Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for ESB > Reviews

Browse

ESB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ESB "eitansb" RSS Feed (New York)

Teva Women's De La Vina Boot,Bison,8.5 M US
Teva Women's De La Vina Boot,Bison,8.5 M US
Offered by Why Pay More and Fast Shipping
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $61.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep feet dry and look good too!, December 14, 2013
These boots are really nice, and they kept my feet dry in slush while walking my dog!

They arrived in less than 24 hours after I ordered them! Kudos to amazon on the quick delivery and great service, and to teva for amazing boots!

Ultrascope Adult Stethoscope with Black Tubing, Gray
Ultrascope Adult Stethoscope with Black Tubing, Gray
Offered by Kay Rehab
Price: $87.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've ever used, February 17, 2013
I am a paramedic in NYC. I don't think I've ever been on a scene that was quiet. I've tried a few different Littman stethoscopes, they are the standard, after all, but was never really thrilled with their performance. I read about this scope on a forum and I will never use anything else again. It's size makes it slightly awkward but the sound can't be beat.

CANIDAE All Life Stages Dog Food Made With Chicken Meal & Rice, 30 lbs
CANIDAE All Life Stages Dog Food Made With Chicken Meal & Rice, 30 lbs
Price: $37.99
9 used & new from $37.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I should've done more research before buying this, March 5, 2012
I should've done more research before buying this product. My dog seemed to have very little appetite when she was on this food. She had skin problems. She had loose stools. Unfortunately I didn't want to believe that it had anything to do with the food. I finally decided to look into it after months of trying to get her to eat it more regularly and found that my problems weren't uncommon with this food. I've since switched her to Blue Buffalo food and her skin problems have gotten better, she has become more energetic, her stools are no longer loose and she happily eats.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2012 12:14 PM PST

Kingston Digital 16GB DataTraveler 101 G2 USB 2.0 Drive - Black (DT101G2/16GBZET)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, March 5, 2012
There isn't much that you can really say about a flash drive - they're rather utilitarian devices for data transfer and storage. People usually buy them based on their storage capacity and price. This drive doesn't let you down in those regards - excellent price for excellent capacity. The swivel cap is nice - the previous generations of DataTraveler had removable caps which I usually lost within a week.

KONG Stuff'N Snacks, Peanut Butter, 11-Ounce, Large
KONG Stuff'N Snacks, Peanut Butter, 11-Ounce, Large
Price: $5.39
34 used & new from $5.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best way to stuff a Kong, March 5, 2012
I figured that the makers of the KONG would know the best way to keep my dog chewing productively for more than a couple of minutes - unfortunately I was disappointed. These only last a couple of minutes. I find that freezing actual peanut butter in her KONG is far more effective.

Pet ID Tag - Round - Custom engraved dog & cat ID tags. Pet safety tag has reflective coating and is available in plastic, stainless steel and brass.
Offered by Custom I.D. Products, Inc.
Price: $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, March 5, 2012
The tag was exactly what I asked for. They sent me an email asking for the inscription and I had my tag just a couple of days later. I chose the stainless steel - it seems like a quality product and has (so far) withstood the abuse that my dog has assaulted it with.

Sterilite 27308003 Narrow 3 Drawer Cart White Frame Clear Drawers 3 Pack
Sterilite 27308003 Narrow 3 Drawer Cart White Frame Clear Drawers 3 Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect storage for small items, March 5, 2012
I was looking for a way to sort my childrens' toys and ordered a few of these. They are perfect for that use. The drawers are rather small.

IMS Cadet Gourmet Bully Sticks for Dogs, 1 Pound
IMS Cadet Gourmet Bully Sticks for Dogs, 1 Pound
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $28.67
17 used & new from $22.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Longest lasting chew toy I've found, March 5, 2012
I've finally found a chew toy that can keep my hyperactive dog entertained and distracted for more than 10 minutes. I've tried everything - she had no interest in hooves, pigs ears rarely lasted more than a few minutes and synthetic toys couldn't get even the slightest bit of attention from her. These are absolutely great! She has finally stopped chewing on my childrens' toys! They do smell rather horrible while she chews on them but they get the job done.