Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Irish Eyes > Reviews

Browse

Irish Eyes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Irish Eyes "Irish" RSS Feed (Unites States)

Sound Illumination: Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation
Sound Illumination: Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation

4.0 out of 5 stars Tibetan Singing Bowls, May 23, 2012
Least expensive trial I was able to find for Tibetan bowl meditation. Unfortunately, have not had much time (translate that to none) to listen.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item!! Great Seller!, December 27, 2011
Unfortunately I had to return this item--I was attempting to match a single earring already in my possession that was of much sentimental value ( a gift from my mother, now in heaven).

However, the item was beatiful and the seller was prompt in returning emails and issuing credit for purchase.

I will definetly purchase from this seller again!

Tiny Buddha, Simple Wisdom for Life's Hard Questions
Tiny Buddha, Simple Wisdom for Life's Hard Questions
by Lori Deschene
Price: $13.00
92 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy the daily email messages from Tiny Buddha., December 7, 2011
I enjoy the daily email messages from Tiny Buddha. Therefore, on the daily messages when it promotes "$150.00 worth of free items" with the purchase of same, I purchased the book. I probably would have purchased the book any way. However, I preordered for these "bonuses". I mistakenly thought these would be included with delivery of the book, or at least a link to these. I am sure this was a misudnerstanding.

FOLLOWUP: I was sure this was a miscommunication and I was right. Shortly after I posted the original review I was contacted with instructions on how to receive my valuable "bonuses", which I am sure I will thoroughly enjoy.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2011 3:52 PM PST

Kraft Light Red Wine Vinaigrette with Vegetable Oil Reduced Fat Dressing, 16-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to find this!, June 10, 2011
None of my local grocery stores carry this any longer and it is my favorite!!! (BONUS-also made with healthy oils)

Phantom 6010 with Gyroscope ( colors may vary)
Phantom 6010 with Gyroscope ( colors may vary)
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really just need help locating a battery for this, January 31, 2011
I purcahsed several of these as Christmas gifts. They have been on so enjoyable for the recipients we need new batteries already.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction, please? Our local electronic store cannot locate.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2011 4:50 PM PST