Profile for M. McKenzie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. McKenzie RSS Feed (Cleveland, Oh)

"Rite in the Rain" Weatherproof Tactical Clicker Pen - Black Ink (97)
"Rite in the Rain" Weatherproof Tactical Clicker Pen - Black Ink (97)
Offered by ArmyProperty
Price: $18.27
24 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, March 23, 2010
As a police officer I find myself writing in all weather conditions and the Rite in the Rain products never fail me. There's nothing worse than handing a form to a citizen to fill out on a damp or rainy day and then finding that half the form has become illegible due to ink fade by the end of the shift or worse, the citizen can't fill it out because the pen quits working.

It's much more convenient to have the person fill the form out wherever they may be, even if that means using a car window for their desk. The alternative is to do a pat down (even if they are just a witness) and put them in the patrol car to complete the paperwork. No thanks.

I've taken to running off some of our more common forms on the Rite in the Rain copier paper specifically for bad weather days. My fellow officers razz me about spending my own money for paper when they get theirs for free but the joke's on them when I clear rainy calls much sooner because I have all of my forms intact and legible. I also spend far less time drying out my paperwork before putting it in the captain's mailbox.

You can't go wrong with any of their products. I agree with the other commenter that you'll want to make sure you know where you can get refills, they're not always easy to find. I can get about a year from each refill but your mileage will obviously vary based on how much you write.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2013 11:20 AM PDT

Death Wish: The Face of Death
Death Wish: The Face of Death
DVD ~ Charles Bronson
Price: $8.97
47 used & new from $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Bronson for crying out loud, February 4, 2000
It's Bronson, so what else can you say? Like some other movies, I actually somewhat appreciate the tamed down nature (just this time). Personally, I was on the floor laughing myself sick the entire time. It was a nice comedic interlude, although I still believe Death Wish I or III should take the honor for the best of the series.