself for buying the book. I will take note of who the publisher is and possibly second guess my purchases over the regular rate from them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2016 4:09 PM PST

Demons Forever (Peachville High Demons Book 6)
Demons Forever (Peachville High Demons Book 6)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great YA Series, May 23, 2015
I have really enjoyed this series. I think one of the things that stands out the most though has nothing to do with the the story but the author. She has really developed and matured as a writer over the series. While I enjoyed the storyline the entire time I just feel her writing technique tended to develop into a more seasoned telling of the story that would appeal to more than one age group.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4