Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Shiri E. Segal > Reviews

Browse

Shiri E. Segal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shiri E. Segal RSS Feed (Anchorage, Alaska USA)

Pacifica French Lilac Spray Perfume
Pacifica French Lilac Spray Perfume
Offered by BBeauty.2U
Price: $27.95
4 used & new from $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 17, 2016
I absolutely love this smell! It's like vintage Victorian and I feel so elegant when wearing it.

20" Clip in Remy Human Hair Extensions 27# Strawberry Blonde 7pcs 70g
20" Clip in Remy Human Hair Extensions 27# Strawberry Blonde 7pcs 70g
Offered by FutureTrend
Price: $22.29
3 used & new from $22.29

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this product because its great for the price, July 17, 2016
I like this product because its great for the price. They are thin wefts so I always buy 2-3 and sew them together...but still overall great for the price. I recommend when taking care of these use a protective silicone sealer or argon oil to protect the hair -- that is if you constantly style them..because it doesn't have the natural oils protecting it like your real hair does.

OctoRose ® Round Hoop Bed Canopy Netting Mosquito Net Fit Crib, Twin, Full, Queen, King, Guaranteed large enough for double bed, king , or Cal king bed, super small hole with quality netting material. (White)
Offered by YANGLOVELE
Price: $8.22
5 used & new from $8.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely and romantic. Drapes nicely., July 17, 2016
I absolutely love this. Good quality for the price. I have gotten so much positive feed back on this. Makes the room look romantic and makes you feel more private when trying to study or just relax. I have a full size bed, enough fabric to completely cover and then some. Recommended.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Glamorise Women's No-Bounce Full-Support Sport Bra
Glamorise Women's No-Bounce Full-Support Sport Bra
Price: $22.76 - $60.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds everything in place., April 14, 2010
I wear a size 36D and I do Irish Dancing. Usually, big boobs and dance don't mix, unless you have a supportive bra. This bra works well for me. Keeps everything in place.

I like how the cups make it easier for my breasts to breathe and how its not bunching them together to make cleavage. Also I like the top portion where the shirt seam would be. It creates smoothness towards and makes my day easier knowing that my breasts are safely packed away and not going all over the place.

Why this isn't 5 stars is because the bra is a bit of the pain to put on and I just don't like spending so much time putting my clothes on.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2014 5:55 AM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved me lots of time, April 24, 2008
I really think this product "saved" me. I am a full-time college student who attends night classes and who works 40 hours and five days a week. I had been having trouble getting my assignments done until this nifty little thing came out.

This product saved me because it really cut my time. I got my assignments done so quickly that I actually got to relax!!!

I do recommend this item for not just for Middle/High School students. But also for College.

There are a few drawbacks, but not terrible.

1. You can't use normal paper, you have to use specially designed digital paper (160 pages). Cost around $8.00 usually.

2. If you make a mistake while writing, you can't fix it. But I have solved that problem by just adding to the right after the undesired word "(Mistake - Change to "whatever word(s)")." After transfered to PC, I just change it while editing the typed text.

3. Sometimes the computer can't read your handwriting. You will have to go through and make sure that its correct after downloaded. Which is what you should do anyway even if you typed the whole thing.

4. FYI: NO MACS

- Easy to learn.
- Nice sized LCD screen
- Clear pictures
- The price was right

Cons:
- Battery Eater. (One solution to this problem is you should purchase rechargeable batteries if you don't want to spend a fortune)
- If its dark you can barely see anything on the LCD screen, you would have to guess.
- The flash takes a while to go off. (I personally don't mind. I haven't had to take any pictures of moving things in the dark. But For Example: If I want to take a picture of a flying bird and its dark, it might take a second for the flash to go off and by then you might miss the shot).

All in all I really like this camera. Its my first one. If its great for me it might be great for other beginners. Its not great, but its a good acceptable little camera.

The Virgin Queen
The Virgin Queen
9 used & new from $49.83

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!!!, December 9, 2007
This review is from: The Virgin Queen (Audio CD)
I bought this CD a couple months ago. I love love love the music. I saw The Virgin Queen on Masterpiece Theater at PBS (an American network). The music I heard in the background entertained me so much that I had to find out who it was. The Mediaeval Baebes were wonderful. I have been a fan of this group ever since they started. I am surprised at myself that I did not even recognized the voices.

My only complaint is that I had to order this from overseas (which cost a fortune!!!), and took about a month to get to me, which is frustrating.

All in all this was worth buying and waiting for. I am glad I did.