Profile for S.K > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S.K RSS Feed (CA, USA)

Shabads for Kids to Learn, Vol 1
Shabads for Kids to Learn, Vol 1
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Collection of Shabads - Easy for Children to follow, November 23, 2013
This collection of Shabads is perfect for kids of all ages. My kids listen to this on their way to school and at home also. It is a great way to help them learn Gurbani Kirtan even before they can learn to play the harmonium! My son has most of the Shabads memorized at age 4. I am thankful for Bhai Sahib's efforts in making this amazing CD and for teaching Kirtan to people all over the world.

Liquid Vitamin D 3 - 2,000 IU per drop - 900 Servings - High Potency
Liquid Vitamin D 3 - 2,000 IU per drop - 900 Servings - High Potency
Offered by Seeking Health
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplement for the whole family!, December 9, 2012
Our Doctor recommended these drops for our 3 year old and 10 month old. Our 3 year old is very picky and won't take medication or supplements easily. However, we had no trouble getting him to take these since they have no taste or odor. Our 10 month cries for more because he doesn't notice that we already put a few drops in his mouth. Since I'm giving these to the kids everyday, I also started taking them and have noticed a tremendous difference in my energy level, my seasonal asthma. This bottle will last alot longer than you would expect. I highly recommend giving this a try!

TL Care Organic Cotton Nursing Pads, Natural, 6 Count
TL Care Organic Cotton Nursing Pads, Natural, 6 Count
Price: $5.99
6 used & new from $3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Nursing Pads, February 20, 2012
After being unhappy with several other washable nursing pads (Medela, Avent, etc.) I decided it wouldn't hurt to try these for their low price. I was pleasantly surprised when these arrived. They are organic, well made, soft and absorbent. Of course if you leak a lot, these are best to use at home, just like other washable nursing pads. However, for the quality and price, I am extremely happy with this product. I will never go back to the other brands again! I definitely recommend these to all nursing mothers out there.

Luna Lullaby Bosom Baby Nursing Pillow, Chocolate Dot
Luna Lullaby Bosom Baby Nursing Pillow, Chocolate Dot
Price: $57.98
2 used & new from $51.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pregnancy Pillow so Far!!!, January 9, 2012
I got this pillow when I was 24 weeks pregnant and have loved it ever since! I am now 35 weeks pregnant and am so thankful for this pillow. I had to give up my snoogle because my two year old likes to come into our bed sometimes in the morning and that got in his way. I just keep this one between my legs and it does not bother anyone. I have been sleeping fairly well for a pregnant woman in her 3rd trimester. No more back pain and uncomfortable nights. I can't wait to use it as a nursing pillow once my little one arrives!

Update: Although this is a great pillow, I find it a little big to use for nursing... especially when sitting on my rocking chair. Otherwise it's a good nursing pillow and even a great lounger for my little baby. I still don't know if that justifies the high price tag though.

DeLallo Organic Whole Wheat Lasagna, Oven Ready, 9-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
DeLallo Organic Whole Wheat Lasagna, Oven Ready, 9-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $24.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lasagna Noodles, September 19, 2010
These were the only Whole Wheat Oven Ready noodles I could find and they are organic too! The price is great and they shipped very fast. They seem to take a little longer to cook but it's not a big deal. You can't even tell they are whole wheat once the lasagna is ready. My husband doesn't like whole wheat pasta too much and he has no idea he's been eating these for the past year!

Oggi 12-Ounce Stainless Steel iSIP Sippy Bottle with Non-Drip Spout, Brushed
Oggi 12-Ounce Stainless Steel iSIP Sippy Bottle with Non-Drip Spout, Brushed
Offered by Together-Bottle
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad Sippy Bottle, September 19, 2010
This bottle works pretty good. It's pretty much the same as the Kleen Kanteen bottle. Maybe not the same quality. It works with Avent spouts as well. You can buy 2 of these for the price of the Kleen Kanteen bottle!

Premium Bourbon-Madagascar Vanilla Beans - 16 beans JR Mushrooms brand
Premium Bourbon-Madagascar Vanilla Beans - 16 beans JR Mushrooms brand
Offered by JR Mushrooms & Specialties
Price: $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product~, September 19, 2010
I must admit I was a little skeptical about ordering these since they were so inexpensive. I was impressed with how fast they shipped. They smell great and are great quality Vanilla Beans! I am very happy with them and would buy them again.

Philips AVENT Disposable Nursing Pads,  100-Count
Philips AVENT Disposable Nursing Pads, 100-Count
Offered by Mom and Baby Shop
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $25.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money!!!, January 7, 2010
If you are a bargain hunter like me, you may have considered buying these since you get more for almost the same price as the 60 Count Lansinoh Nursing pads. I never take the time to write a negative review but in my opnion, these deserve it.

My milk production is pretty low and these still LEAKED!!!!! They are pretty thick and absorbent looking but are very small in size. Don't let the picture on the box fool you. Because they are so small, they tend to cover less and cause leakage. their shape also shows through your clothes (not very flattering). I would stick to the Lansinoh ones or use the washable ones in the future.