Profile for bargain_hunter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bargain_hunter RSS Feed

Speck Products See Thru Hard Shell Case for 13-Inch Pro MacBook (Black)
Speck Products See Thru Hard Shell Case for 13-Inch Pro MacBook (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case! Worth Every Penny, March 3, 2011
Speck really lives up to it's name and known quality with this case. It is really great. It keeps my Macbook clean and free of scratches. The satin finish is nice and not as rubbery as I expected. It does not retain any scratches, however, it does get stained from the excess oil from your hands. Fortunately, it can be wiped away, but over time, it can stain. The cover is also great with long usage since it allows the laptop to ventilate properly. Easy to put on and take off and does not leave marks or dents.

Great case, great price, and most definitely worth the money. I recommend this case to family and friends all the time.

Dolce Vita Women's Elton Boot,Desert,6 M US
Dolce Vita Women's Elton Boot,Desert,6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these shoes!, July 26, 2010
These boots are absolutely gorgeous! I have gotten so many compliments on these boots. They are very comfortable and true to their size. I got them for only $30.99 used, but they were perfect along with its original packaging. They go along very well with any outfit. I love wearing them with something girly or with some tights. The only downside to these shoes is that they can be slippery (but that's easily fixed with felt pads) and a bit too noisy because of the wooden heel. But they are great none the less! I'm hoping to find some in the other colors in my size so I can purchase them!

Speck Products MacBook 13-Inch See Thru Hard Case (Red)
Speck Products MacBook 13-Inch See Thru Hard Case (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, July 26, 2010
I bought this case for my boyfriend for his birthday back in January. He loves the color red and absolutely loves it. It is very durable and lightweight and does not scratch his laptop. I have recommended this product to my friends and family, and they have no complaints about it either! It is definitely affordable and worth it in the long run!

iHome iHM60 Rechargeable Mini Speakers for iPod (Red)
iHome iHM60 Rechargeable Mini Speakers for iPod (Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, July 26, 2010
Disappointed that only one speaker is provided when it states "speakers". Great speaker though especially for the quality and price.

Steve Madden Women's Merriee Open Toe Hi Heel Cutout Platform Bootie,Blush,10 M US
Offered by Gotham City Online
Price: $50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of heels!, July 26, 2010
I have been hunting for these shoes for a very long time. I do not wear heels very often but they are comfortable after wearing them for the second time, letting the patent leather stretch out a bit. They are true to size. I have gotten so many compliments on them. They look great wearing any outfit whether it's casual or formal, you really cannot go wrong with these heels.

Michael Kors Men's MK8107 Oversize Black Silicone Runway Watch
Michael Kors Men's MK8107 Oversize Black Silicone Runway Watch
Offered by Zenbuy
Price: $153.85
31 used & new from $150.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, July 26, 2010
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for our anniversary. He loved it! It is such a stunning watch. It is great to dress up or wear casually. He gets many compliments on the watch and wears it all the time. It is well worth the price!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoes!, July 26, 2010
When I first saw these shoes, I knew I had to get them! I ordered them in black, but were sent in black suede. I really can't complain because at the time, the suede ones were more expensive than the black synthetic leather. They look exactly as shown in the pictures. They are so comfortable that you don't even have to break them in. I get compliments on them all the time. They do run a half size too big, but they are worth it! I just placed my order for them in dirty sand and can't wait to get them in the mail! I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do!