Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Lee, D.K. > Reviews

Browse

Lee, D.K.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lee, D.K. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Rollerblade 2015 MACROBLADE 90 High Performance Fitness Skate, Black/Red, US Men 11
Offered by Peter Glenn Ski & Sport
Price: $199.00
4 used & new from $119.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job well., June 28, 2016
As an adult male in his mid 20's living in Orange County, CA, you rarely see people inline skating outside of the skating ramps. All you pretty much see are people on bikes. So buying these and using them outside definitely got some looks.

I bought these because I didn't want to rely on using my SUV to head to gym, which is 3 miles away. I avoided cardio for a long while, and while running and biking are great ways to get cardio in your routine, I wanted something in between - less maintenance (bikes require locks, are not as portable, and running can be more fun), where I found inline skates. I inline skated as a kid, so I do have experience.

Beware when you purchase inline skates - you will always want something that is high-end, because of safety and comfort. These pairs aren't that high-end, but it's not that low-end, either.

I've used these for 2 months so far every week on weekends. I'd travel about 15 miles every week on these. I used these on concrete, dirt, grass. These perform flawlessly. But like every beautiful thing, comes with its own flaws.

The wheels. The wheels get worn out pretty damn fast, but that's because i used the T-stop. And if you don't use the T-stop, then why do you call yourself an inline skater?

The comfort. It's not uncomfortable. But it's not super-comfortable. What I'm saying is, you can travel on these for an hour and still have no desire to sue Rollerblade for giving you the foot pain, like the kids in NY who sued McDonald's for getting them fat. Overall, it's pretty comfortable, and my feet are shaped like an alien, too.

The size is very accurate. Take your shoe size and order these with the same size.

Generally, I like these. They should be used recreational purposes only, to get you around. The 90mm wheels do add speed, but they are not on par for speed skating, which is on a totally different level. Overall, these are great beginner-intermediate skates.

Star Wars: Battlefront - Standard Edition - Xbox One
Star Wars: Battlefront - Standard Edition - Xbox One
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $26.61
212 used & new from $13.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't get this game if you don't have a LIVE subscription. Without LIVE there is no LOVE., May 21, 2016
I had to reset my console to be able to connect my EA account to the game.

The single-player mode is fun for 30 minutes, when it gets even more fun with repetitive gameplay.

The golden truth shines within the multiplayer modes. You can get 40 of your virgin girlfriends to play with you on the same map, not just online, but also... never mind.

You can drive an X wing and kamikaze that little toy into a rock for no reason.

The maps are open, gorgeous, and big. Like HALO's 'Blood Gulch'. It's not like CoD.

Overall, it's an okay game. Wished it had a handful more maps.

JOEYOUNG Fashion Jewelry Mens Leather Bracelet Women Fabric Leather Bangle Wrap WristBand Rope For Men PH855 (Yellow)
Offered by JOEYOUNG
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 1, 2015
You get what you get. No option to change size. It barely fits my girlfriend's brother's wrist.

Into the Badlands: A Look at the Series
Into the Badlands: A Look at the Series
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy., November 28, 2015
One of the most entertaining shows this year. Great action sequences, engaging story line, amazing characters -- it's all there. If you like martial arts or if you enjoyed Walking Dead or Game of Thrones, then give this a try.

Hercules (2014)
Hercules (2014)
DVD
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 12, 2015
This review is from: Hercules (2014) (Amazon Video)
For a small budget, this film is extraordinary.

FalconZero F170HD+ GPS DashCam 1080P 170° Viewing Angle	32GB microSD Card Included	FULL HD
FalconZero F170HD+ GPS DashCam 1080P 170° Viewing Angle 32GB microSD Card Included FULL HD
Offered by Pioneer Distribution
Price: $249.95
43 used & new from $92.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Major defects., November 3, 2015
Scratch on lens, cannot record consistently (it would stop recording for a sec, then start recording again at random intervals), GPS disconnects about every 10 seconds, sound does not record, and more that I can't think of. It's pretty bad, since I took the time to go through the manual at least 5 times, installing every software and checking if I installed the components correctly. As a mechanic, I thought the setup was good to go. I configured and tested the settings (tried 5-minute loop and no loop modes). I mean, the thing does record nicely, but there's no sound even if I set it to on.

I'll an extra star for excellent customer service. They replied to my email within only few hours.

All in all, it seems like I got unlucky, but at this price, there shouldn't be a crap ton of defects with their product.

Also, it did not turn on when the car was off even if the setting to turn on and record for 5 seconds if there were movement 10ft. from the car.

CRC Duster Moisture-Free Dust and Lint Remover
CRC Duster Moisture-Free Dust and Lint Remover
Offered by Geroy's
Price: $5.90
15 used & new from $5.39

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, June 30, 2015
Barely works for cleaning computers.

Hanes Men's Classics Lightweight Slim-Fit Crew Neck T-Shirt, White, Medium (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars 6'1" 175 lbs, fits very, very tight, January 30, 2014
I bought this shirt to wear not only as an undershirt but for just a 'regular' shirt. When I wore it, it was very tight. The sleeves barely wrapped around my arms but at least made my chest pop out a little more. Got many looks from cute girls. Got many jealous looks from guys. If you wear this with a classic pair of blue jeans after doing your hair a little bit, you would like the stereotypical greaser. Overall, this is not a great nor a bad shirt. If you wear medium (like I do), get a large. I ordered a medium and sometimes the bottom of the shirt rises above my pants, exposing my underwear. Large for this shirt should be good if you wear medium.

New Adidas Men's Tiro 13 Training Pants
New Adidas Men's Tiro 13 Training Pants
Price: $32.49 - $88.00

4.0 out of 5 stars 6'1, 175 lbs. These pants are large., January 13, 2014
I ordered an XXL. The length is acceptable, but the width looks like I can fit two of myself in there. It's big, so you need to use the strings to tie it up tightly. Otherwise, it's pretty good. It's comfortable. If I could, I would have ordered an XL. I use these for soccer, running, and weightlifting. Sometimes I use them to walk to the store or for just lounging.

Learn Java for Android Development
Learn Java for Android Development
by Jeff Friesen
Price: $35.81
68 used & new from $4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book to get into Android development, March 26, 2013
First of all, I have some experience in Java from taking a course in programming at my college.
This book definitely refreshes every bit of Java for me while introducing me to Android APIs. It is also a good book to review Java if you have some experience in Java or other programming language. I see this as "Intro to Java" and "pre-Android programming" fused together. Learning the fundamentals of programming under Android environment will train you to become accustomed to any other APIs faster than those without any experience with APIs.

After reading this book, you will be able to open up any books on Android and start developing with a strong background thanks to this book. I highly recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2014 9:55 AM PDT