ARRAY(0xa57cd780)

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Craig A. Liess RSS Feed (Rochester Hills, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope
Price: $13.98
30 used & new from $9.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had hoped for, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Kaleidoscope (Audio CD)
Let me start by saying that I've been a big fan of the previous Transatlantic albums, so I purchased this without hesitation.

I have tried and tried to like this one, but I just can't. It's just OK. None of the 5 songs really have grabbed me after a number of passes; the music is almost forgettable.

Neal's vocals are fantastic as always.. I think they are the highlight of this album.

Not much more I can say about this. I'll update my review if my my feelings on this one change. For now, I'm going to put The Whirlwind on for another play.............

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 8x DVD Writer External Optical Drive (Black)
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 8x DVD Writer External Optical Drive (Black)
Price: $29.99
21 used & new from $25.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Value, March 9, 2014
Got this for use with a late-2013 Apple iMac, and it works great for everything I've thrown at it.

The single "dig" against it is that it requires two USB ports for operation whereas the official Apple SuperDrive only requires one, but whatever. This is less than half the price!

It's worked great for playing/ripping audio CDs and movies. Additionally, every type and brand of media I've put in it has read without issue.. except for the Blu-ray I stuck in there on accident. Obviously, that was a problem between the chair and keyboard :)

Would absolutely buy again!

Oh, I have to mention the frustration-free packaging.. awesome as always. I wish everything came packaged like that.

Verso Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Black)
Verso Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Black)
Price: $14.99
12 used & new from $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright Light, March 9, 2014
Bought this for my mom, as she broke the light on her Kindle Keyboard case. The price was a bit steep I thought, but it absolutely gets gets the job done.

Build quality seems solid and it feels like it would handle a fair amount of abuse.

Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset w/ Microphone (Black) - Retail Packaging
Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset w/ Microphone (Black) - Retail Packaging
Price: $35.99
45 used & new from $18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars "Decent+" Headphones, Would Buy Again, March 9, 2014
After getting a late-2013 iMac, I became frustrated with the placement of the headphone jack on it vs. my old (very old) MacBook Pro. When I work, I have headphones on at least 90% of the time, so this is a big deal to me.

I did some homework and due to the mostly very-positive reviews here, I decided to pull the trigger on these.

As clearly a "value" headphone play, I am not sure I could be much happier. Overall sound quality is GOOD (not great), they are comfortable to wear and battery life (so far) is beyond acceptable. The quality of the materials is maybe average or average+ -- I would not expect them to withstand a ton of abuse, though.

Initial setup was simple and took under a minute. Now, I just turn them on, slip them over my ears and go. Simple.

Absolutely recommended for anyone looking for a decent+ set of bluetooth headphones without breaking the bank!

Put it this way -- if one of my little ones were to destroy this pair, I would not hesitate to order another!

Valeo R-12A Rear Windshield Wiper Blade, 12" (Pack of 1)
Valeo R-12A Rear Windshield Wiper Blade, 12" (Pack of 1)
Price: $10.99
5 used & new from $4.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great OEM replacement blade, December 4, 2013
Had a very difficult time finding this (or any other non-OEM replacement) blade locally, so I ordered it (along with replacement Trico NeoForms for the front) for our 2008 Nissan Rogue.

Installation took just a couple of minutes and we were good to go. Performance is excellent and I would not hesitate to purchase this blade again in the future. Absolutely recommended.

Trico 16-260 NeoForm Wiper Blade with Teflon, 26" (Pack of 1)
Trico 16-260 NeoForm Wiper Blade with Teflon, 26" (Pack of 1)
Price: $16.49
23 used & new from $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great OEM replacement blade, December 4, 2013
Purchased this to replace one of the OEM blades on our 2008 Nissan Rogue. Installation was a breeze and performance is just as good or better than the OEM ones. The previous OEM set barely lasted a year, so I'm hoping these last a bit longer. Amazon's pricing was fantastic, and the blade arrived in its' own appropriately-sized box. Will almost certainly order again when the time comes!

Relaxation & Meditation (Exclusive Amazon Sampler Featuring 60 Minutes of Music for Relaxation, Meditation, Massage, Spa & Yoga)
Price: $3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sampler, December 4, 2013
I got this free a while back when Amazon was running a promotion. It's a good mix of 'Relaxation' tunes and is totally worth the ~$4 price as of this writing. If you have a high-stress job/lifestyle and need some music to attempt to unwind to, this may do the trick.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bubble refill mix., December 4, 2013
A German exchange student in our family gave us a small bottle of this a few years back, and it is, without question, the best bubble mixture I've seen, period. Is it more expensive than dollar store bubbles? Sure...but it's worth it.

Trico 16-140 Wiper Blade, 14" (Pack of 1)
Trico 16-140 Wiper Blade, 14" (Pack of 1)
Price: $17.09
16 used & new from $12.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great OEM Replacement, December 4, 2013
I had a very difficult time finding this size locally, so I ordered it from Amazon. This blade was installed on our 2008 Nissan Rogue in just a few minutes and performs great. Seems to be better quality than the OEM blades, so when it comes time to swap again, I'll almost certainly order this identical model.

Shipping was extremely fast (thank you, Prime) and the packaging was good.

C&E Mini_Dis-HDMI-CB6 Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable, 6 feet
C&E Mini_Dis-HDMI-CB6 Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable, 6 feet
Offered by Wire Factory
Price: $4.97
55 used & new from $0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Just works, July 17, 2013
Bought this in conjunction with the Portta PET0301S 3x1 HDMI switch so we could watch web-based Hulu content on our TV via my wife's Mid-2011 Macbook Air. Not much else to say other than "it works". Had to enable sound over HDMI in System Preferences, but after that.. perfect. Would absolutely buy this again and recommend to others. Outstanding value!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3