Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Samul L. Thacker > Reviews

Browse

Samul L. Thacker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Samul L. Thacker "Sam_T" RSS Feed (Austin, TX United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AmazonBasics Hard Carrying Case for My Passport Essential
AmazonBasics Hard Carrying Case for My Passport Essential
Price: $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price! Recommend, August 5, 2015
Solid little case. Fits my back up drive perfectly. Great price! Recommend.

Sentey GS-1401 Universal Black Carrying Case for Headset-headphones with metal zipper, Eva Rubber, Dual Compartments, Inner Dimensions 8 x 7 x 4.75 inches.
Offered by Sentey
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend., August 5, 2015
Flimsy, too big for headphones I bought. Wouldn't recommend.

HP Officejet 4630 Wireless All-in-One Color Printer (Discontinued By Manufacturer)
Offered by Blizzard LLC
Price: $79.99
105 used & new from $32.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It is pretty good for a sub $100 printer that has a ..., August 5, 2015
It is pretty good for a sub $100 printer that has a sheet fed scanner. Was easier to set up than past HP printers I have had. Would have liked it to have an actual Ethernet jack, but the wifi works fine.

Kindergarten Cop
Kindergarten Cop
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Was enjoyable and fun way to get ready for a vacation to the ..., August 5, 2015
This review is from: Kindergarten Cop (Amazon Video)
Cute movie. My girlfriend and I were planning on a vacation to Astoria Oregon where this was partially filmed. Was enjoyable and fun way to get ready for a vacation to the "scene of the crime!"

LitterMaid LM680C Automatic Self-Cleaning Classic Litter Box (LM680C)
LitterMaid LM680C Automatic Self-Cleaning Classic Litter Box (LM680C)
Price: $89.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for cat owners. On Amazon this item ..., August 5, 2015
A must for cat owners. On Amazon this item is $50 less than in Petco/Petsmart. It is 1,000 times more sanitary than regular litter box. My cat likes it too!

Roland R-05 Recorder Flash
Roland R-05 Recorder Flash
Offered by Instrument Lovers
Price: $198.00
26 used & new from $174.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine that does what I want it too, August 5, 2015
Everything everyone promised! I use it to record podcast interviews. Great machine that does what I want it too. Lasts a very long time on batteries so I don't know that the accessory A/C adapter is really necessary.

Borner Food Safety Holder
Borner Food Safety Holder
Offered by The Chefs Collection
Price: $10.90
13 used & new from $5.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the idea, August 5, 2015
Love the idea, but it is a bit too big for my mandolin. I bought some kevlar gloves at the same time and they work better than the safety holder for holding food while slicing with a mandolin.

Super Power Supply® AC / DC Adapter Charger Cord for Roland PSB-6U PSB-6U-120 Boss Wall Plug
Offered by InstantVolt
Price: $7.89
4 used & new from $4.89

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the Roland recorder and bought the power supply because ..., August 5, 2015
I love the Roland recorder and bought the power supply because I figured it would be better than using non-rechargable batteries. What I have found is the Alkaline batteries I use last a very long time. So I would probably not recommend this accessory unless you will be doing very long recordings over multiple days.

Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic and Nylon Cable (Red)
Offered by Symphonized
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound but not comfortable, August 5, 2015
I have been using Sony earbuds for 4-5 years that fit very comfortably. The NRG Premium ear buds did have better sound than my Sony buds but are not very comfortable. So I don't use them very much. They do provide much better sound though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2015 1:06 PM PDT

The Networkers Guide to Success
The Networkers Guide to Success
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So many business networking people don't do it right - This book is an easy to read road map of the right way., June 20, 2015
I am a friend of the author, Jan Triplett, Ph.D. I know her because she is one of the most effective networking professional in Austin Texas. Her book explains the importance of using an authentic approach to networking. So many people hand you their business card and expect you to do business with them or give them a lead. Jan's book explains in a step by step manner why that approach is not effective and more importantly, she gives readers a road map of the best way to network effectively. If you are not having the success you need networking, I would read this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3