Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for The Gerrrrrbs > Reviews

Browse

The Gerrrrrbs' Profile

Customer Reviews: 93

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Gerrrrrbs RSS Feed (Travis AFB)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Karlie in Black White
Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Karlie in Black White

5.0 out of 5 stars A new family heirloom, January 15, 2016
This purse is small but it is very well made and beautiful in person. I am very satisfied with it and I plan on using it for years and giving it to my daughter as a special gift when she is much older. :)

Home
Home
Price: $7.99
71 used & new from $3.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Left me thirsty for shlushious, November 29, 2015
This review is from: Home (Audio CD)
This CD is very good but I was was super bummed out that the shlushious song isn't on it because I fell in love with that song from the movie.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2016 3:39 PM PST

Apple iPhone 6s Plus 16 GB US Warranty Unlocked Cellphone - Retail Packaging (Space Gray)
Offered by PRIME ELECTRONICS
Price: $794.95
29 used & new from $657.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade, November 29, 2015
I love this phone and it was a pleasure ordering it off of Amazon. I really like the size of the 6+. The clarity of videos on this screen is great. I would recommend this phone to anyone looking to upgrade.

Fancy Pink Poodle Body Puppet 12" by Aurora
Fancy Pink Poodle Body Puppet 12" by Aurora
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $14.13
6 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this puppet, June 28, 2015
I really love this puppet! I think it is even sweeter in person than it is pictured. I recommend this toy. It is good for cuddling or using as a puppet. You almost cant even tell it as a puppet when your hand is not using it.

That I May Know Him: Philippians and Colossians (The New Inductive Study Series)
by Kay Arthur
Price: $9.99
113 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew?, April 4, 2015
I like this study very much! This is my first inductive study and I have enjoyed it because I have read the Word more carefully than I have with any other Bible study. Also, who knew marking the Bible (inductively) could be so fun?! :)

New Potatoes - Baby Girls Long Sleeve Poodle Coverall, Pink 30944-12Months
New Potatoes - Baby Girls Long Sleeve Poodle Coverall, Pink 30944-12Months
Offered by AmazingPrivateSale LLC
Price: $14.90
2 used & new from $9.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink poodles rock!!!!, February 11, 2015
The only reason I am reducing a star is because I think the sizing is s little smaller than expected; otherwise this outfit is amazing. I love the pink poodle print! The fabric is cotton, which I love, and the style is so cute. I can't wait to put my little boo in it when she's older.

(If by then the sizing turns out correct, I'll add one star).

Summer Infant Comfy Bath Sponge
Summer Infant Comfy Bath Sponge
Price: $6.99
18 used & new from $4.26

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the one I used to have from a different ..., January 15, 2015
This bath pad is oaky. I like the one I used to have from a different brand. It had fish on it, was more cushioned (raised higher), and it
had a hanging hook on it.

Apache Mills 60-779-1029 Masterpiece Home Stones Doormat, 18-Inch by 30-Inch
Apache Mills 60-779-1029 Masterpiece Home Stones Doormat, 18-Inch by 30-Inch
Price: $12.38
13 used & new from $12.38

3.0 out of 5 stars ... paid only $15 for this mat which is a good price. The quality is so so but I ..., January 15, 2015
I paid only $15 for this mat which is a good price. The quality is so so but I still like it. :) it is not as cute in person as in the pictures because the stones look more muted and there is not as much contrast.

Badger Basket Three Basket Set with Liners, Painted Pink Baskets
Badger Basket Three Basket Set with Liners, Painted Pink Baskets
Offered by Britt & Jules
Price: $39.36
16 used & new from $28.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Thea baskets are very pretty in person, January 15, 2015
These baskets are very pretty in person and I am glad I got them to use on my changing table. They look darker pink in person. The quality is not the greatest so I will be very careful with them. I have definitely gotten better baskets before but I still like these, I am glad I got them on sale. If I had paid more I might have returned them.

Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy, 2 Count
Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy, 2 Count
Price: $12.58
42 used & new from $6.57

3.0 out of 5 stars I still use it but it is kinda of a bummer because that was like the second time I used them, January 15, 2015
My husband heated these up for me and said he went under the directed heat time yet one popped and beads came out. I still use it but it is kinda of a bummer because that was like the second time I used them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10