Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Starbreaker7 > Reviews

Browse

Starbreaker7's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Starbreaker7 RSS Feed (USA)

York Barbell Standard A-Frame Plate Tree
York Barbell Standard A-Frame Plate Tree
Offered by DB Sports
Price: $119.00
5 used & new from $119.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Plate Tree, June 14, 2014
I looked around locally for a tree to organize my weights which had been stored in piles on the floor for years. I'm glad I ordered this one instead of one of the cheaper types. The weight bars are welded on unlike other brands and the unit is very stable. Shipping was very fast too!

BOSTITCH Ballvalve Compressor Ball Type Drain Valve
BOSTITCH Ballvalve Compressor Ball Type Drain Valve
Offered by Outdoor Wholesale Direct
Price: $7.95
7 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixes Porter Cable air compressor, May 12, 2014
I was going to buy a standard screw type stock replacement valve to fix my leaking Porter Cable valve. Luckily I read the reviews of people who purchased this part instead. Don't waste your time with stock valve. This one goes right in and is easier to use than the left hand threaded stock valve. It drains the tank faster too!

Dockers Men's Performance Muscle Crew T-Shirt, Dark Heather Grey, Medium
Dockers Men's Performance Muscle Crew T-Shirt, Dark Heather Grey, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I finally found these, December 12, 2013
I have been looking for quite sometime for a quality sleeveless shirt to wear everyday under polo shirts. I'm glad I finally found these! They are very comfortable and the 5% elastane really makes them hug your body which really helps to keep you warm without having to wear something more bulky like a sweater. They are long enough to stay tucked in and haven't shrunk yet in the laundry.I bought a bunch of them!

Duofold Men's Heavy Weight Plus Crew, Oatmeal Heather, Medium
Duofold Men's Heavy Weight Plus Crew, Oatmeal Heather, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thermal out there!, January 9, 2013
I have been wearing Duofold thermals for several years now. The originals are the best. Soft cotton inside and wool blend outside to keep you warm. They hold up to repeated washing and last winter after winter. The only brand I wear, try them you won't regret it.

Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D2 Straight Fit Flat Front Pant, Wells Black Stripe, 32x30
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sold in stores..., November 14, 2012
I was looking for some new dress pants and have bought lot's of dockers over the years. They gave me little to complain about. I decided to look around online and found that in addition to the normal "baggy" legged ones that are sold at all the stores, they also make these D2 straight fit pants. I bought a pair of the of the black w/stripes pants and they fit about the same but they look much better and neater with the slimmer leg profile. I'll probably be buying more!

Dr. Martens Men's Icon 7 Eye Boot
Dr. Martens Men's Icon 7 Eye Boot
Price: $52.36 - $999.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not perfect..., June 3, 2011
These boots seem to be made extremely well, the moisture wicking interior is the best out of any shoe or boot I've ever owned. Overall comfort however is just average. I have worn a 9M in pretty much any shoe I've ever bought, but these seem to be too tight for me. I wish I had tried a wide set as well as medium. I've worn these quite a bit and am not sure if they will stretch out enough to be comfortable for me to wear at work all day, which is why I bought them.

Logitech USB Laptop Speaker Z305
Logitech USB Laptop Speaker Z305
4 used & new from $200.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for work, June 3, 2011
I use a laptop PC at work and tend to work in different parts of the building from day to day. I wanted to be able to play music on my PC but the stock speakers were terrible and moving a full speaker setup around would be too much of a pain. Luckily I discovered the Logitech Z305. One USB connection is all that's required and your good to go. The sound from this thing is quite surprising, everybody at work likes it.

Timex® Men's Classic Digital Silver-Tone Expansion Band Watch #T78587
Timex® Men's Classic Digital Silver-Tone Expansion Band Watch #T78587
Price: $24.98
21 used & new from $22.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, May 24, 2008
I've owned several of these over the years. They are comfortable and easy to get on and off. And they last. Perfect for everyday.