Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for ARRRRR > Reviews

Browse

ARRRRR's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ARRRRR "working math major" RSS Feed (Louisville, Ky)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Luminarc Barcraft Coupe Cocktail (Set of 4), 5.5 oz, Clear
Luminarc Barcraft Coupe Cocktail (Set of 4), 5.5 oz, Clear
Price: $12.99
18 used & new from $10.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to me, July 24, 2016
Small glasses, which are ideal for me as they hold a true standard drink. Great addition to me bar

Godinger Dublin Collection Sparkling Chrystal Decorative Blush Assorted Colored Set OF 4 Wine Drinki
Offered by JAF GIFTS
Price: $28.99
3 used & new from $23.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, July 24, 2016
I love these!!!! The color is actually in the glass so no way to wash it off like a set I bought a year ago.. They are heavy and sturdy. Cannot wait to use them!! Planning on buying the matching flutes.

Marquis by Waterford Markham Double Old Fashioned Glasses, Set of 4
Marquis by Waterford Markham Double Old Fashioned Glasses, Set of 4
Price: $29.00
14 used & new from $23.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase a great addition to the, July 24, 2016
Gorgeous glasses!! Very happy with this purchase a great addition to the bar

Luck Dog Bulldog Dentist Game for kids (Dog More Fun Than Crocodile)
Luck Dog Bulldog Dentist Game for kids (Dog More Fun Than Crocodile)
Offered by Liberty Imports
Price: $7.48
7 used & new from $7.43

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 12, 2016
It broke after a handful of uses

Modern Hookah 17'' Glass Shaft Hookah Nargila Unique Shisha
Modern Hookah 17'' Glass Shaft Hookah Nargila Unique Shisha

1.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting a glass base like the one pictured, June 13, 2016
I was expecting a glass base like the one pictured. Instead I got a plain glass base that looks nothing like the photo. The pipe up to the top is metal, not glass like the photo. It's dirty as well with a film on the inside of it like its been used before. Not as pictured. This is not what I ordered as it is not the photo at all. I got a completely different used hookah. . Waiting on response from seller.

Edit: spoke with seller. They fixed the order. Not changing stars since I did not end up with the hookah pictured.

ObeDog Ultra Two Dog Training Collar Set
ObeDog Ultra Two Dog Training Collar Set
Offered by InSassy
Price: $89.99
4 used & new from $80.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Which is annoying when both go at the same time, April 5, 2016
I gave this three stars for 2 major reasons. 1. you cannot charge both collars at once. You are forced to do one at a time. Which is annoying when both go at the same time. 2. This is the BIGGEST reason I give them a 3 star. The collars are hard as heck to turn on. I have resorted to using a stir stick from the bar to turn them on. 80% of the time if I try to use my fingers or thumbs to hit the on button.. no dice. I have to resort to a object to turn them on. This is a MAJOR negative. I should be able to turn them on easily, but I cannot.

Otherwise, they do what they are supposed to outside of trying to turn them on :(

5LB Cafe Don Pablo Gourmet Coffee Signature Blend - Medium-Dark Roast Coffee - Whole Bean Coffee - 5 Pound ( 5 lb ) Bag
Offered by Burke Brands LLC
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 16, 2016
This coffee is delicious! I will def be buying again!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2016 2:51 PM PDT

Palmer and Axe 7-Inch LillyPad Jr. Kids Tablet with Exclusive App Suite and Parental Controls (Rainbow)
Offered by Blue Spotlight
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot find an easy way to contact seller, January 11, 2016
Do not buy. I'm not 100% sure how to contact the seller, but the item broke. The tablet lasted 3 weeks of use before the on/off button just plain quit. It has a very tiny piece that just popped out. Cannot get it back in. Cannot find an easy way to contact seller. :( Do not purchase.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2016 1:40 PM PDT

US Traveler Rio Two Piece Expandable Carry-On Luggage Set, Mustard, One Size
US Traveler Rio Two Piece Expandable Carry-On Luggage Set, Mustard, One Size
Price: Click here to see our price
32 used & new from $30.85

5.0 out of 5 stars This is honesty the perfect bag! I bought this thinking that it would ..., December 22, 2015
This is honesty the perfect bag! I bought this thinking that it would be cheap and not together well. I was wrong. It's well built and comes with a 10 year warranty. I like it so much I bought the same set in purple for my daughter. It held5 days of clothes, 3 pairs of heels, hair dryer, straightener, curling iron, light makeup, and a small toiletry bag. The carry on bag held all the tablets in tre family, chargers, and documentation. You can't go wrong with this!!

Mudder 4 Pack LED Night Light with Automatic Dusk to Dawn Light Sensor
Mudder 4 Pack LED Night Light with Automatic Dusk to Dawn Light Sensor
Offered by longam12
Price: $10.70
2 used & new from $5.72

5.0 out of 5 stars These are perfect! Buy them if you need lights, December 8, 2015
These are perfect! Buy them if you need lights! We are in the country with not outside lights coming into the house at night, so we use these in the hallway/kitchen/bathroom/childs room for light. They are perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4