Profile for Pjs frenchies > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pjs frenchies RSS Feed

iloome New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ScreenMate Real Tempered Glass 9H Hardness Premium Screen Protector with Rounded Edges & Oleophobic Coating
Offered by iloome
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 10, 2014
I love this. My husbands spilled beer on it a week after we put it on. It saved his phone. I have now dropped my phone about 4 times and between this and my Spigen case it is still good and not scratched.

[Rhino]XL Size Leather Case Holster Cover Side Pouch with Belt Clip & Belt Loot for samsung galaxy Note 3 (fits the Phone + otter box / commuter case / hybrid case)
Offered by MyNetDeals
Price: $5.75
12 used & new from $1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 10, 2014
Bought this for my husband. He loves it. Has a note 3 and he says if fits perfect! buy this you won't be sorry!

(2x) French Bulldog Sticker Die Cut Decal Self Adhesive Vinyl dog canine pet - Rye Vinyl

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, March 10, 2014
Thanks so much. These are very nicely done. I will for sure come back for more stuff in the future!

NFL Licensed Cell Phone Touchscreen Purse Plus Carrying Case - PITTSBURGH STEELERS
Offered by Sincerely Hers
Price: $21.95

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, March 10, 2014
I was very upset when I got this. I wanted it for my Note 3 phone and thought it would be nice to grab and go.....well, it wouldn't even fit my keys let alone my phone.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2014 11:39 PM PDT

Bio-Groom Super White Pet Shampoo, 1-Gallon
Bio-Groom Super White Pet Shampoo, 1-Gallon
Offered by Lake View
Price: $45.49
10 used & new from $33.29

5.0 out of 5 stars really good product, February 3, 2013
I love this shampoo. A friend told me about it and i ordered it. It smells wonderful and for days.

Just Air Shock Proof Ballistic Ipad Case [Fits iPad 1 and 2] - Black
Just Air Shock Proof Ballistic Ipad Case [Fits iPad 1 and 2] - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars it is wonderful, February 3, 2013
I bought the keyboard that stays on my ipad all the time. It fits in the bag great. Nice long handle/strap to carry the bag. The only thing that I wished was the outside pocket had some give in it so I could keep my plugs with it.

Insten® 2 PACK LP-E5 REPLACEMENT BATTERY PACK Compatible with CANON CAMERA EOS Digital Rebel Xsi / Xs
Offered by DavisMAX
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, August 31, 2012
I bought one that lasted over a year and trust me I take pictures all the time. This time I got a better deal with two batteries.

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
Price: $125.00
113 used & new from $75.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 31, 2012
This is a wonderful lens!!! Can't believe it took me so long to buy it. I do puppy pictures in half the time!! Thanks so much!