Profile for Careful Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Careful Mom RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
California Baby SPF30+ Sunscreen Lotion, Everyday/Year Round, Water Resistant and Hypo-Allergenic, 2.9 Ounce
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $21.39
22 used & new from $14.50

2.0 out of 5 stars I like this sunscreen lotion, March 18, 2015
I like this sunscreen lotion. I have been using it for 10 years. The only complain is that the tube I received this time is only 2 months away from the expiration date.

Macmillan Dictionary for Children
Macmillan Dictionary for Children
by Simon & Schuster
Price: $14.39
118 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dictionary for chidren, October 11, 2012
I bought this dictionary for my 8 years old boy. It's very children-friendly due to easy-to-understand description and colorful pictures. My boy loves to use it when doing his homework. This is one excellent dictionary for kids and I highly recommend it.

Readivac 36310 Power Broom 2 In 1 Corded Stick Vacuum, Red
Readivac 36310 Power Broom 2 In 1 Corded Stick Vacuum, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful vavuum, October 24, 2011
I love this vacuum but wait for a long time to write this review because some review commentted it's short life span. I have been using this vacuum for one and half years until now. It's very powerful for its size. power cord is long enough to reach the whole living room. The only thing bothers me is the loud noise. I use ear plugs when using this vacuum. This vacuum works really good on bare floor since it doesn't have brush roller.

Cartoon Network Ben 10 Rolling Backpack, Black Hole - 15 Inch
Cartoon Network Ben 10 Rolling Backpack, Black Hole - 15 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Backpack, September 24, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I chose this backpack b/c the two side pockets are not meshed pockets so they can hold stainless-steel water bottle w/o poking holes after several uses.

Sage Kingston Swing arm Pin up Lamp, SAGE, WHITE
Sage Kingston Swing arm Pin up Lamp, SAGE, WHITE

5.0 out of 5 stars true to the description, May 1, 2011
I got this lamp and it looked just like the picture showed. I installed it beside my bed so I can use it to read before bed. It has good quality and looks perfect on my white wall. Also, the price is reasonable and affordable.

Superstructs Mini Space Set
Superstructs Mini Space Set
Offered by Troy's Surplus
Price: $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful toy to play over and over, November 25, 2008
This review is from: Superstructs Mini Space Set (Toy)
This is the toy my boy enjoys playing over and over. At first he follows the product instruction to make robot. Later he becomes more creative and makes different things by excercising his imagination. We also purchase other Superstructs items so he can do bigger or more complex project. He loves Superstructs a lot.

Disney Cars Toddler Lightning Shield Sneaker,White/Silver,6.5 M US Toddler
Disney Cars Toddler Lightning Shield Sneaker,White/Silver,6.5 M US Toddler

4.0 out of 5 stars good sneaker but hard for young kids to weat them by themselves, May 14, 2007
This is a very nice sneaker. The only drawback is that it's hard for a young kid to wear them by himself.

Ginsey Spongebob Squarepants Pedal Bin
Ginsey Spongebob Squarepants Pedal Bin

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy for its price, May 14, 2007
This is a great pedal bin in terms of quality and price. Item comes with 2 parts, one metal printed outer bin and one plastic inner bin. I purchased two, one for my son and one for my friend. My friend has the same comment and enjoys using it a lot. I use it as a restroom trash can. My 2 year-old throws out his own dirty diaper eversince because he loves to step on the pedal. A good buy!!

Dirt Devil 085805 Ultra Swivel Glide Bagless Vacuum
Dirt Devil 085805 Ultra Swivel Glide Bagless Vacuum

2.0 out of 5 stars not that a great vacuum, October 11, 2006
My friend gave me this vacuum when she moved out of the country. I was quite excited when I got it since it looked very nice. I found it really hard to glide on the carpet with the swivel wheels. It didn't even pick up the cereals dropped on the carpet, which is a standard way to test how good a vacuum is. I will suggest people to buy Hoover vaccum with the same price.

Sesame Street - Zoe's Dance Moves
Sesame Street - Zoe's Dance Moves
DVD ~ Sony/Bmg Casting Staff
Price: $7.08
60 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The more you watch it, the more you will love it, May 16, 2006
At first my 20 months old didn't pay much attention to this DVD and walked away after 3 min of watching. Gradually he became to love it after watching several times. Now he wants to watch this DVD everyday and dance with Zoe and Paula. I am quite amazed that he can do lots of dance moves just by watching it. I agree with most of the parents that this DVD is educational and entertaining. I myself love this DVD very much and also try to learn some moves so I can keep up with my boy. Watch it more and you will love it too.

Page: 1 | 2