Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event STEM Toys & Games
Profile for P. Vandiver > Reviews

Browse

P. Vandiver's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Vandiver RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

O2 Cool ArtiCloth Cooling Towel
O2 Cool ArtiCloth Cooling Towel
Price: $7.70 - $17.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Towel, June 25, 2013
This review is from: O2 Cool ArtiCloth Cooling Towel
I agree w/ the previous post. The towel is great. Doesn't get REALLY cold, BUT I dunk it in ice water if I'm using it for a longer period of time and put it back in the container w/ ice to keep it cool until I start getting hot. It really lasts and keeps me from being a sweaty mess and/or overheating. I can barely get outside in the TX summer and this is helping a lot. Lovin' it! The length is also good to drape around your neck.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2013 6:50 PM PDT

Natural Balance Dry Dog Food, Ultra Premium Whole Body Health Formula, 15-Pound Bag
Price: $28.49
12 used & new from $28.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural Balance, September 12, 2011
Great quality food. FDA certified materials. I feel good giving this to my dogs. Too many foods nowadays have iffy ingrediants and my dogs have food issues.

Petzlife 12 ounce Oral Care Gel - Salmon Oil
Petzlife 12 ounce Oral Care Gel - Salmon Oil
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $41.20
6 used & new from $39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff., July 26, 2011
So far so good. I've only used this product 5 times and I can already see a difference. I had a black spot come off after the first day.