Profile for Yasser Fellimban > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yasser Fellimban RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Come on Man It is a clone, January 28, 2014
I have the original one. I bought it from the Philippines for 100-120 USD (I don't remember). It is amazing and you have a lot of options to build it. I use it with silica, SS Mesh, SS mesh with cotton core (or Silica), SS rope and, cotton (hybrid Dripping). Last one is my favorite. I also do single or dual coils on it. Just make sure you unscrew the 2nd hole for any build for better wick.

The clone looks NEARLY the same as the original but, for this price you can get 3 to 4 clones from the same manufacture from other vendors. It might take longer but, hey you would save a lot.

BAFX Products - Bluetooth OBD2 scan tool - For check engine light & diagnostics - Android ONLY
Offered by BAFX Products
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is good for the price, December 25, 2013
I got this product to monitor my car using my GS4. I really like it. I didn't face any problems with it. I used it on my car and my friends. It is impressive for the price.

DiMeCard micro8 microSD Memory Card Holder - COLOR WAVE EDITION (Ultra thin credit card size holder, writable label)
Offered by DiMeCard USA
Price: $8.95
8 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 24, 2013
this product is great. I was worried that the cards could fall out of it. it holds the cards as it should.

Lisle LI55000 Wire Holder Assembly
Lisle LI55000 Wire Holder Assembly
Price: $12.39
25 used & new from $11.23

5.0 out of 5 stars useful for me, December 24, 2013
I use this one to act as additional hands when I work on my Electronic Circuits. It can hold 2 wires while you work on them.

Simple and effective.

Moleskine Classic Notebook, Pocket, Plain, Black, Hard Cover (3.5 x 5.5) (Classic Notebooks)
by Moleskine
Price: $10.15
76 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I got this for my Niece, October 5, 2013
I got this for my Niece. She is an artist and she loved it. the papers are amazing for drawing.

Galaxy S4 Case, Spigen Slim Armor View Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - SF Smooth Black (SGP10343)
Price: $34.95
17 used & new from $29.51

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love., October 5, 2013
it looks nice and it protects the phone. I had an accident with this thing on my phone and the phone is safe and the cover was not even scratched.

Galaxy S4 Case, Spigen® Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Protective [Slim Armor Replacement Frame] [Metal Slate] Hard Case Backplate Replacement Frame ONLY for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500 - Metal Slate

5.0 out of 5 stars it is very nice to change the back cover every now and then, October 5, 2013
I like this back cover. I have the Slim Armor View and sometimes I just want to change it to be a Slim Armor (Without the flip Cover)

Post-it Super Sticky Pop-up Notes Dispenser for 3 x 3-Inch Notes, Designed for Car Visor, Includes Canary Yellow Notes
Price: $4.41
22 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, August 20, 2013
It is very useful and it helps in my car all the time. When very I want to remember something I just use these and I post it where I can see it and I have no excuse anymore.

SHARKK Gray Aluminum Wallet Credit Card Holder Made By SHARKK Brands
SHARKK Gray Aluminum Wallet Credit Card Holder Made By SHARKK Brands
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars it looks very good., June 22, 2013
I like this one. I think I am gonna use this for some time. the Gray one is fantastic. it looks even better than I expected.

it does not take a lot of things. my only problem ( I could be wrong), The Plastic latch that closes the wallet might break after a while.

For now this is a perfect wallet if you wanna carry 7 cards an want them safe.

Post-it Desk Drawer Organizer, 10-1/2 x 11-3/4 x 1-5/8-Inches, Black
Post-it Desk Drawer Organizer, 10-1/2 x 11-3/4 x 1-5/8-Inches, Black
Price: $24.63
36 used & new from $19.13

1.0 out of 5 stars the Picture is not accurate, June 22, 2013
In the Picture you see that there is a dispenser in the right side. It is not there. You can also see that the flags are inside some kind of a cover. it is not there as well.

The product has no use if it does not have those two thing. How come this is a post it dispenser when it does not have a dispenser.

This is the first time I write a negative review about anything. This is the worst thing I got online.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2013 5:39 AM PDT