Profile for Dorothee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dorothee RSS Feed (Fort Walton Beach, FL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Harry Potter Inspired The Marauders Map iPad Air / iPad Air 2 Leather notebook case By Little Brick Press
Offered by Little Brick Press
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 1, 2015
Beautiful cover. Not fitting perfectly but good enough

iPhone 5 / 5S Case - Faux Leather Classic Book Cover for Apple iPhone 5 and 5S with Wallet Slots for Cards and Cash - also includes 1 Short Stylus Pen and 1 ECO-FUSED® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (dictionary/brown)
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $9.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice if you don't take pictures with your phone, October 28, 2014
Nice phone wallet. Except...
The cutout for the camera lense is too small and I forever try to pry the phone out of its case.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2014 10:06 PM PDT

3 Magnetic Hide A Key Spare Key Storage Hider Holder
3 Magnetic Hide A Key Spare Key Storage Hider Holder
Offered by FindingKing
Price: $6.94
2 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so magnetic, October 28, 2014
They do not stick to ANYTHING! Very disappointed.

Darice VL12421SP Wedding Table Top Place Card Holder, 24-Pack
Darice VL12421SP Wedding Table Top Place Card Holder, 24-Pack
Price: $14.49
7 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, January 14, 2014
Nice little item. Priced nicely. Good addition for party. Wish I would have found them in a gold tone. Would buy again

Ocean Design Cookie Cutter Set in Clear Box, 1
Ocean Design Cookie Cutter Set in Clear Box, 1

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, January 14, 2014
The design and size were cute. One of the cookie cutters was damaged when I unwrapped them. Returning them. and looking for better quality items.

I Like My Bike "Get Outta My Way!" Bike Bell
I Like My Bike "Get Outta My Way!" Bike Bell
Offered by The_Marketplace_Maven
Price: $9.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cute...just not functional, January 14, 2014
It's a cute bell, fit my bicycle just right. The ringer part broke off on my second bike ride...I am disappointed.

Toshiba SD2010KA DVD Player Multi Region Free Plays DVDs From Any Country PAL or NTSC

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes a lot of noise playing DVDs, September 12, 2012
The picture quality is good, sound is good. The player makes an almost grinding noise playing the DVDs though. It was cheap enough to where it was more trouble than it's worth to return it so I kept it.

Would not purchase the same model again.

Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Model A14E)
Price: $199.00
51 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile lens, December 3, 2011
Bought this lens to replace my Tamron 28-80mm. Love it. I pretty much eliminates the need for my big camera bag and the second lens (75-300 mm) lens. For the needs of an amateur like myself this lens covers it all!

Fashion Neoprene Sleeve Case (Vintage Sketch Trees) for Toshiba Mini NB205 10.1"

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, September 5, 2011
It's pretty and useful too. I've had it for about 2 years, no wear and tear. Would purchase it again.

Set of 2 Universal Fit High Back Regal Pattern Front Bucket Seat Cover - Brown
Set of 2 Universal Fit High Back Regal Pattern Front Bucket Seat Cover - Brown
Offered by UNIQUE IMPORTS - Better Service!
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre quality, September 5, 2011
Quality is not wonderful, but not terrible. Not worth it to send back, so I'll use it. Color was a little lighter than I anticipated. Does not come with instructions how to install (I made it up as I went...)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3