Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for S. Flask > Reviews

Browse

S. Flask's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Flask RSS Feed (the Pequod)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
KIDZ BOP 28
KIDZ BOP 28
Offered by Pita Pan Store
Price: $11.88
105 used & new from $5.96

2.0 out of 5 stars My kids like it though, March 21, 2016
This review is from: KIDZ BOP 28 (Audio CD)
Instead of listening to the actual songs, let's listen to the songs sung by a bunch of screamin' brats while I secretly fill in the swear words in my head!

My kids like it though. Whatever.

The Painted Word
The Painted Word
by Tom Wolfe
Price: $13.44
94 used & new from $2.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Turns out the world of fine art is a bunch of baloney cooked up by ..., March 21, 2016
This review is from: The Painted Word (Paperback)
Turns out the world of fine art is a bunch of baloney cooked up by the kids who weren't popular enough in high school and rich people who want to think they're in touch with "the people". Whoda thunk it!

Hape - BBQ And Shish Kabob Cookout Set
Hape - BBQ And Shish Kabob Cookout Set
Offered by Right Start
Price: $125.99
2 used & new from $125.99

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price I'd recommend heading on over to ye olde kitchen supplies department ..., March 21, 2016
Look, let's be honest. Kids don't want a fake grill, kids want a real grill. My kids played with this for ten minutes and then went back to digging all the tools out of my kitchen cabinets so they could play with those instead. For the price I'd recommend heading on over to ye olde kitchen supplies department here on amazon and buying some stuff you could actually use. Let the kids play with it and if they break it who cares. But this grill is pretty well made and nice looking!

Presto 04820 PopLite Hot Air Popper
Presto 04820 PopLite Hot Air Popper
Price: $18.60
175 used & new from $14.87

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked great. Two weeks later my brother in law poured ..., March 21, 2016
We decided to go old school and ditch the microwave stuff for this air popper. Not for health reasons, but because I thought watching popcorn fly out of this machine might make my kids stop screaming for ten seconds. It worked great. Two weeks later my brother in law poured oil into it in and killed it. C'est la vie.

Rokinon FE75MFT-B 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds (Olympus PEN and Panasonic), Black
Price: $249.00
19 used & new from $190.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sharp even wide open, March 21, 2016
Unbeatable. Super sharp even wide open. I found that for my uses I could set the focus marker about 1/32" to the left of infinity and just leave it there unless I'm shooting really close up. Pretty much everything is in focus. The MF ring is a little stiff, but this is OK because it doesn't knock out of place easily. On Olympus set your IS setting to the 8mm focal length option, which will optimize IS, otherwise you might get this weird effect where it looks like the image is shaking slightly in the EVF.

Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
3 used & new from $3,973.63

4.0 out of 5 stars but excellent considering the price point, March 21, 2016
I'm wicked fat and even I can't kill this thing. One step down from total gym quality, but excellent considering the price point. Doesn't shake around while you gasp and flail through your 30 minutes of torture. Mine was delivered by ABF freight, who thoughtfully dropped it off the top of a building before bringing it to my house. Props to Sole for making some seriously impressive packaging; I can't believe I didn't have to send it back. Call a couple of friends to help you bring it up the stairs or you may require back surgery. Better yet, try to have your house built around it so you don't have to carry it at all. Assembly took me two hours, of which I only spent about five minutes swearing. Not bad.

FNAF FOXY FOX 10" PLUSH DOLL 1pcs
FNAF FOXY FOX 10" PLUSH DOLL 1pcs
Offered by Guurachi
Price: $12.57
4 used & new from $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars This awesome knockoff was shipped directly from China, March 21, 2016
This awesome knockoff was shipped directly from China. There are no tags on him and his nose was sewn on upside down. My son loved it. Ten stars.

Legris 3330 04 04 Manual Release Button Cover for Push-to-Connect Series LF3000 Fittings, Blue, 5/32" Tube OD
Price: $0.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Manual Release Button Cover, March 21, 2016
I bought this item so I could qualify for free shipping. I have no idea what it is. Highly recommended!

Philips  Morning Wake-Up Light With Sunrise Simulation and Dusk Fading Night Light, White, HF3510
Philips Morning Wake-Up Light With Sunrise Simulation and Dusk Fading Night Light, White, HF3510
Price: $115.05
14 used & new from $108.66

3.0 out of 5 stars When I first got this alarm clock I was like, "five stars all the way, March 21, 2016
When I first got this alarm clock I was like, "five stars all the way!" It's a pretty good alarm clock but there are some issues. I shall outline them for your reading pleasure:

Issue #1: Whoever designed the buttons on the top of this clock clearly never tried to operate it when just waking up. To turn the alarm off you have to press one button, and to turn the light off you have to press another button, but of course you're laying in bed and can't see the location of either button because they're located on the ridge that runs along the top and sides of the clock, not that it matters because you don't have your glasses on anyways, so you're just pressing every button on the clock to try to get it to shut up because you're in no condition to, like, lift the clock off the night stand and tilt it down towards you so you can see the proper buttons. This is annoying. Every alarm clock needs a single button that's easily identified by feel that Makes It Stop. This clock doesn't have one.

Issue #2: You're really diggin' the science behind this clock when you first get it. "Yeah man, you wake up because of the light. It's science! Your body!" Turns out you wake up because it's something different. Two weeks later and you could set this thing to supernova and I'd still sleep through it.

Issue #3: Not annoying enough. I might not sleep through it if it had some really annoying alarms, but all these woodpeckers and flying festoons and hoot owls make me feel like I'm camping in the forest.

What lessons have I taken away from this experience? First, don't drop a hundred bones on an alarm clock. Second, have kids and you'll be up early every day.

Seiko Men's SKX173 Stainless Steel and Black Polyurethane Automatic Dive Watch
Seiko Men's SKX173 Stainless Steel and Black Polyurethane Automatic Dive Watch
Offered by Long Island Watch
Price: $299.00
6 used & new from $278.07

3.0 out of 5 stars Face scratches way too easily. Aside from that it's pretty great, March 21, 2016
Face scratches way too easily. Aside from that it's pretty great. I treat mine with no respect and it continues to run without issue.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4