Profile for T. Beierl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Beierl RSS Feed

Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241381 AirBoss Mach 4 Mechanical Watch
Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241381 AirBoss Mach 4 Mechanical Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a swiss quartz movement, February 8, 2011
Big bulky and beautiful watch. Just had to point out that this is not a quartz movement as stated in the description. It is a manual wind or "hacking" movement. Don't let that dissuade you tho. This is a wonderful watch.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2012 12:51 PM PST

Victorinox Cutlery 8-Inch Chef's Knife, Yellow Fibrox Handle
Victorinox Cutlery 8-Inch Chef's Knife, Yellow Fibrox Handle
Offered by Cutlery and More
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars one of my best knives at any price, January 18, 2009
I already own this knife with the black fibrox handle and wanted a second one since this is the knife I grab most often over my Henckles and Wustofs. When I saw that it came with a cool yellow handle I had to have it. Unbelievably great knife at an unbelievably great price.

Timex Men's T29781 Classic Coin-Edged Bezel Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Timex Rolex clone, December 17, 2008
A good looking watch from six feet away and although it resembles the Rolex Submariner the difference is obvious the second you pick it up.

It is what it is and it keeps accurate time. I will wear it places where I don't care if something happens to my watch.