Profile for Manuel Lewis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Manuel Lewis RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
UltraFire 7W 300LM Mini XPE Q5 Zoomable LED Flashlight Adjustable Focus Portable LED Light Lamp Flashlight Torch
Offered by Fashion outlet
Price: $4.11
31 used & new from $2.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work., January 5, 2015
I have bought one of these before, and it worked fine. I lost that one and bought this one. May have been from a different manufacturer, but it was working fine, and then the next second turned of and wont turn back on. Thinking a short maybe.

Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL High Lumen Rail-Mounted Tactical Light
Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL High Lumen Rail-Mounted Tactical Light
Price: $119.70
84 used & new from $111.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light, March 8, 2014
This light is awesome, but they eat through batteries like crazy, so understand what you are getting. I use mine on my M&P .40

Rechargeable Controller Battery Pack for XBOX 360 - 3600mAH
Rechargeable Controller Battery Pack for XBOX 360 - 3600mAH
Offered by BinaryABC
Price: $6.45
11 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, March 8, 2014
I bought two of these, and they work great. They last a long time, and have not failed me once. I have had them for almost two years, and they are still going strong.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2015 11:20 AM PST

Bates Men's 8 Inch Leather Nylon Side Zip Uniform Boot, Black, 10 M US
Bates Men's 8 Inch Leather Nylon Side Zip Uniform Boot, Black, 10 M US
Price: $94.95
15 used & new from $87.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, March 8, 2014
I bought these boots, because I have a different style of Bates, and like those.
These boots are even better than the other ones i Have. They are light, and easy to run in.They have been holding up well, and keep a good shine on them too.

Smith & Wesson Border Guard 2 Rescue Knife SWBG2TS, Black
Smith & Wesson Border Guard 2 Rescue Knife SWBG2TS, Black
Price: $19.61
45 used & new from $19.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, March 2, 2014
This is a great sturdy knife. It looks cool, and feels good in your hands, ( I have Md. - Lg. hands) It doesn't have a quick open feature like some of my other knifes, but if that's not a preference for you it won't matter.

Safariland 6005 Black Taser X26 SLS Hood Quick Release Leg Harness Tactical Gun Holster (Right Handed)
Price: $159.73
9 used & new from $125.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, March 2, 2014
Overall comfortable set-up smooth and easy draw from the holster. It's a generic fit, and doesn't have the feature to automatically turn off the taser when you holster it, (if you don't know what I'm talking about, then it won't bother you), but it works for what it is.

Smith & Wesson Model 100P Chain-Linked Handcuffs w/Push Pin Double Locking System
Offered by Main St Distributors
Price: $29.99
25 used & new from $25.92

3.0 out of 5 stars USED GOODS, March 2, 2014
I ordered these cuffs, and received them in a timely manner, but I was given used cuffs from an opened box.
The cuffs were still in decent condition, and weren't broken , but I don't appreciate paying the new price for used cuffs.
BUYER BEWARE!

I read a few more comments on here from others who seem to have gotten the same results.

5.11 Patrol Ready Bag, Black
5.11 Patrol Ready Bag, Black
Price: $49.99
10 used & new from $47.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 20, 2014
Excellent bag. For the price this bag was well worth it. Good quality, and very spacious. Enough compartments for everything you will need for a standard patrol bag.

Sheffield 12007 18-in-1 Stainless Steel Multi-Tool
Sheffield 12007 18-in-1 Stainless Steel Multi-Tool
Price: $16.54
25 used & new from $16.52

2.0 out of 5 stars noT vERY gODD, February 20, 2014
From my experience this tool was cheap. It does not open and close well, and it is very awkward to use. The tools themselves seem poorly made, and aren't really useful. Just bad all the way around in my opinion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2015 1:34 PM PST

Midwest 1548 iCrate Single-Door Pet Crate 48-By-30-By-33-Inch
Midwest 1548 iCrate Single-Door Pet Crate 48-By-30-By-33-Inch
Price: $87.99
33 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love 'em., January 9, 2014
They were way bigger tan we expected. They are sturdy and pretty heavy duty. Easy to move. The bottom tray is easily removable for cleaning. I have two dobermans, and they can walk in and turn around with ease. I can go inside with them. ( We bought them each their own cage).

Page: 1 | 2