Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for ESVK > Reviews

Browse

ESVK's Profile

Customer Reviews: 658
Top Reviewer Ranking: 776

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ESVK "SVK" RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Oliver Footwear 8-Inch Lace Up Boot-65392
Oliver Footwear 8-Inch Lace Up Boot-65392
Price: $214.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boots; True to Size, June 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are beautiful boots. I am normally a 10.5 but I got these in a 10. Which is fine if I use a thin sock. So I would say go with whatever your true size is if you are going to wear a thick sock. Also, you will have to loosen (and I mean loosen) the laces the first time if you are going to be able to zip them up easily. Once you loosen and retighten once. They are fine. Great boots. Nothing negative to say at all.

Offered by imoli US
Price: $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Case Doesn't Attract Dirt, June 25, 2016
I bought this case as a replacement for a cloth case that was a dirt and lent magnet. The smooth external body doesn't attract dirt. Inside is awesome, too. Much joy for only a few dollars.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Spalding Zi/O Excel Tournament Basketball - Official Size 7 (29.5")
Spalding Zi/O Excel Tournament Basketball - Official Size 7 (29.5")
Price: $35.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ball For Gym Class, June 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We are using this ball indoors for high school gym class. Nice bounce and good feel. Not sure how this ball would perform outdoor. Some other reviewers have expressed some concerns. But indoors seems great!

WORKPRO W009039A 136-Piece Heavy Duty 2-Drawer Creeper Seat w/ Tools
WORKPRO W009039A 136-Piece Heavy Duty 2-Drawer Creeper Seat w/ Tools
Offered by GreatStar Tools
Price: $149.99
2 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Even For Large People, June 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am 290 pound man and I can sit comfortably on this scooter. It is great for washing tires and wheels and pumping air. Lots of uses for projects requiring you to be nearer to the ground. The tools are a nice extra.

Delsey Luggage Chatillon 21 Inch Carry-On Expandable Trolley, Blue
Delsey Luggage Chatillon 21 Inch Carry-On Expandable Trolley, Blue
Price: $79.99
15 used & new from $79.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bag with Smooth Rolling Wheels, June 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Beautiful Bag. An ideal carry-on or overnight bag. Lots of zippered pockets. Wheels roll smoothly and with little friction. Looks just like the photos.

Scotch PRO Thermal Laminator with 12-Piece Starter Kit, 12.3-Inch, 1-Minute Warm-up, 4-Rollers, Never Jam Technology (TL1306E)
Price: $171.00
2 used & new from $171.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One Minute Warmup Is Great, June 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love it! Scotch delivers as advertised - 1 minute warmup and professional quality laminates. I have owned two cheaper models of other brands and they took 3 - 4 times as long to warm up. And the laminates had pockets of air. I experienced neither of these issues with this Scotch product.

Capsule Connection 1000 Bulk Wholesale "00" Empty Gelatin Capsules
Capsule Connection 1000 Bulk Wholesale "00" Empty Gelatin Capsules
Offered by Healthy Central
Price: $12.55
5 used & new from $12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, June 13, 2016
Excellent quality and easy to work with. I make beet juice capsules for myself. I cant stand the taste of beets but want the benefits of NO2. These capsules are easy to disassemble and they do not soften with room humidity while in the making process.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Classic Accessories 55-496-060401-EC Veranda FadeSafe Grill Cover, XX-Large, Black
Price: $68.00
4 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars All Fabric and Not Vinyl, June 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have owned cheaper grill covers that have been partially made of vinyl - even just the liner. This one by Classic Accessories is far superior to that. Unlike the vinyl that begins to crack over time and susceptible to winter, this fabric has all the appearance of lasting indefinitely. I am using this on a Weber Platinum series grill that has 4 burners, a smoker burner, and a stove eye. The XXL is perfect for it.

HDE 180 Degree Swiveling Right Angle HDMI Male to Female Adapter
HDE 180 Degree Swiveling Right Angle HDMI Male to Female Adapter
Offered by HDE
Price: $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Swivel Action, June 3, 2016
I had an HDMI cable that kept falling out of its port on my video card in the back of my computer whenever I moved the case ever-so-slightly. This swivel adapter allowed me to point the cable downward and it hold much better now. See photo for a clearer understanding me my need.
Comment Comment | Permalink

NuForce HEM8 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Quad Balanced Armature Drivers
Price: $499.00
10 used & new from $398.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! An Audiophile's Dream, June 3, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a layman's review. I am not a professional audio person, but I do have a discerning ear. And, in summary, I will say that there is a tangible, significant difference over some other pretty decent earbuds/phones that I own. Not an apples to apples comparison, but I decided to share how the HEM8s compare to Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones, Samsung and Android Devices, Black and Beyerdynamic T51i Portable Headphones, Silver/Blackand playing through a FiiO E12A Mont Blanc IEM Special Edition Portable Headphone Amp, Titanium In terms of clarity, the HEM8 is the clear winner and the most realistic. They give you the feeling that you are actually in the studio with the recording artist. There is an extra, vivid dimension to the songs due to how well the instruments are distinctly segmented. The foam earbud tips are my favorites. They expand to fit snuggly in the ear canal. Incredible light and comfortable. My only gripe is the black cloth case that is a dirt and lent magnet. I swapped the case out for this inexpensive one - imoli Hard Carrying Case for External Hard Drive, Power Bank, USB Flash Disk, Small Electronics and Accessories (Black)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20