Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Aussie.Abroad > Reviews

Browse

Aussie.Abroad's Profile

Customer Reviews: 137

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aussie.Abroad "Am a reader (kindle of course) whose husband has just bought himself a MOTORBIKE and now i have to download audible books as it is safer!" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Misfit Shine - Activity and Sleep Monitor
Misfit Shine - Activity and Sleep Monitor
Offered by CJ's Super Awesome Discounts
Price: $42.95
45 used & new from $30.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and best fitness tracker on the market, October 13, 2015
No charging. Water resistant to 5atm. Can be worn on the foot, arm, neck and anywhere you can think of. I put it on my foot when riding, my foot when swimming and it records all kicks as steps. Other devices don't measure any stroke but freestyle and we are not all Olympic swimmers I like to do breaststroke and other devices will not measure that at all. It is stylish and unique and links to gamin etc so it is awesome for everything. Best of all when written on the wrist it measures footsteps accurately. You can set your goals and only need to change the battery every 9-12 months and you don't lose your data like other devices when you forget to charge.

It had my vote and it comes in awesome colours. But please do yourself a favour and get a decent band as the original wrist band was slightly inferior and it was easy for the service to fall out. But it looks as though they may have fixed this. The app on the phone works like a champion and it keeps you motivated and the on line social aspect is not mandatory and if you do join up it is not intrusive at all.

Blackbird Knitting in a Bunny's Lair (Granby Knitting Series)
Blackbird Knitting in a Bunny's Lair (Granby Knitting Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Allow all day to read this lovely book!, May 4, 2014
This is one book that you will not put down, for fans of the knitting series this is the ultimate present. I honestly thought that Honest Rabbit was the last in the series this made my day. Jeremy my scared little rabbit finally got to meet and have dinner with Aiden's parents and siblings, he finally got rid of his floor safe in the best possible way. Had a few little sniffles along the way and I loved it, it was full of awww moments and Craw and Ben were there to offer support to the little blackbird and finally the baby was born and she was beautiful!. This is a keeper it will never be deleted off any of my five kindles!. Amy Lane just writes awesome books and this was one of her best. If you have a day (rainy days are the best) do yourself a favour download this book and enjoy. But please read Honest Rabbit first it is necessary!. The price is great for such a long book as well!

Longmire: Season 1
Longmire: Season 1
DVD ~ Various
Price: $14.96
50 used & new from $9.73

5.0 out of 5 stars True to the books and just perfectly cast, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Longmire: Season 1 (DVD)
Ahhh Sheriff Longmire you are great. All characters are fully fleshed and acted brilliantly, I have watched the second season and am hoping that it continues for Season 3.

Strength of the Wolf (Tameness of the Wolf Book 2)
Strength of the Wolf (Tameness of the Wolf Book 2)
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, May 3, 2014
Now you have to read both books back to back to really appreciate them. Kendall has the brilliant ability to hook the reader in and make them feel every nuance. I could not get enough, you get Hot Marines, Wolves and enough military terms to convince the reader that she has done her research and / or lived it herself.

Sit back give yourself a weekend of hot M/M with good dialogue and you will not be disappointed.

Fish and Ghosts (Hellsinger Book 1)
Fish and Ghosts (Hellsinger Book 1)
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhys Ford rocks, May 3, 2014
I would buy a beer coaster if Rhys Ford wrote on it So take that as a hint that I adore everything he writes. This book is a stand alone and is extremely funny, quirky and has a good strong story throughout. Bit of paranormal activity but the blurb says it all on the book and this is just great - I can see more stories involving these characters and I will definitely be stalking Rhys to ensure another one comes along.!

The Cassini Mission (Galactic Conspiracies Book 2)
The Cassini Mission (Galactic Conspiracies Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rob Colton has done it again, May 3, 2014
You do not need to read either books in order - you can just enjoy them. They are quirky and funny, Male pregnancies are mentioned and made plausible (oh here I go all Mythbusters on you sorry). the writing is good, no annoying spelling mistakes and you fall in love with the MC's always a bonus. Good fun reads.

Bone Rider
Bone Rider
Price: $5.38

5.0 out of 5 stars One totally unique book loved it, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Bone Rider (Kindle Edition)
Hear we have a sentient 'thing' and a really great human MC. We have a little bit of a M/M/other and it does brilliantly. Captured my imagination and I could not stop reading. It has everything you could wish for aliens ship crash landing fire fights and mind and body meldings.... Oh fan me now .....awesome. Do yourself a favour and just buy it and enjoy,

Stay (Blackcreek Book 2)
Stay (Blackcreek Book 2)
Price: $3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the first in the series better, May 3, 2014
This was a decent follow up I got to catch up with the other MC's but it just lacked something that made me go aww. I still recommend the book do not get me wrong. The writing is tight and flows beautifully But i just did not get engaged with both characters and almost and I say almost started to skip ahead. I adore Rile Hart's writing and am looking forward to book two in Broken Pieces.

Where You Lead
Where You Lead
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite author does it again., January 19, 2014
This review is from: Where You Lead (Kindle Edition)
Nice and short novella but fully fleshed out. Follow your love or be unhappy? With a few flashbacks thrown in to see how the mc met and fell in love you knew that only being together would they b truly happy....and you gets great lead up and delivery. Very good Christmas story!

Sex & Sourdough
Sex & Sourdough
Price: $5.38

4.0 out of 5 stars I could almost smell the sourdough baking., January 19, 2014
This review is from: Sex & Sourdough (Kindle Edition)
This was a surprise for me, I loved the characters an the development of the story. Lovely scene setting and it made me chuckle out loud, the evil ex boyfriend was down right awful and a lot of people will identify with how hard it is to get rid of psycho's hey. Both mc's had background stories that needed to be resolved and thus added to the development of a good book. Thoroughly enjoyed the book and it even made me want to strap on a backpack and start walking
. Then I thought of the bears!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14