Profile for Tomcat > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tomcat RSS Feed (North Carolina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Case Logic VNA-216 16-Inch Laptop Attache (Black)
Case Logic VNA-216 16-Inch Laptop Attache (Black)
Price: $18.00
13 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 24, 2013
Fits our 15.6 laptop perfectly. Durable, roomy, well-made. It has enough cushion and strong fabric to protect the laptop. I Highly recommend.

The Lone Ranger
The Lone Ranger
DVD ~ Johnny Depp
Price: $12.96
99 used & new from $4.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good..., December 24, 2013
This review is from: The Lone Ranger (DVD)
Dumb movie with dumb plot and a bunch of nonsense. Horses up in the trees and on top of houses. Trains racing along on multiple tracks all over the place when they are supposed to be just finishing up making the first tracks ever. Jack Sparrow acting like he is an Indian.
Save your money and get this in a few months for $1.96 in the bargain bin.

Dove Men + Care Antiperspirant, 2.7 Ounce, Twin Pack
Dove Men + Care Antiperspirant, 2.7 Ounce, Twin Pack
Price: $7.37
9 used & new from $7.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 12, 2013
It is impossible for my pits to sweat when using this product. It is better than any other anti-perspirant I have ever used.

Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
Offered by EVEREST
Price: Click here to see our price
76 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY- A BETTER WAY TO SLICE MY BANANAS!!!, January 18, 2013
After years of slicing my bananas with my chainsaw, I discovered the amazing Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer. The chainsaw worked okay, but had some drawbacks- sometimes, if I wasn't careful, I would cut a slice out of my counter top if I passed to low during the cut, also, I had to have someone hold the bananas down to make the cut- my kids hated doing that and it was expensive having little Susie's finger sewed back on, and of course there was the mess created by spraying banana juice all over yourself, the width of the cut was so great that it greatly reduced the amount of banana I actually had left to eat, and I wasn't crazy about that oily taste left from the bar and chain oil. I was so frustrated I often thought about just giving up and eating my bananas a bite at the time without slicing them, but what would my friends say if they knew?

So I saw this product on Amazon and decided to give it a try. I must admit I was skeptical at first, I mean really, how could anything cut a banana better than a chainsaw??? But it actually works great and doesn't require ANY bar and chain oil! After trying it both ways, I do recommend that you remove the peeling before slicing. The instructions didn't address that so I'm still using a hatchet and a pair of gardening clippers for the peel removal. Also, I had hoped to be able to use this for other foods but found it doesn't work as well on watermelons, cantaloupes, squash, grapefruit, steak, pizza, or popcorn. If you are very skillful you can slice peas with it, but I'm going to check Amazon to see if there is some other product specifically made for pea slicing as I am very particular about having my peas sliced into 8 equal pieces and this product just can't do that easily.

ParaNorman
ParaNorman
DVD ~ Leslie Mann
Price: $11.85
30 used & new from $6.21

1.0 out of 5 stars Inappropriate for Children, December 25, 2012
This review is from: ParaNorman (DVD)
This movie is inappropriate for children. It has bad language and sexual themes that are not necessary for the story. Plus it's boring.

Idiocracy
Idiocracy
DVD ~ Luke Wilson
Price: $9.99
9 used & new from $5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, but Sadly True, November 11, 2012
This review is from: Idiocracy (DVD)
It's a funny movie, but unfortunately our country seems to be making this movie look more like a documentary than a fictional comedy. We have a celebrity president, and, I kid you not, one of the top finalists on America's Got Talenet recently was a guy who was repeatedly hit in the balls. The audience loved it.

Dr. Scholl's Clear Away Plantar Wart Remover 24 Ct
Dr. Scholl's Clear Away Plantar Wart Remover 24 Ct
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $7.49
11 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Patient, September 21, 2012
Don't expect the wart to go away overnight. I thought mine was getting worse when I first started using this, but I was also picking at it regularly, so that was probably just making the acid burn more. Once I stopped picking at it, the medicine did the trick and my wart is gone now. I used all 24 discs just to make sure. Good product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2013 9:33 AM PDT

Jungle Speed
Jungle Speed
Offered by Kryptonite Kollectibles
Price: $18.15
18 used & new from $17.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun for the Whole Family, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Jungle Speed (Board Game)
Our family loves this game. We can all play and enjoy, from my 7 year old to the adults. Easy to learn but makes you think while you play it. Highly recommend.

Legion
Legion
DVD ~ Dennis Quaid
Price: $7.49
144 used & new from $1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Action Packed and Thought Provoking, December 4, 2011
This review is from: Legion (DVD)
I don't understand all the negative reviews, unless most of them didn't realize the movie would have a biblical theme and didn't appreciate being tricked into watching a movie with God mentioned in it.

Anyway, it's full of action and kept me on the edge of my seat. It's a fictional story of what might happen if God gave up on mankind. Yes, the plot could have been better thought through to make more sense- do angels really need guns? and what was so special about that particular baby? Etc.

I thought it was very entertaining and look forward to watching it again.

Relentless
Relentless
Price: $16.21
26 used & new from $10.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Deja-Vu, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Relentless (Audio CD)
Maybe I'm just getting too old to rock n roll, but this album didn't impress me much. Nothing stood out and made me say "wow". I don't like Tim Owens on the vocals either.

Yngwie has used some of the same singers that Blackmore used, so I'd like to see him team up with Ian Gillan. That would be awesome.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6