Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Chris A. Desrosiers > Reviews

Browse

Chris A. Desrosi...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris A. Desrosiers RSS Feed (Henderson, NV USA)

Dr. Martens Men's Harry Penny Loafer
Dr. Martens Men's Harry Penny Loafer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoes, January 3, 2013
I've worn these shoes for about a year and they have held up extremely well. They are very well made and I've had no problems. If you like the style, you'll love the shoes. I would recommend and am looking to purchase a similar pair of this brand/style.

Sunbeam Camelot Dreams SC7 Select Controller Heated Electric King Blanket, Mushroom

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted only 14 months :-(, December 29, 2010
We purchase a king sized version on October 6th 2009 and it's now broken. One side controller appears to work and the other side has an error code. Neither side actually controls or heats the blanket. It's now "just a blanket". Bummer. I expected more from Sunbeam.

Car/Truck Standard Tote, Blue: 1/8 Monster Truck by Wingtote LLC
Car/Truck Standard Tote, Blue: 1/8 Monster Truck by Wingtote LLC
Offered by Horizon Hobby
Price: $52.99
9 used & new from $52.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very spacious and large bag., December 27, 2010
This bag is very large and holds my Traxxas Slayer very nicely with lot's of room to spare. I like the extra compartment on the end that holds the remote and all my tools. The price seemed very fair and the product is well made.

Arkon Removable Air Vent Mount for Mobile Phone and Smartphones-Black
Arkon Removable Air Vent Mount for Mobile Phone and Smartphones-Black
Price: $17.49
6 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with iPhone4 with a case on it., December 27, 2010
Great product for an iPhone 4 WITH a case. Wide enough at the bottom so you fit a charger into the phone. Good quality. Fits nicely onto 2006 Ford F-150 (you need to rotate the vents 180 degrees/upside down for them to work).

Queen - Live at Wembley Stadium
Queen - Live at Wembley Stadium
DVD ~ Freddie Mercury
Offered by too many secrets
Price: $45.99
52 used & new from $4.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Casual Queen fan not disappointed, March 17, 2006
Hey Amazonians, as the tag line indicates, I'm not a massive, gotta have it, fan of Queen BUT I do really love their music. I'm not even sure that a review is really required because if your like me, you either want to see Queen in concert our you don't.

Since this is the space where I'm supposed to go to actually write a review, I will. Overall: Excellent. I really, really enjoyed the DVD concert. The stage was massive. The songs where classic. The pace was excellent.

There were also a BUNCH of song's I had never heard of (casual fan, remember?) and those ranged from soulful, melodic and beautifal ballads to rip-snortin rockers.

It was like a box of choclates; You never know what you will find, but you know you like choclates.

Freddy was a pro. I never did see them live and I'm still kicking myself. This was as close as I got and I was not disappointed.

I found this DVD to be an excellent enterainment bargin.

P.S. Call an old friend today and tell them you love them. Joy to the world.