Profile for I. O'Neill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

I. O'Neill "Coffee Lover" RSS Feed (British Columbia, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
Fratelli Orsini Everyday Men's Italian Lambskin Cashmere Lined Winter Leather Gloves Size M Color Black
Offered by Leather Gloves Online
Price: $57.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, March 27, 2014
I bought these as a gift for my son. He's pretty picky and he loves them! They looked a little small at first, but they're leather and stretch nicely.

Simmons Beautyrest Authentic Talalay Latex Foam Firm Support Standard Pillow
Simmons Beautyrest Authentic Talalay Latex Foam Firm Support Standard Pillow
Offered by Modern Home Luxury Wholesale
Price: $57.49
4 used & new from $53.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow, March 19, 2014
This is a very comfy pillow at a great price. Holds its shape well. Doesn't have an unpleasant smell which I thought might be a problem with latex.

Phoenix Prints Red Square Top Tapered Stainless Steel Chopsticks Pair
Phoenix Prints Red Square Top Tapered Stainless Steel Chopsticks Pair
Offered by uxcell
Price: $5.31
4 used & new from $1.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Comes from Asia, March 19, 2014
took a month to get here, but great price and product. Good length, nice design, and stainless steel so easy to clean.

Jaxon Bamboo Ivy Cap (Medium, Charcoal)
Jaxon Bamboo Ivy Cap (Medium, Charcoal)
Offered by Village Hat Shop
Price: $24.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Jaxon Bamboo Ivy Cap (Apparel)
I get a lot of compliments on it. I have one in black too, that I actually like better,(I would give it 5 stars) as the charcoal color of this one is not really charcoal, it has a warm undertone to it, and doesn't go with my other gray stuff. Still like it, and wear it with black or red, just not with gray.

Rubbermaid Commercial FG632000BRN Toilet Bowl Brush with Plastic Handle, Brown
Rubbermaid Commercial FG632000BRN Toilet Bowl Brush with Plastic Handle, Brown
Price: $4.99
15 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty big, March 19, 2014
This brush was much larger than I anticipated. However, the bristles are good - stiff enough to clean, soft enough to not scratch, and able to reach all areas. Still looking for the perfect brush.....

Bloco Toys Robot Invasion
Bloco Toys Robot Invasion
Price: $28.99
3 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a hit!, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Bloco Toys Robot Invasion (Toy)
While none of us had ever heard of this toy before, I went with the reviews, and it was a BIG hit with my 5 year old grandson. He needed help at 5 years of age to build the robots but has had hours of playing fun with them since. I think he will enjoy trying to build his own robots, once the Christmas rush has died down.

Paleo Kids Cookbook: Over 50 Super Healthy and Delicious Paleo Kids Recipes (Gluten Free Kids)
by Suzie Hagan
Price: $8.99
18 used & new from $7.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Cooking FOR kids, not BY kids, November 20, 2013
I was looking for a cookbook for kids to use. This is more of a book for adults to make paleo foods for kids. My granddaughter enjoyed making the first recipe though, and is looking forward to trying more. Just not quite what I was looking for as far as intended audience goes.

Oster 118513-000-000 glass jar for Oster Fusion blenders.
Oster 118513-000-000 glass jar for Oster Fusion blenders.
Offered by Seneca-River-Trading
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the original Oster jar, I think, June 13, 2013
I think this is a knock-off of the original Oster jar. I bought it to replace one we broke. It didn't seem to be the same, and actually broke as well. I then ordered from another supplier, and got the same jar as the original. This one will do if you can't find the original, but the original is a better jar.

Spice Rack - Chromed Steel (Chrome) (4.25"h x 11"w x 8.75"d)
Spice Rack - Chromed Steel (Chrome) (4.25"h x 11"w x 8.75"d)
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $15.95
7 used & new from $14.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the smaller Vibe jars, March 18, 2013
Works perfectly for the smaller VIBE jars by Libbey. Doesn't fit the 12.5 oz. jar. Used the back row for grocery store jars and that works well too. Wish it was bigger, I have a lot of spice jars!

Edited: Not the greatest for the grocery store jars - they keep slipping off.

LEGO Friends 3189 Heartlake Stables
LEGO Friends 3189 Heartlake Stables
Offered by Little Big Smiles
Price: $100.00
44 used & new from $79.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego for girls!, December 19, 2012
My granddaughter loves horses so this was a great Lego set for her. Fun that Lego has sets geared especially for girls making building with it more attractive to them. Heartlake Stables is a great set.

Page: 1 | 2