Profile for WhatWorks4U? > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

WhatWorks4U? RSS Feed (A -burg in PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Mind of a Chef Season 2 [HD]
The Mind of a Chef Season 2 [HD]
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these lovers of food!, August 9, 2014
5 stars because I love this kind of show that include two of my loves, cooking and agriculture. I'vewatched the episodes in order for the first five then skipped to the 'Italian' one with Marcella Hazan. Looking forward to finishing the series.

4-Cavity Plants 0088 Craft Art Silicone Soap mold Craft Molds DIY Handmade soap molds
Offered by Longzang Mold
Price: $13.69
3 used & new from $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars these work very well and make a pretty product., July 7, 2014
The only thing that Nepalese this an uncomfortable purchase is the lax environmental standards of the Chinese government. But, these work very well and make a pretty product.

Spare Cribbage Pegs, 12 pc. - Made in the USA
Spare Cribbage Pegs, 12 pc. - Made in the USA
Offered by Maple Landmark
Price: $4.70
2 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Love the feel of these wooden pegs. Makes for even more enjoyment of my new favorite game.

Doc Martin Season 5
Doc Martin Season 5
DVD
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I won't be able to add a better worded accolade..., January 24, 2014
I just love the characters and the way British television has
provided me a story to enjoy. I look forward to the quirky ways of Port Wenn residents after a hectic nursing student schedule.

Regular Mouth Cuppow Clear
Regular Mouth Cuppow Clear
Offered by Head 2 Toe Living
Price: $8.81
16 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars my morning smooth, December 2, 2013
I plan on bringing my morning smoothies to school in my jars and looking forward to having the help to keep it contained with Cuppow. My first drink will be a concoction of coconut oil, almonds, spinach and kefir. Or, who knows, whatever strikes my fancy.

Lars and the Real Girl
Lars and the Real Girl
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ryan Gosling was great!, September 21, 2013
I watched this for Ryan Gosling's performance. I liked it for his performance and the interaction between his and all the other characters especially the office girl, his sister-in-law, and community members.

Scalp Massager by Body Back Company
Scalp Massager by Body Back Company
Offered by Body Back Company
Price: $5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars For this price I bought a dozen...., May 28, 2013
Wlll probably but a dozen more when I'm done giving this bunch away. The simplicity of this item and the relaxation it gives is a great testament that things need not be complex or pricey to work as a major stress reliever tool.

U.S. Divers Sea Lion Fin Yellow/Blue, X-Small 3-5)
U.S. Divers Sea Lion Fin Yellow/Blue, X-Small 3-5)
Price: $23.24
2 used & new from $23.24

1.0 out of 5 stars SHIPPER SENT A PAIR WITH DIFFERENT SIZES :(, June 22, 2012
This review is from: U.S. Divers Sea Lion Fin (Sports)
I bought two pairs of fins and one set came with two different sizes. Now they want my to pay to ship them back before I can get the correct order. I'm in the process of trying to get a better deal than that so, I'll keep this updated with what pans out.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2013 8:50 AM PDT

French Lavender Buds..80% Super Blue and 20% Extra
French Lavender Buds..80% Super Blue and 20% Extra
Offered by Moyishi
Price: $17.98
3 used & new from $14.49

1.0 out of 5 stars they look like lavender...., December 16, 2011
but they don't smell like lavender and they really only look like lavender that has been sitting in the fields a season or two too long. They have no color except for a pale green. I'm in the process of returning these because I wanted them for their scent in an eye pillow I'm making for Christmas gifts. My recommendation is spend the extra $8 or so and buy Frontier's lavender flowers. They smell great and are irradiated, so probably good enough to eat!

Frontier Lavender Flowers Whole, 16 Ounce Bag
Frontier Lavender Flowers Whole, 16 Ounce Bag
Price: $32.42
4 used & new from $21.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Pungent, December 16, 2011
I thought that after using these all up I'd try a cheaper supplier. Well, I got what I paid for and even though the cost was only $8 difference the quality was 100% worse. These beauties, on the other hand, were pungent like lavender and had color as well, something the others didn't have. When ground up to put in eye pillows their scent was great! I am in the process of trying to return the other flowers and will update if there was a hassle about it.

If looking for flowers that are good enough to eat (they are not irradiated), look no further than Frontier's brand name.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3