Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Profile for Thomas Rawlinson > Reviews

Browse

Thomas Rawlinson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas Rawlinson "AARP fodder" RSS Feed (Cordova, TN USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Fujifilm X10 12 MP EXR CMOS Digital Camera with f2.0-f2.8 4x Optical Zoom Lens and 2.8-Inch LCD
Offered by SSE Photo & Video
Price: $299.95
18 used & new from $188.00

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful compact camera, June 3, 2012
I love photography and have had over the years 2 high end Nikon DSLR, and 2-3 Canon and Nikon compact cameras. The most recent of these is a Nikon P7000. This is my first Fuji line camera and and I love this camera. The quality of the imaging is excellent and the video is in HD. I like that the zoom lens is manual like an SLR and not the digital zoom that most compact cameras have. It is small enough to fit in a jacket pocket. I did buy a leather case with it from amazon as well as the lens hood, both of these are non fuji brands. This camera is ideal to replace a video camera and still camera for travel or trips where a larger SLR might be difficult to carry.

Bosch SHX43R55UC: 24" Bar Handle Dishwasher 300 Series- Stainless steel
Bosch SHX43R55UC: 24" Bar Handle Dishwasher 300 Series- Stainless steel

5.0 out of 5 stars simply wonderful, May 15, 2012
Have had 2 kitchenaid dishwashers over the years, the last one was always causing problems. Read the reviews and bought a Bosch. The best applliance we have ever had. First it is very quiet, can hardly know it is running. The dishes come out dry, sparkling. Have used it for a month now, everything has been perfect. Very well made in all respects, a real jewel.

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve 22g/0.8oz
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve 22g/0.8oz
Offered by kn9ght
Price: $8.21
12 used & new from $2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lip balm ever!, January 10, 2012
I love this stuff! I've tried several different lip balms, but this is certainly my favorite. The smell is wonderful. It does smell like roses, but it is very subtle and not too strong. It certainly helps with chapped lips, but can also help chapped hands or elbows. I sometimes use it as an alternative for lotions. It also lasts a LOOONG time. I bought my tin sometime last year, and I still have a lot left. LOVE this product!

Hornet Flight
Hornet Flight
by Ken Follett
Price: $14.19
121 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, July 2, 2009
This review is from: Hornet Flight (Paperback)
I love Follet's books, and this one is as good as they get. I love the way he picks a historical event and makes it come alive with the interwoven plot and characters. This one is impossible to put down.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars a better software product, September 1, 2008
I've been frustrated in finding a Windows based video editing software that was easy to use yet provided all the perks to make a good home movie. I've tried many but Vegas Movie Studio 8 is by far the best. It doesn't get 5 stars because the DVD architect software is not as user friendly as the movie editing portion.

TAG Heuer Men's WL1110.BA0700 Kirium Watch
TAG Heuer Men's WL1110.BA0700 Kirium Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 1, 2008
I also have a Rolex but I wear this watch all the time. It looks great and takes punishment. I swim with it and play golf with the watch on. Haven't had a problem since I got it 12 years ago.

Samsung LNT4069FX 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV
Samsung LNT4069FX 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 23, 2008
I looked at all of the major brands of LCD TVs and bought this one. Everything about this TV is excellent. Amazon's delivery service is excellent and their price is good. Haven't had any trouble setting it up and using the TV.The HD is wonderful. I also have a blu ray player and blu ray DVD are incredible in clarity with this TV.

palm Treo 680 Phone (AT&T, Phone Only, No Service)
palm Treo 680 Phone (AT&T, Phone Only, No Service)

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best smartphones, December 5, 2006
If you need a smart phone, this is one of the best. It is light, easy to hold in the hand. Phone service through Cingular is very good. All of the Palm-based functions and software works fine on the phone. The text messaging and e-mail software works fine. I cannot find any downside to this phone.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2007 1:00 PM PST

Nikon D50 DSLR Camera (Body Only) (OLD MODEL)
Nikon D50 DSLR Camera (Body Only) (OLD MODEL)
18 used & new from $82.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 23, 2005
I also have a Nikon D-100 digital camera and the D50 is about equal in quality to the more expensive camera. I've also used a D-70 and the D-50 is equal to this one also. The more expensive cameras have a few bells and whistles that a professional or serious photographer would fine useful, but I've used these features rarely. The D-50 is more compact and slightly lighter in weight than the D-100 or D-70.One consideration is to get the D-50 body and buy a seperate lens of your choosing for the D-50. The lens that comes with the D-50 kit only goes to 55mm; a broader range might be a better choice.Besides Nikon, Sigma and Tamron make excellent lenses for Nikons at a reasonable price. For most of us this camera will do fine and is a joy to use.

X&Y
X&Y
Price: $7.00
501 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, June 11, 2005
This review is from: X&Y (Audio CD)
Rock and roll music for all generations.One of the best collections of good rock and roll in a long time. I love it.

Page: 1 | 2