Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for alarche > Reviews

Browse

alarche's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

alarche RSS Feed

Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set
Price: $29.99
122 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 3 year old, March 28, 2014
Our toddler loves this and it comes with everything to have creative fun. I did however separately purchase dry erase crayons that completed the experience. Get the Melissa and Doug easel too.

Jovial Brown Rice Spaghetti - 12 Oz
Jovial Brown Rice Spaghetti - 12 Oz
Offered by Maxton & Company
Price: $58.12
16 used & new from $46.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gfcf pasta, March 28, 2014
The texture is just right , not mushy or chewy like some other gluten free pastas. It is also casein free.

BABYBJORN Potty Chair, Blue
BABYBJORN Potty Chair, Blue
Price: $23.99
5 used & new from $23.07

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to clean!, March 25, 2014
We are very happy with this purchase. I feel like i can really clean this unlike those other potties with all the gadgets and creases and crevices.

Inside the Mind of Greatness
Inside the Mind of Greatness
by Aaron Graves
Price: $10.95
9 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for inspiring youth, March 25, 2014
I would recommend this book as an empowerment tool for any young person, adolescent or college-aged. Each poem gives insight into the coming of age of this aspiring author. I enjoyed having a peek at life's circumstances, through the author's eyes.

La Thérapie Crème Régénérante Regenerating Night Cream for radiant skin
La Thérapie Crème Régénérante Regenerating Night Cream for radiant skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works!, December 27, 2013
I tried this initially on a carnival cruise. The spa used it on me for my facial. I purchased it on the cruise and have been using it ever since. I do really think it has smoothed my complexion. I am unsure how long i am supposed to wait between usages. It says its a 30 day regimen.

Toy State 14" Rush And Rescue Police And Fire - Hook And Ladder Fire Truck
Toy State 14" Rush And Rescue Police And Fire - Hook And Ladder Fire Truck
Offered by xsaras webstore
3 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my 3 year old., December 27, 2013
My 3 year old son loves it. The button make siren noises and the ladder extends. It also rolls on its own.

Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set, Primary Colors
Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set, Primary Colors
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $19.06
52 used & new from $16.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining toy for toddlers and growing, June 21, 2012
We are enjoying teaching him how to swing and hit with this toy. It's a good height and it was very easy to assemble. There was almost no assembly required.

Little Tikes EasyScore Basketball Set
Little Tikes EasyScore Basketball Set
Price: $38.04
50 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining toy for toddlers, June 21, 2012
We just received our product and my 17 month old son loves shooting the ball in the hoop. I do wish the height went a little lower but he is still able to get up close and put the ball in the hoop. It was easy to assemble. Great find.

Fisher-Price My Little Lamb Cradle 'n Swing
Fisher-Price My Little Lamb Cradle 'n Swing
Offered by ToyBank
Price: $199.00
6 used & new from $198.79

4.0 out of 5 stars must have, March 27, 2012
The swing was relatively easy to put together and i used it for a very long time. I has the option to swing from side-to-side and front-to-back. My baby only like the side-to-side motion, which not all other swings offer. The only drawback is a little clicking noise the motor made but it didnt seem to bother him.

VTech 2-in-1 Discovery Table
VTech 2-in-1 Discovery Table
13 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for my 13 month old, March 27, 2012
This review is from: VTech 2-in-1 Discovery Table (Toy)
It was very easy to put together and he loves it. It's the perfect height for him to stand up next to it and play with all the features.