Profile for FSUGirl455 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

FSUGirl455 RSS Feed

Outdoor Research Men's Transit Sun Hat , Medium, Sand Plaid
Outdoor Research Men's Transit Sun Hat , Medium, Sand Plaid
Price: $34.00
6 used & new from $34.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hat, May 14, 2013
I like the fit of mine and for doing yard work it's nice with the ventilation and covers my neck well.

Nike Dri-FIT Half-Cushion Low Cut Socks, X-Large, Black
Nike Dri-FIT Half-Cushion Low Cut Socks, X-Large, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Socks are comfy, May 14, 2013
I wear a size 12 shoe, and these socks in XL are a little big. I would get the Large next time.

TFY iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2 Car Headrest Mount Holder
TFY iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2 Car Headrest Mount Holder
Offered by MyTradeWorld
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, May 14, 2013
This is installed in our Tahoe and Accord. It fits right over the headrest and we have no difficulty with it. My kid can now watch more tv!

Champion Women's Seamless Reversible Sports Bra,Planet Peri/Light Planet Peri,X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sports Bra, October 6, 2011
I like this sports bra, but I just wear it around the house and to sleep in. It doesn't have enough support for me to workout in (I wear a DD cup size). It's very comfortable and this is a good price.

Similac Advance Early Shield Baby Formula, Ready to Feed, 32-Fluid Ounces (Pack of 6)
Price: $43.29
27 used & new from $35.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Formula, October 6, 2011
My son likes this formula, we were given the powder form by our Pediatrician when breast feeding wasn't working out. The powder was fine, but this is much easier since it is premixed and I do not have to shake up a bottle in the middle of the night.

I only gave it four stars because of the packaging, it can be a little messy to pour. It has a foil cap, and you invert the cap to cut the foil and pour the product. When I pour it tends to spill so I have a separate container I put the product in. Not a big deal, just a minor inconvenience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2012 7:58 PM PDT

Aroma Hot H20 X-Press 1.5  Liter (6-Cup) Cordless Electric Water Kettle, Stainless Steel
Aroma Hot H20 X-Press 1.5 Liter (6-Cup) Cordless Electric Water Kettle, Stainless Steel
Price: $34.99
69 used & new from $18.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, October 6, 2011
This tea kettle works fast and keeps water hot. I had one at my office and just bought one for my home because I like it so much.