Profile for Peggy B. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peggy B. "PeggySNew" RSS Feed (DeSoto, KS United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Coats Yarn Red Heart Reflective Yarn, Grey
Coats Yarn Red Heart Reflective Yarn, Grey
Price: $6.29
17 used & new from $5.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Yarn to Knit With, July 21, 2014
Love, LOVE, LOVE this yarn, it's a nice bukly yarn, but it's expensive. It's also really neat reflective qualities for anyone that needs to be seen when running/walking or just going out on the town.

Fashion sports bag - High quality travel friends (Blue)
Fashion sports bag - High quality travel friends (Blue)
Offered by FashionBoutique
Price: $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Product for the Price, Probally not a heavy duty race bag though..., July 21, 2014
I went ahead and bought this product because the price was right and I didn't plan to wear it a lot. I walk at least one 5k a month and wanted a place to store a water bottle, my phone and id along with some snack bars. It does have a nice insulation wrap in the water bottle compartment to help keep your water cold and a draw string to keep it secure. It is also nice to be able to put your phone in the big pocket because there is a hole for your headphone if you use smart apps on your walks/runs.

After only my third time wearing it to a race though, the lining on the inside big pocket is starting to fray away from the top seam. The netting and zipper are still in place though. Also, I would make sure that there is some type of clothing layer between you and the bag, because I did end up with a stratch from either the buckle or the strap on my back.

I would probally buy it again, but wouldn't trust it to hold too much

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste Whitening Fresh Clean Mint 4.2 Oz
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste Whitening Fresh Clean Mint 4.2 Oz
Offered by DH Supply Store
Price: $5.99
14 used & new from $1.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product But Be Aware Of "Crystals", July 21, 2014
I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.

I was pretty excited to try this product. I am very fond of the Crest brand and the fact that it's whitening toothpaste was nice too. The paste did it's job making my teeth feel nice and clean, however I was a bit bothered by the little "crystals" in the paste. I use the Oral-B Sonic Care toothbrush with has a lot of spinning to it. I don't press that hard, but wonder a little bit if the "crystals" are stratching my teeth.

925 Sterling Silver Seven (7) Chakra Natural Gemstones Healing Pendant Necklace, 18 inches
Offered by Alexander Del Rossa
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Get Real Carnelian Stone, November 9, 2012
At first I really loved my necklace, The chain I received is really pretty and most of the stones are of good quality, however my Carnelian stone was a fake. I know it was fake because the stone left after a few wearings is actually quartz with a red dye. You can see traces of the red dye in a creavace wear it looks like they tried to drill it in a different place. It makes me doubt if the other stones are actually what was promised too although they do look real... Also, be aware that the stone pendant is on a bendable piece of jewerly wire or something similar. It's hard to get it back to being straight after a few wears.

I also purchased the bracelet and have not had any issues with it yet except it is too big for my small wrist (but I have this issue with almost all bracelets I buy.)

I have 2 stars because the chain is very nice and I like all but my faked stone very much.

Cotton Pagoda Blue Acupressure Massage Mat with carry-bag
Cotton Pagoda Blue Acupressure Massage Mat with carry-bag
Offered by Spoonk Space Inc.
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Needles Who Knew They Would Be Relaxing, March 1, 2012
This product is fanastic. I didn't know if it would help me relax the muscles in my neck or not, but it does work. I also use it on my back and the knots I get in my lower legs.I even use it on my face for the tension in my jaws. I highly recommend you try this mat out.

Aurorae Northern Lights/ Impression Yoga Mats. Unique Original Color/Print Designs. Eco Safe, Free from Toxins, Silicone, Phthalates and Latex. Bio-Degradeable with Full 2 year Guarantee
Offered by AURORAE
Price: $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Aurorae Northen Lights Yoga Mat, July 12, 2011
I was kinda skepical about buying a mat with a brand name I didn't recongize. I'm in the process of learnign to teach restorative yoga to others an wanted something comfortable I could do restorative asansa with greater ease. I have to say that this is the most comfortable mat I've gotten yet. It's very thick to support you for any asana type.

I got quite a few compliments on it already because of the unique color and it fits my personality to the tee. I'm still breaking it in, but I'm sure it will be awesome in the future too.

I would highly recommend this mat to anyone.

Om Pendant, Lotus Flower & Namaste Charm Necklace in Sterling Silver & Gold Vermeil on a 18 inch Sterling Snake Chain, #8457
Offered by Groovie Deals
Price: $89.00
2 used & new from $89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful, February 23, 2011
I was kinda scared to buy this necklace at first because the price and I have not had experience from this seller before. All of my worries where gone when I saw how much care went into shipping to me and making sure I understood what the symbols meant. Tao even included care instructions for the pieces.

This necklace was smaller then I had orginally thought, which is a good thing because it adds to the beauty of the pieces. This has become one of my favorite pieces in my jewerly box in the short two days I've had it.

The gold and silver shine of the pieces actually blend together wonderfully. The chain is also very nice with a rope-like design. This is a wonderful piece to spread well-being, peace and love to everyone around you and remind yourself of your inner peace.

Pwr+ 3 Prong 6 Ft Ac Laptop Power Cord Cable for Dell IBM Hp Compaq Asus Sony Toshiba Lenovo Acer Gateway MSI Notebook Computer Charger Spare
Offered by PWR+
Price: $5.90
4 used & new from $1.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Part for the Perfect Fit, February 1, 2010
For the price, you can't beat this deal. It works perfectly fine. There is no adapter though.

Come to Me - Love Interest Spell Pillar
Come to Me - Love Interest Spell Pillar

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Candle, May 4, 2009
I'm not sure that my spell worked, but this candle smelled great and burned forever. It seems to burn longer then the 30 hours it states on the package.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Blesssed By the Moon, May 4, 2009
These are some of the best candles I have ever bought. They burn a long time and they smell great. I only have to light them once and the smell goes into the air right away. They really do help me feel better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3