Profile for Suzanne Joy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Suzanne Joy "deeksha doer" RSS Feed (Colorado United States)

The Power of Home Numbers
The Power of Home Numbers
by Jesse Kalsi
Edition: Perfect Paperback
26 used & new from $0.02

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing book; reads more like egotistic autobiography, April 7, 2009
Five years ago I came in contact with Jessi Kalsi. He impressed me with his astro-numerological insight and informed me he was writing a book on the subject.

Initially, I was thrilled to learn that there would be a fabulous insightful understanding to the connection of our home addresses in conjunction to planetary essence and their energies. Sun=1, Moon=2, Jupiter=3, Uranus=4, Mercury=5 Venus=6, Neptune=7, Saturn=8 and Mar=9. Planteray energies in correlation to the numbers is essential to decode your higher benefits.

The Problem with The Power of Home Numbers is that it reads as though Jessi Kalsi is tooting his own horn and providing the reader with NO way to interpret or understand and fullfill the title. He simply tells stories and omits details for you the reader to comprehend or interpret.

As a numerologist and astrologer for more than three decades, I must share with you readers that The Power of Home Numbers is a serious waste of your time and money. This book will not provide you with any more knowledge whether you read it or not.

If you truly desire to understand the power of numbers read some quality CHALDEAN, PYTHOGOREAN or KABBALAH numerology books.

Better Than Chocolate
Better Than Chocolate
DVD ~ Wendy Crewson
Price: $9.99
42 used & new from $1.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious Exciting Fast Paced Fun Film - Must See, September 26, 2006
This review is from: Better Than Chocolate (DVD)
Honestly, I wasn't certain about this film, in fact, at first I actually believed it was related to "Chocolate." I was terribly wrong yet most pleasantly surprised. Upon first viewing, I did not laugh as much as the second time. Yes, I tend to watch a film twice for I know we miss much the first time with our opinions and own theories. I can be more relaxed and open minded the second time. Second viewing was a belly full of laughter.

This is the best lesbian comedy I have ever seen. The acting was wonderful and the film was fast paced. Now that I decided that this film is exceptional, it was time to put it to the test on others (mostly women 20's - 80's years, some men.) Each person I shared this film with, either loaning it or viewing it together, all responded similarly: "This is a hysterically funny film."

What is even more amazing is the brief allotted time the director accomplished in completing the filming process - about twenty-two days. Congratulations, sometimes a tight budget can produce a true work of art. Many short films I have seen on the "Spiritual Cinema Circle" also have numerous low budget wonderful productions. Hoorah for the film art genius.

I applaud the entire talented cast and crew, especially actress, Christine Cox, her performance was exceptionally wonderful. I would like to see her in more comedies...she's a natural. I fell "in love with her" and I am straight gal, as are all of the actresses except for Frances.

A must see funny film. I always wondered why the comedy male gay films always had that edge of humor when the lesbian films appeared more serious. We need more films that are as pleasurable and diversified as "Better Than Chocolate". Thanks bunches.

Dynamic Astrology: Using Planetary Cycles to Make Personal and Career Choices
Dynamic Astrology: Using Planetary Cycles to Make Personal and Career Choices
by John Townley
Price: $6.47
53 used & new from $0.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment Duplicate, March 3, 2001
When I first read information pertaining to this book, I thought, "great a new book with additonal new ideas." Unfortunately for me this was not the case. I have read and own another book written by him with a different title: New Age Career Cycles - A Planetary Guide to the Patterns of Opportunity. This book is nearly identical to his current book, just a title change. What a financial and astrological disappointment. How ingenious of Townley to be a bit decietful by altering the title and alluring the reader to believe he had additional new material.

Canine Colorado: Where to Go and What to Do with Your Dog
Canine Colorado: Where to Go and What to Do with Your Dog
by Cindy Hirschfeld
51 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 - Paws Up!, January 15, 2000
My three Canines highly rated this book with the one exception that some "dog approved" places have since changed policies accepting our best friend. More travel with pooch books need to be written.

Planets on the Move: The Astrology of Relocation
Planets on the Move: The Astrology of Relocation
by Maritha Pottenger
34 used & new from $0.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Sixty-Six % Missing Information, December 22, 1999
Overall, I would have to rate the book average. There are twelve houses to be concerned with and in this book the author adresses only the four "primary" Asc. IC, Dsc, MH. This appears rather limiting since we are all effected by all the houses, the planets and their aspects. I believe that the author could have expanded with more related detail pertaining to aspects and the houses.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2013 5:59 PM PDT