Profile for BeachBrights > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 174

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BeachBrights "beachbrights blogspot" RSS Feed (TX)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Cat Scratching Post -[35% OFF Back to School Sales!] Interactive Activity Tree and Towers Toy for House Cats and Other Smaller Pets ? Pet Magasin [2-Year Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee]
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitty Loved!, June 3, 2015
Length:: 1:04 Mins

Lulu Jr. IlluStory Junior
Lulu Jr. IlluStory Junior
Price: $18.94
18 used & new from $13.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea & Price! {I will update review when final product is mailed back to me}, May 23, 2015
This review is from: Lulu Jr. IlluStory Junior (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So far so good! I had my son develop a rough draft and then re-copy his book on the provided pages. The story has to be between 10-14 pages. It comes with markers, pre-lined paper and pre-paid postage. I've attached a copy of what he produced and now we wait for the book to be published. I will update this review as soon as the published book comes back. Really a cute idea & awesome price point.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Dog Electric Grooming Clippers Set [45% OFF Back to School Sales!] for Small Medium & Large Dogs of All Breeds and Other House Animals [Oil NOT Included] ? Pet Magasin [2-Year Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee]
Price: $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 4-Stars, May 19, 2015
1. A very nice case
2. Clippers come with 3mm, 6mm, 9mm, & 12mm shield guards
3. Silver key tool
4. Small hair cleaning brush
5. Plastic blade cap with felted oil
6. Instructions that are worthless

In fact, I have never used clippers before and had no idea how to use the shields or the silver key tool. Seriously, the instructions are worthless at best. So, at the end of the day, I used them to "clean up" my son's neck hairs. I will leave the grooming of my Goldendoodle to the experts. I'm just not confident enough to use these clippers. I would have given them 5 stars had they come with a great resource book. 4 stars because the did work on my son. Yes, my priorities are straight ;)

Stanley 8 Inch All-Purpose Scissor (SCI8ST), Black
Stanley 8 Inch All-Purpose Scissor (SCI8ST), Black
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just in time for moving!, May 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product could not have arrived at a better time. I just moved. These scissors have been used for: opening boxes, breaking tape seals, opening those terrible vacuum sealed plastic packages, cutting fabric, screwing a flat head screw....you name it, these have been my "go-to". I am keeping them in my tool box. Excellent product!

Eye Serum by Ageless La Cure - Natural, Organic by Phyto 5, 0.5 Ounce
Eye Serum by Ageless La Cure - Natural, Organic by Phyto 5, 0.5 Ounce
Price: $34.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It!, May 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So far so good. I would like to give this a little more time to see "noticeable" improvements before I review so I might update my review again at a later date. I have very sensitive skin and most eye creams irritate my eyes. This does not. It goes on smoothly, without an odor and does not irritate or make my eyes water. I really like this and will buy it again.

Impressions 500 Thread Count 100% Cotton, Single Ply, 4-Piece Queen Bed Sheet Set, Solid, White
Price: $82.05
2 used & new from $76.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A-OK, May 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Keep in mind that they are 100% cotton, so they wrinkle! Be prepared to either take out of the drier still damp and smooth out wrinkles or iron. The only queen bed in the family belongs to my 11 year old son. He reports that the sheets are soft & cozy. We live in hot temperatures so the 100% cotton helps keep us cool at night. I would buy these again. Maybe not for my own bed but definitely for my guest & son's bed. Side note: the fitted sheet did not have very deep pockets so I am not sure how it would do with a pillow-top mattress.

Best Rated Collapsible Cat Tunnel Toys (2-Pack) [70% OFF Back to School Sales!] - The Best Cat Toy With Crinkle Peep Hole Design For Interactive Play ? Pet Magasin [2-Year Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee]
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my High Energy Cat Entertained for Hours!, April 22, 2015
Length:: 1:02 Mins

Everything I have ever received from PetMagasin has been the best! These tunnels are no exception. I had bought a tunnel made by Martha Stewart at PetSmart but is was cheap and would collapse, spooking my cat. So, when I received these tunnels, I was skeptical she would play with them. Well, I was wrong. She loves them. They larger one is her favorite and actually folds up nicely for storing, the smaller one she plays with less but still enjoys it when I put a toy in it. The are both high quality, have great little toys attached & make a crinkle noise for more fun. Enjoy the video.

Dog Hair Brush Rake 3-in-1 Value Pack [50% OFF Back to School Sales!] - The One Package dealing with Pet Hair Problem for Small Medium & Large Dogs and Cats - Package Includes Dematting Rake (1) + Dog Brush (1) + Undercoat Rake (1) ? Pet Magasin [2-Year Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee]
Price: $39.99

2. The brushes are very sturdy & a good quality
3. Great for hair mats & everyday maintenance
4. I highly recommend
Comment Comment | Permalink

Moody Bitches: The Truth About the Drugs You're Taking, The Sleep You're Missing, The Sex You're Not Having, and What's Really Making You Crazy
by Julie Holland M.D.
Price: $21.13
73 used & new from $14.45

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Stars, February 18, 2015
4 Stars.

SOLO Urban Universal Tablet Sling, Grey (UBN210-10)
SOLO Urban Universal Tablet Sling, Grey (UBN210-10)
Price: $27.18
10 used & new from $20.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this product and find myself traveling with this bag on all my short trips. It fits my iPad, kindle and some misc papers, folders very well and securely. AND because it is called a "sling" and not a "man-purse", my husband also will use this bag for when he needs to carry additional items or for short travel trips. It's excellent and I highly recommend it!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18